Fantasy As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter
Maria nodded sadly, then leaned in and kissed her. "I love my Contessa."

"I know, Maria. I'm the one who made you love me."

"I do not care about this, only about my Contessa."

"Also my doing. I want to be alone for this. You may watch from the chair and touch yourself if you like. I'm certain I'll want you for round two."

"Si, Contessa. Would you like me to wear the wig?"

Helen thought for a moment. "Yes." Maria walked over to the vanity and took a long, blonde wig with long, brown roots off of a mannequin head. She put on the wig, then turned the chair to face her Contessa and sat down.

Helen lay back on the bed and continued touching herself. Damn, why did those two have to be so unimaginative; happy with the white picket fence and their harem of fucktoys? With the power they shared, together they could have the whole world.

Images filled her mind as she rubbed her clit. Images of a glorious Queen of the World; feared, loved, and fantasized about by all, her two favored slaves servicing her night and day. Or two queens, ruling side-by-side, their cockslave Troy kneeling at their feet, taking turns worshipping.

Or even a king, yes! If anyone would be a good and just ruler and make the world a truly better place, it would be Troy; his two favored slaves fighting for the honor of servicing their king's cock. Or a queen by his side, their mindless fucktoy riding her king while pleasuring her queen with her mouth. The fact that she couldn't decide which of the women in these fantasies she wanted most to be was enough to send her over the edge and she thrashed wildly as she came screaming.

Maria walked back over to the bed. "Are you ready for me, Contessa?"

She nodded. "Yes, but call me Helen when you wear the wig."

"Si, Helen."

As Maria's tongue replaced Helen's fingers, the Contessa looked back at the day she'd had. If she continued to simply observe them from a distance, whatever revenge they had planned would go off without a hitch.

It was time to take action. After she was finished with Maria.

"Turn this way, I want to 69 you."

"Si, Helen."

"She is demon," said one of the men around the table.

"No, of not to be demon. Vampire, perhaps," said another.

"Eh, I do not know of vampire, but is definitely witch," added a third.

Troy bought the table another round of drinks. Three tables away, Julie was doing the same with a group of women around her own table. A TV in the taverna was set on a news channel, showing footage of La Contessa's strange flight through the city earlier that evening.

Troy gave a little smile as he downed another shot of Raki. The machismo seated around the table with him had gotten a bit infectious, and his empathetic nature combined with his fifth shot hadn't done much to keep him from getting caught up in it as well. He pointed Julie out to the men sitting with him.

"See that one there? She's mine. We just got married." Backslaps and cheers of congratulations went around the table.

"Better hope La Contessa doesn't see that one," Demon said to him.

"Oh, we're not too worried about her. She's been having her security officer follow us all day." Vampire and Demon looked around suspiciously. Witch gave Troy another pat on the back.

"Hey, looks like someone's getting iPad," said Witch, causing the other two to laugh and Troy to look confused. Witch explained. "When she take people back to castle, La Contessa always send them home with basket of gifts."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-03-2019, 05:45 PM