Fantasy A Remembrance amongst Equals by TMaskedWriter
Julie woke and sat up on the bed, the towel she'd had wrapped around her slipping off with the motion. The blue of the afternoon sun through the curtains had given way to darkness. She had a brief moment of panic at not knowing how long they'd been asleep and uncertainty if it was the same day or not. She turned to wake Troy when she remembered that she'd left her watch and phone in the bathroom, and they'd tell her the time more easily. As she got up, the shifting weight on the bed caused Troy to stir, and he caught a brief glimpse of bare flesh as she rounded the corner into the hall. He remembered who'd been sleeping next to him and became concerned.

"Mistress, you ok," Troy called into the hallway.

"Yeah," Julie replied from the bathroom, grabbing her case. "I just... how long were we asleep?"

"I'm not sure when you came to bed," he said, searching for his pants and the phone inside. "I think it was around 3 or 4, and it's dark out now."

"Well, it's 10:26 now, I went in there right after the shower," Julie said, finding her phone. She opened her suitcase and picked out some clothes. Troy verified the time with his own phone and slipped his pants back on, reaching for the dresser for a new shirt.

"So, a good six hours anyway. Well, damn, too late to call anyone tonight. They're all either out already or in for the evening. By the time we got hold of someone to meet up and made it to the bar, it'd be last call or close to it."

"That's ok, I don't know that I'm up for it anyway," Julie said, slipping on a pair of pink lace panties. "We did the 'last night in town' thing before I left San Diego. Not sure I'm up for a 'first night in town' thing so soon." A short jean skirt and a white tank top were next. "I think I'd just rather hang out here."

"We can do that, Mistress. I can run up to the liquor store before they close if you want a drink of something," Troy said, stepping out of the bedroom as Julie leaned out the bathroom door with a hair tie, pulling her hair into a long ponytail.

"Well, this is the Medina house, I KNOW there's a bottle of Metaxa around here, Master."

"There's some 7-star in the kitchen, and I think I saw a bottle of Angels' Treasure in Propappou's room."

"Ooh, the good stuff! Hmm, I'm sure you don't have everything for what I'm thinking here, but if you want to go pick up some dinner and hit the store for the materials, I'd cut and bake, then maybe a movie?"

"Having you home is absolutely a special occasion, Mistress; Cookie-Bar Sundae Rainbow Explosions are certainly called for. I go!"

The two of them hugged as Troy slipped into his shoes and left. This time, Julie gave him a peck on the way out that made him smile as he drove.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Remembrance amongst Equals by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-03-2019, 06:58 PM