Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd..
Sush dressed very soberly in nice brown colour saree and blouse even as she looked real deadly like dynamite as got ready took the papers that Chun had left as she closed the door of her house and left her home as she took the auto of her newest conquest rather she was his newest conquest as calmly took the seat and vutka all professional put the meter on as the vehicle moved towards her bank

Sush looked at mails & messages for 10 minutes & then closed all & sat back

Sush: So Vutkaji you from which place tell something about you

Vutka: I am from Andhra madam from Vizag I have settled down in Mumbai last 30 years I was married but my wife is in vizag I have no children you can say we are almost separated

Sush: Hmm that’s a quite a story so you live alone here in Mumbai

Vutka : Madam my extended family is around near my basthi but I live alone to be honest with you I have my vices drinking and women

Sush: So honest Vutkaji  so presently you have some women or how it is

Vutka : Madam in our low class society getting woman is not so tough so I manage there are lot drunkards around so getting a lady is not big problem I prefer married ones no attachment simple sex

Sush : Wow what a simple man well let me correct you there is no low class or high class society where there is need it just happens example is me a working lady in a bank a mother living her life in her own terms also enjoying sex

Vutka: Madam in life I never even imagined this kind of opportunity will come to me honest I had affairs with fair looking and well built ladies but never with such learned lady madam

Sush: Interjected let’s not talk about it so Vutkaji let us not mix working and pleasure that is my first rule so when you are alone you can speak freely with me but with others present you are just a auto driver & I am bank officer is that Ok Vutkaji

Vutka : First of all call me Vutka –second madam I totally understand what you are telling me Madam after what we had today morning honestly I actually have lot of respect for you that will not go away any day –madam you can depend on me

Sush : Ok Vutka as the auto reached the bank , Ok can you pick me around 3 pm I have to be at Empire New Haven in Western express highway for a program-how much I have to pay you   

Vutka : I will be here sharp at 3pm –madam please pay me Rs 150/- or you can pay together

Sush : I will pay together in the evening see you at 3pm as she walked inside the bank

Vutka just sat looking at her she was absolute ravishing beauty & what a figure he had dreamy look of utter satisfaction after the morning he had with Sushmitha madam .

Sush was all business as she apprised the BM on all matters pertaining to Chunnilal’s  company and also told about the flat allotment she had received  and the function today evening she did not elaborate it much maintaining it low key .

Sharp at 3pm Sush walked out of the bank –Vutka was waiting with his auto seeing her he took a cloth and wiped the seat clean Sush took the seat as the auto proceeded to the venue

Sush: Vutka wait till the function gets over I will be shifting  to this apartment so will talk about later

Vutka : Ok madam I will do that –Have you a bought a new flat madam

Sush: Yes as they silently proceeded to venue

As Sush got down she gave Rs 500/- keep it we will account it later, Vutka said madam can you take down my number so you can call me any time you need me Sush took the number & walked away towards Chunni’s office –her hubby and son were seating with Chunni as he was talking animatedly to both of them moment he saw her it was all respect  getting up

Chun: Welcome madam I have spoken to sir about  the apartment ok shall we go Minister is waiting in my room we will do it low key as they went in the room

Housing minister spoke to both Sush and her hubby and handed over the house documents he spoke few thing with Sush which she answered with lot thought and figures as advised by Chunni

Minister Anand sapar said Chunni please convince madam I want her in our party we need people with intelligence –why chunni has to do it I am inducting you in my party all papers pertaining will be sent to you ok madam , you will be special party overseer for 5 wards I hope you can contribute something back to society

Sush: Totally overwhelmed by your offer sir I am working house wife all this are too far head to even to thing

Minister: Ajay sir please convince madam she has to work few hours on Saturday & Sunday she will be a asset we need her badly people like her.

Ajay : Thanks you sir –you have my word  I will convince her do not worry

Chunni interjected can we all move to conference room my team have arranged a small party –Anand sir just 10 minutes of your time

As all of them moved to the hall to have some snacks and tea Sush was with her son Akash who was eager to see the house once the Minister left Chunni took three of them and showed their new house it had some built in furniture too they were overwhelmed with opulence & could not believe that in 10 days time they can shift to this beautiful house

Madam & Akash you please have a detailed look I am taking Ajay saab around the complex as Chunni took Ajay away 

After almost half an hour Sush & Akash returned to his office, Ajay and Chunni were having drinking scotch together talking thick as thieves as they walked in

Chunni stood –I have to thank Sushma madam for introducing Ajay saab he is now my dear friend & his ideas on buildings are unique thanks a lot sushma  madam

Sush smiled without any comments as Chunni beckoned them to have some snacks and cool drinks after 10 minutes Ajayji I need to show something important to Sushmaji just for 5-10 minutes if you don’t mind

Ajay : Aree Chunniji now we are like family please

Chunni said please come Madam as he took Sushma to the new complex where the Duplex flat was located  – Sushi we have to inaugurate this flat in style after all your husband has just declared we are just like family as the lift closed the door

Chunni pounced on to her kissing her strongly his hands all our the place it was so feverish so sexy and so urgent ..

Sush : Arre Chun after the morning we had what is this as she broke the kiss still very much in a hard bear hug and feeling his already hard member through his pants

Chunni; My god you look so gorgeous and hot I had to do it I am sorry as the lift reached the 18th floor

Chunni took her to the flat as he entered inside

O chunni she exclaimed as she watched he had his zipper down and and just had his Big black considerable hard cock out ready for action

Chunni: O Sush just bent down on the sofa bed and just raise your butts this will be a quick one I feel so hot and aroused just to feel I am going make love to you & your husband is sitting downstairs sipping a drink O god I feel so hot please Sush

As Sush reluctantly took the position Chun was quick behind raising the saree and petticoat not even waiting to remove her undie he just moved  it to to one side and then just put the finger in her pussy  it felt wet & ready actually it was sticky with remnants’ of oil  

Chunni: O god Sush you are just like me you are ready O god then lets seal the deal as he was quickly behind her his cock unerringly finding her love hole and not even looking for askance as in seconds his entire cock was inside the lubricated  love tunnel  Chun was surprised & excited by the absolute lubricated pussy he said sushi you and me think alike even your pussy is ready for me 

Sush had a sigh relief she just was not in real mood but she had purposely not taken lot of effort to remove all traces of oil from her pussy as it was soothing and now that was the saving grace as she was able to take bulging black cock with effortless ease in her oil lubricated pussy  

Sush then surprised herself as she said "O Chun fuck me harder I want a IPL innings slog fuck –fuck me hard C’mmon"  as Chun started his heavy duty pounding

Sush then shouted "my lover imagine my hubby wanting to have a second look with my son of the flat just Imagine that & so fuck me harder"  even as she felt utter depravity, excitement  and sagacity of this cheat fuck when her husband was around

Chunni was at his mechanical beast mode as he absolutely rattled into her he just wanted to do real fast one as he thundered non -stop

Sush was shouting "O god you are tearing me It’s so hard my god will I walk back today you are sex monster with a huge cock  Oh my favourite monster Chunniieee"  as she screamed feeling absolute raw energy and power of this guy

The words absolutely ignited him and he felt his cock vibrating and pulsing as he produced really tortured climax he almost felt pain in top of cock after the morning exertion as he leaned on to Sush to just recover Sush though not even close to any climax felt that hot spray like soothing balm on her tender sore pussy she just loved as it just relaxed her

Sush said that was real fast Chun come let’s not waste time let’s move as she handed over her kerchief  Chun lovingly then cleaned the utterly red looking pussy as re-arranged her undies and and then lowered the bunched up saree Sush then properly arranged her clothing and was ready with a real flushed face

Chun was also was ready in a flash as he just opened the door and both were back in the lift as Sush used wet paper napkin on her face to give a better look watching the mirror in the lift then Sush & Chun both walked back to the room they just did not have to worry both father and son were watching a old hindi film intently

Chun & Sush looked at each other sheepishly felt like they just had  cheese for themselves as both of them sat calmly Sush just could not believe the day she just had it was mind boggling to think what all she had done today well the end was almighty stand and deliver –slam bang thank you Mam type as she felt the sticky wetness in her pussy –It was a absolute carnage on her pussy as she thought with a spooky grin .

Contd

[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 01-03-2021, 08:08 AM