Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
Hi, Amit here once again with a new story, this is a real one and has happened only 2 days back, when I and my wife went shopping. You are aware of my wife stats, she is 34-34-36.

I and my wife were getting bored and she decided to flaunt her curves, and hence, we went shopping. She was looking for some lingerie and we decided to go to the shopping mall, as there would be trial rooms as well, so that, it would not be difficult to try and choose. We went to the mall in the market and went to one store, which has all types of garments, both ladies and gents, and their collection was huge, as the shop was divided into floors.

Upon entering into the shop, we were looking here and there and as it was midday, there were few customers (mostly ladies) and the strength of the sales boys and girls was also less, may be due to lunchtime. We made up our way to the lingerie department and we could see only one guy, who was deputed. Upon seeing him, my wife got interested and said to me that, she could try to show something to this guy. As we were looking for lingerie, he was busy in his mobile, and upon seeing us, he came towards us to help us. His name was Rohan (as placed on his shirt), good looking, athletic guy, maybe 26-28.

Now my wife was keen on the lingerie and she kept on asking some questions and my mind was wandering that, how my wife would show herself to this guy. She chose some sexy lingerie, but all of those were fully clothed or covered. She came to me and asked me to finalize which one to choose, where I suggested her, why not take some transparent sheer lingerie, which is generally made up of material made up of nets. She obliged and we picked up 3 of normal ones and 2 of sheer netted material.

We asked the guy for trial rooms, and he showed us the way, on our way to trial rooms, the sales guy stopped me and said, I m not allowed near the trial rooms, as those are ladies trial rooms. My wife alone had to go for trials. She insisted, how can he see, and choose, for which the guy had no answer. He did not listen even after multiple requests and we had no other option. Then I said my wife to try the lingerie and send me pics, to which she said the trail rooms will be small, I won't be able to take pictures. I asked the guy, whether he is allowed near the trial rooms, to which he said, he is allowed, to which I suggested the salesman would help her in taking the pics, as he is allowed in the trial rooms.

After thinking for some time, she said, ok, I will try this lingerie and will send pics, and after a trial of everything, we would decide, which one to buy. Sales boy couldn’t believe what he was listening and did not speak anything and she said to show her the trial room, where she can try and he can take pics without any interruption. He took her to the trial rooms and showed asked her to go in the last room in the corridor.

Now my wife went on and she took a total of five sets of lingerie with her,
[+] 1 user Likes amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by amittripathi4 - 29-03-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM