Fantasy A Remembrance amongst Equals by TMaskedWriter
Troy returned quickly. By midnight, fast food burgers had been consumed, as well as the bottle of the 7-year-old Metaxa. They'd moved on to the 50 year old bottle from Propappou's room, and Cookie-Bar Sundae Rainbow Explosions were being enjoyed as the agreed-upon film, Office Space, got to the point where Peter Gibbons asked Lawrence what he'd do with a million dollars. Julie had picked the film, and Troy always enjoyed watching her both laugh and cringe at the Michael Bolton scenes.

"Of course," Julie said through Metaxa and hot fudge-scented breath into Troy's face. "YOU'VE never needed a million dollars to get two chicks at the same time; have you, Master?" Troy smiled and leaned in close enough for Julie to smell his breath as well.

"Nope. Just intense study of mind control and learning to read between the lines to find the truth." Julie laughed and put her hand on his knee as she turned back to the film. Troy put his arm around her, and they watched in silence, enjoying the contact, until Milton started talking about his red Swingline stapler.

"I love you, Mistress," Troy said out of nowhere.

"I love you too, Master," Julie replied with a peck on the cheek before both of them turned to focus on the hypnosis scene. As the hypnotist keeled over, Julie said "You know, that's something we haven't done in far too long."

"Dropped dead of a heart attack?"

Julie gave him a playful punch on the arm, the alcohol causing her to hit him a little harder than usual.

"Played a game, dumbass! I mean, I'm not gonna come home drunk after midnight and face my parents, and we just had Cookie-Bar Sundae Rainbow Explosions, so this is now officially a sleepover situation. I say we go all the way."

Troy gave her a look of "Do you realize what you just said?" It made Julie catch the double-entendre and they both started giggling. The giggling grew into laughter and hugging until Troy stopped the film and turned off the TV.

"Ok," he said. "Let's take this to the room. If one of us passes out, we should be on the bed so we land somewhere safe." Julie nodded, accepting the drunk logic, and rose to her feet with a slight wobble. Troy followed her to the bedroom, unsure if the extra wiggle in her hips was because of the alcohol or something she was doing on purpose. They sat side-by-side on the bed and turned to face each other.

"So, which game were you thinking of, Mistress?" Julie closed her eyes and remembered some of their old mind control games.

"How about 'What's Different?'" Troy smiled. It was one of his favorites. One of them would bring the other into trance and then change something in the room. The tranced one would then have to figure out what they've changed.

"I can dig that one. Who goes first? Or would you like to settle it with 'Who Goes First?'" It was Julie's turn to smile and nod enthusiastically because that was one she liked as well. Using the various triggers and commands they'd put in each other's heads, they'd trance each other at the same time to see who could take the other deeper.

Troy and Julie reached out and touched each other behind the right earlobe. Realizing they were sitting at arm's length, they scooted closer together, and then started gently tracing spirals behind each other's ear. They let out a simultaneous sigh of contentment.

"Go deeper and relax," Troy whispered to her. Julie closed her eyes.

"Mmm... thank you, Master," she said as she felt her mind start drifting. The alcohol increased the effect, and Julie enjoyed the blissful sinking sensation for a moment before responding with "Go deeper and relax, Troy."

"Ooh... thank you , Mistress," he whispered back, a pleasant tingling sensation starting at his extremities and beginning to slowly fill him.

They repeated the cycle a few times, each becoming more and more relaxed with each turn. Troy broke the cycle first.

"I have something I need you to make me tell you, Julie."

"Go deeper and be honest, Troy." The words sunk into his mind and he relaxed further, knowing that he could trust Julie with absolutely anything.

"Ooh... thank you, Mistress. When we were napping earlier, your towel slipped and your breasts were exposed. I... looked at them a bit longer than maybe I should have. I mean, I've seen them before; just before you got in the shower, even, but I've never really..." He searched for the word. "Studied them like that before. I didn't touch them, but I wanted to. They're just so beautiful, Julie. Go deeper and understand." She smiled and her mind seemed to float on his words, but at this point, both of their eyes were closed and neither could see it.

"Mmm... thank you, Master. And it's ok. I have something I need you to make me tell you, Troy."

"Go deeper and be honest, Julie." Her smile broadened at the words, knowing that she would always trust her best friend with all that she was.

"Mmm... thank you, Master. When I got out of the shower and joined you, I had an odd dream about you. Not a sex dream, not really anyway; but unusual. It made me... want to touch you too. Go deeper and understand." Troy smiled too. As he sunk deeper and absorbed her words, an idea floated into his entranced mind of how he could win both of the games they were playing and his eyes slowly opened.

"Ooh... thank you, Mistress. It's time to change something now. In a moment, we will break contact, and we will stand up and take off everything. When we are both naked, we will lay down and face each other and continue taking each other deeper into trance and you will forget that we have done this. When the memory is completely gone from your mind, you will open your eyes, and you will not find it unusual that we are both naked. Go deeper and understand."

"Mmm... thank you, Master. I will obey," she said with an even bigger smile as he gently removed his hand. They stood and he undressed, watching her do the same. As she removed her pink lace panties, Troy caught a note of the scent he thought he'd detected in bed earlier, but now it was unmistakable. Despite Julie's eyes still being closed, she knew the room well enough to sit back down on the bed and move up so that her head was resting on the pillow. Troy did the same and faced her, beginning the spiraling circles behind her ear as she reached out and did the same, and her eyes began to open.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Remembrance amongst Equals by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-03-2019, 06:59 PM