Fantasy Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter
Troy nodded to Julie and she put her hand on my knee and turned to me. "Time to have fun, Susan," she said as she kissed me. Our tongues met and I looked over at Troy and Chad as my hand moved up to cup Julie's breast. Troy was smiling, Chad had a look that was a mix of anger, frustration, and getting turned on by the sight of the two of us making out.

Troy turned back to Chad. "I heard you forced her into something like this once. See how much fun she's having now? We had another friend over last night, and the two of them together... well, you're about to see how it is when she's into it." Julie and I were playing with each other's tits with both hands now. Her hands slid down to my waist and we broke the kiss to pull each other's shirts off.

Julie looked deeply into my eyes and I could see the fire in hers as she whispered to me. "Ignore them. It's just you and me now." She unhooked her bra and everything else in the world fell away. A lot of what happened after that; I had to hear from them later because nothing existed but her now. I kissed her again, pinching and rolling her nipple and she undid my own bra. My skirt and her cutoffs were next.

Julie wasn't wearing any panties, but she pulled off my now soaked pair and kissed her way down my neck. Troy picked them up and held them up to Chad's face. "You've never gotten her going like this before, have you, Chad?" He shook his head no. "Yeah, pretty hot, huh?" That got an enthusiastic nod yes. "Go ahead and take off your clothes, Chad. Let's see what Susan's had to put up with."

I didn't see any of this. I was focused on Julie's eyes and mouth as she lowered me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me, kissing and licking a trail down my body. A voice that wasn't hers and therefore didn't matter said "Wow, steroids? What do you think, Mistress?" I saw Julie turn away and say "Looks like a dick, only smaller." The voice responded "Love you, hon." I couldn't tell what that was about and didn't want to look away from her, but just started giggling. My giggles were cut short by a gasp as Julie's tongue found my wet slit. She looked up into my eyes, just like...someone I vaguely remembered seeing doing the same to her earlier. I raised my hips to meet her lapping tongue and moaned. Julie paused for a moment to speak. "There's no need to be so quiet, Susan. Tell me what you want."

It felt like something inside popped and my mouth just started speaking, guided by my body instead of my mind. "Oh, fuck, eat my cunt, Julie! Make me cum! Yes...fuck... lick me..." I trailed off, lost in sensation as the Not Julie And Therefore Unimportant voice spoke more.

"Look at her, Chad. See how my girlfriend makes her squirm. I don't even need to ask if you've ever made her feel like that. I know that tongue and what it can do. Why don't you sit back down and start stroking your...I guess we'll call it a cock for now. You're not going to cum, though. You won't be able to cum unless Julie or I tell you to. Spoiler alert: We probably won't."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-03-2019, 07:04 PM