Fantasy As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter
"Don't keep me waiting too long, Mr. Equals," Julie said as she left the door open behind her. Troy switched Susan's image to full-screen and scooted over to Julie's spot to be directly in front of the camera.

"How're you doing, hon," he asked, taking a sip of his orange juice.

"I'm ok," she said with a smile. "Not used to the house being so empty."

"I'm sorry again, Susan. We'd love to have brought you with us."

"Hey, you don't have to apologize for not taking a third person along on what's still your honeymoon."

"It's not that at all. It's just... If we'd brought you with us, Helen would consider you fair game. She's a black belt, and we haven't even taught you Wax On, Wax Off yet. But we'll start fixing that when we get home. I think you're ready and Julie agrees; and if you do too, we can get started."

Susan smiled. "You're adorable when you get protective, you know that?"

Troy smiled back. "Well, if you get bored while we're gone, Google 'mcstories Daphne.' Call it your first homework assignment."

"Julie already told me about her work; she said I could use Troy 2 while I read."

"Of all the possible reactions that I could have to Julie naming her toys after me, I choose 'flattered.'"

Susan heard moaning over the sound of running water coming from the open door to the bathroom. "Speaking of toys, sounds like you better get in there."

Troy took off his smoking jacket with a fake sigh. "Yep, guess it's time to go do that husbandly duties thing. You be ok. We love you."

"I love her too," came a yell between moans from the bathroom.

"I said both of us," Troy yelled back. He reached for the mouse to end the call when Susan stopped him.

"Wait," she said. "Can you take the laptop into the bathroom?"

Troy raised an eyebrow. "Hmm... I never had a threesome from the other side of the world before." He yelled in the direction of the bathroom door. "Mistress, can Susan join us?"

"Oh God, why're you even asking? Bring her in!"

Troy set down his orange juice and stood up. On the screen, he saw Susan start to get up from the computer at home.

"Hey, where're you going," he asked as he carried the laptop to the bathroom.

"Why, to get Troy 2, of course," Susan replied with a wink.

"You know, every once in a while, it just hits me: I love some freaky women."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-03-2019, 07:01 PM