Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd…
 Prakash watching absolute performance of his uncle especially his absolute clinical robust fucking after his almost soft and tender foreplay seemed to have absolutely pussy whipped his wife into submission as just as the oldman moved away as if to show the utter dominance or his manliness he could see copious white fluid flowing in both sides of her pussy lips of the spread eagled tired Menaka –Prakash just wished he was there to lick and soothe his absolutely satisfied dear wife

This thought of Prakash did not actually faze him or feel bad as now slowly he had started feeling if he cannot do what some of these guys are capable and adding fuel to fire was their real big cocks he just felt he should join the fun and keep it just as a sexual fun and in the process he can enjoy with his wife he then decided he will make stunning present on this lines to his wife and cement their marriage further excepting he loved this cuckolding  by big cock guys 

Suddenly Prakash felt he was out of the closet and felt relieved as no longer he will have to worry about his wife he will give his wife full freedom then he thought he did not have to give any freedom that already his wife has take her full freedom now he had to just join the party or he will be literally left holding the candle literally his puny cock as he smiled at his thought process but Prakash felt at peace with himself  and with clear clarity would explain to Menaka .

Then he saw his uncle getting up from the bed as he wanted to see now what this guy was going to do

Devan got up absolutely satisfied he saw his cum filled lover Menaka which pleased him as he took a glass of milk and slowly drank it looking at the simply stunning wife of his nephew he had added some special nuts and potent powder mix which gives a freshened start to your libido as he looked on Menaka opened her eyes seeing him she smiled

Menaka: Papa you are the best lover I ever had my god papa never in my life I have cum three times in a night you are insatiable papa

Devan: Aree Beti our affair has just started I will show so many things beti  but honestly I think you are the most beautiful and shapely lady I ever made love –Also Beti I would like to end my sexual journey with you

Menaka: O papa today you feel like that let’s see looking at his eye boldly

Devan: This boldness I like Beti – I will be honest with you my first sex affair was with Prakash”s mom actually she was very active and I  was more of her conquest  and beti I felt its destiny it should end with her DIL

Menaka: O papa you are so crude so you are telling me you had fucked my devout MIL O my god how many stories of your conquest you will tell me

Devan : Beti you will know all my secrets beti but frankly the frenzied sex with your MIL was just one of as both of us felt at the stage it was wrong but that was like a button for me as I just fucked almost all good looking ladies of my family and  friends , Then he stood up with a glass of Milk and gave it to Menaka –Beti drink this we need energy

Menaka: Papa I am done for the day sorry night every nerve of my body is satisfied papa now you have me for yourself any time you can have me Papa not right now

Devan: O Pagli have the milk we will sleep together this is the best night of my life Beti never ever I had such opportunity to use all my skills as he turned to walk to the bathroom as Menaka said one minute papa

Menaka walked to Devan and knelt before taking both balls in each of her hand she kissed now shrunken still considerably big cock it looked like a thick root –Then looked at him just saying thank you –dear Papa

Devan said oh my sweety enough of that as he walked to bathroom Menaka followed few seconds later to just have a wash

Then both of them slept entwined enjoying their closeness with each other after a rekindled first night .

Poor Prakash at his Dubai hotel our self declared cuckold could not believe the words of dear Uncle what a fucking uncle I had who had even fucked his own sister -my mother my god I did not even had inkling of this guy’s activities even though I thought I was the closest relative to him as he also decided to sleep after another slug from his scotch bottle .

Morning started with laud banging on Menaka’s bedroom it was Ayan calling out Mummy Mummy
Menaka scrambled out of the bed in despair and confusion but she was pleasantly surprised no sign of Devan as she wore a nightie as shouted one minute Beta

Menaka then slowly opened the door as it almost 7.30 am Ayan was sitting in the dining table Devan was seated along side

Ayan: O mummy see our uncle has made breakfast and even packed my Tiffin

Menaka: O thank you papa now both of you give me few minutes I will just freshen up and come

Menaka went to the bedroom and had a relook she was surprised all the trapping of yesterday was gone all the flowers etc well she thought she was with a master who knew how to mask all his traces

Freshened Menaka with a sprightly black top and a track suit joined Devan and Ayan

Devan : O beti you look beautiful have some poha with your coffee we are going to drop Ayan at his school in your new car

Ayan: O mummy what a surprise I want to see that Car as he stood up in delight

Devan : O beti you finish you breakfast and come I will show this guy the new car then we will drop Ayan at his school –Ok beti

Menaka: Ok papa meekly

Both of them then walked out of the house as Menaka felt a real buzzof excitement the wonderful sex and now his way of taking care of her delighted her so much , well this Oldman knows how to win woman’s heart as she finished her breakfast feeling really hungry and walked from the apartment to join the new nuclear family
Contd…
[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 08-03-2021, 11:27 PM