Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
 Contd..
Menaka was absolutely flabbergasted so far she had achieved this kind of climax after a enthralling fuck that too with excitement of coupling with lowly watchmen and off course their big proud cocks also helped in that but this old man had produced such a stunning climax without even properly removing her clothes it was his unbelievable  erotic foreplay skills which shook her and she was truly excited of what is going to come next

Menaka: Papa I have never had this kind of pleasure always sexual pleasure meant kissing in lips , sucking and squeezing breast ,fingering pussy or max in butthole and then put cock inside my love hole and enjoy “ Papa suchimaa you have done PHD in sex I should call you Dr Devan  papaji”

Devan : Aree beti papa acha lagthahai !!! beta it’s just started I have not even removed your clothes my god you have truly divine youthful body built for sex and beti I am going enjoy each inch of your body

Menaka: O papa I am ready you can do whatever you want “Hum apka sevak hoo”

Devan : No dear you are my queen beti please raise your arms I have to see your two beautiful jewels as he removed her blouse my god you have beautiful breast I am not going leave it just like that beti –Sit for a minute beta

Menaka immediately sat  as instructed –Devan was behind her as his two arms caught her breast from the underside Oh god its absolutely standing tall like a virgin’s no sag this even after a baby almost 10 years of marriage it’s so beautiful so heavy as he held them in his palms then he pulled her inside him so that her back was touching his tummy and his hardened member  as he squeezed and mauled her breast  from behind as started  kissing her shoulders and back slowly he was putting some real hard squeeze on her big breast

Menaka : O papa I though you are a old man but you are so virile and strong I feel so good papa
Devan then raised her arms and started licking the shaved underarms it was just so sensitive he knew all the sexual buttons in a female he wanted this married lady –wife of his nephew begging to fuck her eager for just the glimpse of his cock

Menaka –O papa O god it’s so good Papa O god I will die in pleasure today this is so good
Devan had her down on one side in his lap as he licked her right arm pit and then slowly traced his tongue along her big hanging breast and firm strong large nipples he was absolutely loving this big breast it was so firm he just did not want to leave them for minute as he sucked to his heart’s content

Menaka was in a whispered in heap muttering O papa O mmma hmm it was so sensational and sensitive she was feeling so horny as her arms reached down trying to locate his hardenened member

But surprise surprise Devan just brushed her arms away not now beti

Then he switched to the other side now taking the left arm pit it was sweaty with their exertion but he licked it like a nectar as Menaka thought what is his guy up to as he now had her left side breast and nipples inside his mouth Menaka understood Devan has fallen in love with her big breast and the wondrous nipples

Devan stopped please lie down as he reached for a bottle in the bedside table he opened it and poured big dollops on her well sucked shiny breast and nipples

Menaka: O papa what is that O my god is it honey

Devan : O beti my policy is simple enjoy to the fullest today its honey beti as he bent and started licking the honey all over her breast almost spreading even upto her tummy as poured one dollop into her belly button then holding her arm up he was almost on top of her she could feel the unbridle heat from his hot member it looked fairly big but this guy was not pressing on to her keeping a distance as he started licking from belly to top ending with a honey filled kiss to her mouth this continued for a few minutes never missing his special attention to her pert nipples 

Menaka felt so raunchy it was like she was a sweet dish for this guy as he was devouring her “ O Papa my god Its too much pleasure o god I feel like crying mera choot  is like water tank papa it is so wet papa O god papa now I have no shame please fuck me papa O papa please almost begging”

PK watching through webcam in his hotel room was stunned by his uncle continued foreplay he was not at all shocked by his highly sexed up wife’s cry for his uncle cock rather a fuck no surprise to him he was only surprised it took so long as he  continued drinking direct from the bottle as his cock already having cum twice after seeing the prolonged foreplay was trying get hard painfully he thought his uncle was a total sex maniac

Devan hearing the cry of pitiful Menaka said “ beti just few more second meri pyari bahu”
Menaka O papa O my god at least let me hold yours in my hand papa you had so much fun with me please papa

Devan was thrilled with those words he knew it was time she had finally asked for it normally other house wives he had sex would have been more proactive but his Bahu was a devoted slavish type so it had taken some time

So Devan get out of the bed removed removed his kurti , dhoti and removed his langhoti type special underwear as he looked at Menaka

Menaka was shocked by the real fat cock O god it was as fat or fatter than pushpi’s not so long my god it seemed to get bigger as it reached his body

O papa Itna bada poor Prakash in front of this will be a like child O papa please allow me take it in my mouth papa as she got down from the bed and kneeled in front of him almost in awe

Devan “ Beti you can only taste this today I want to cum first inside your lovely choot -mera pyari yooni” holding her head as she looked up then he lowered  the head and removed the hand as a over eager fully spiced up Menaka took the first taste of her papa’s cock”

Moment Menaka put her mouth she was stretched and gagged by the sheer girth she knew this was the fattest one she had on her mouth as she sucked all his precum it was velvety and semi hard and after few sucks it become real rock hard as Devan’s hand came to head

Bus beta let us go to the bed O please remove your petticoat beti

Prakash after watching the fat cock and the slavish devotion of his wife felt may be this time his wife was really slipping away as he looked at almost half empty bottle cursing himself for starting all this he was really unable to watch as he closed his computer and looked at the lovely night lights from his Dubai hotel in contemplation
Cont…

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 03-03-2021, 10:26 PM