Fantasy So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter
Troy gently patted Susan's hand with his free hand and looked her in the eyes.

"Spotting the beautiful, radiant soul imprisoned by one of those assholes.

Helping her break free and see how wonderful she is and what the world has to offer her."

Susan gave Troy the same kiss as before, then nodded for him to continue his wrap-up.

"The four people in the world who know how to Do What We Do can help others in many ways, and we can hurt them in many more altogether-too-easy ways. It creates in us an even greater obligation to consider the consequences of our actions than those who carry guns all day for a living. They just walk around with the power to end lives. We walk around with the power to destroy them. We can never forget that, and we have to be more careful than them."

"Hmm... 'Ethics for Mind Controllers 101.'" Susan thought aloud. "Does U-Dub offer that course?"

"No. I'd pitch the idea, but my teaching method thus far has only a success rate of 1.75-in-3."

"Odd number." Susan thought a second. "Both of them."

"The 'it's wrong' counted for half your grade. I could only give Julie a 50

percent. At first, anyway."

"So, how'd she raise that to a C?" Susan asked.

"She blew the teacher." Troy said, matter-of-factly, with a smile.

"Oh, EQUALS FAMILY Ethics for Mind Controllers. Ok." Susan mused. "Well, I've already got an A+, so, what would that get me?"

"A gold star for being such a Good Girl."

Susan stopped, closed her eyes, and shivered. Her nipples stiffened. Troy looked at her quizzically before he, too, felt the chill breeze off the Sound as well, and gave a smaller shiver.

"Why haven't we made that into an orgasm trigger yet?" He asked her as they continued walking.

"Because in the mind control stories I've read in the course of learning this stuff, 'Good Girl' is ALWAYS the orgasm trigger."

"Yeah," Troy rebutted. "It's a classic."

"Yes, it is." Susan agreed. "So, if we ever encounter some evil mind controller who hasn't taken your course, don't you think it's the first one he'll try on me and Julie?"

"That's a good point. Ok, we'll come up with something special."

Susan kept going, breathing the words in an ever-more excited tone as she spoke.

"And he and his thugs keep whispering it to us, again and again. 'Good Girl. Good Girl.' I'm on my knees, squeezing my tits, unable to stop cumming again and again. Julie's rolling around on the floor, hands thrust between her legs. And they won't stop saying it and saying it as they haul our unresisting orgasm-wracked bodies into the back of their van. 'Good Girl. Good Girl' playing on a speaker in the back, keeping it going until we both black out from pleasure and wake up as his willing harem girls."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-03-2019, 05:52 PM