Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..
Menaka went in as instructed she dressed herself she wore a absolute sexy black blouse with just threads tying it in the back ( lace type) it  showed a pretty sexy cleavage as she wore blue color traditional saree with gold & silver lined in it then she wore all the jewels including one on the waist she looked absolute stunning as wore a thick red lip stick to authenticate a absolute alluring traditional serial bahu look she then came to hall to look at the full length mirror as she looked around to see her look then she took three /four nice selfies of the look 

PK watching from his web cam at his hotel in Dubai saw his wife brilliantly attired in blue saree and with all gold in its finery she just looked absolute stunning the blouse from back side even made his cock hard  she was red hot he thought my god my pretty wife knows how to activate all buttons as he then turned to look at the bedroom to see what his uncle is upto for the momentous night

His uncle Devan was decorating the bed with lot of flowers it was jasmine both pink and white –this “Ghulab chameli” or “kundumalli” was such flowers it just ignites your senses and  give sex whole new meaning , corner of room he could see fruits , jar of milk and nice yellow colour bottle seemed like oil or honey well his uncle really was preparing his wife for a heady love making journey

Prakash was bit worried the way his uncle just presented a expensive car , the jewels and expensive gifts he was really worried if this old man just took over his wife what can he do , PK decided at the end of the day oldman wanted sex with a young lady and his wife Maneka fitted the bill and also may be the oldman wanted to fuck his nephew’s wife after lusting after her for a long time Prakash decided he will enjoy this sexual union as he decided tape it .

Menaka was enjoying the high which happens when a lady or girl gets well dressed as she thought any lady dressed like this loves herself and if Devan treats are like this sleeping with him will not be a problem at all as she thought let’s see how the oldman makes love to me or who knows it may be just a routine no nonsense fuck well no expectation as she forwarded those photos to her friend Pushpi in whatsup with caption decked up for my 3rd first night in my life –may be we should have one too in your tradition Pushpi

Well fortunately her transwoman friend was not on line so no interesting reply as she waited for Devan uncle to start the show

Devan uncle came out of the room with small vessel and handed over to Menaka it was a milk jar –Traditional one in copper

Devan : Beti you look absolutely gorgeous my god you are hot and sexy I still remember  I only arranged & decorated the  wedding  night bed when you married Prakash that day I had decided if ever I get a chance with my pyari bahu I will do it in a special way & today that day has come –Beti give 5 minutes I will change my dress and come please don’t go inside bedroom wait here as he went to the guest room

Menaka sat on the sofa thinking about her super active sex life of last 2 months and thought today is the pinnacle of that not because of this incest with Uncle but for the wonderful time with Pushpi it was so so good in fact she liked everything about Pushpi which even surprised her as she was immersed in her thoughts Devan uncle with a nice white gold plated kurta and nice big bordered dhoti walked into the room

Devan : Beti waiting is over –I will go inside after say  2 minutes knock the door & came inside Ok beti –Then he came near her please put your pallu covering your head beti as walked into the bedroom .

As he opened the bedroom strong campor & Jasmine flower  smell just stuck her giving a heady feeling as waited for few seconds and then knocked the door

Devan : O beti come inside –Maneka walked inside after all the build up & way her bedroom looked she looked flushed  in her face and hearts raising its beats truly she was excited and buzzing

Devan : He stood up took the Milk jar and kept in the shelf beside bed  and then he removed her pallu and then kissed her lips it was passionate lip lock like a real lover he was a master kisser he had lower lips in his mouth as his tongue shot in her mouth almost clasping her tongue this was new one for Menaka she was with a practiced devlish lover the way he was kissing then taking her hand and arm across her hip he made her sit on his lap as he sat on decorated  bed  his lips still working in all areas of mouth

Menaka had never had done so much kissing in her life other than some hot kissing session with Dara and it felt so hot may be because of the dress and occasion but this was awesome start after almost 4-5 minutes of hot kissing –Devan uncle said Beti please stand up for a second as he non-challantly removed her saree as Menaka stood looking at him with slavish obedience

Devan then embraced her with both his arms around her butts as pulled her closer his head enjoying the twin peaks as he really enjoyed the cleavage with the rim of his mouth tracing it on the blouse and then licking

Menaka was truly getting a experience of a first night the well versed old man’s lips on the cleavage and way he held her was so intense and making her downright horny

Menaka : O papa my god it’s so so good Papa you have wonderful lips no one has ever kissed me like this O papa you lips on my chest is so awesome  Oh god  she murmured her appreciation as he licked the cleavage ending on the blouse and then blow air with his lips and then needled that area with his mouth it was so deadly

Devan uncle then removed head from her cleavage and hands around her he stood up sprightly and with hand around her shoulder and around her thigh he lifted and gently placed with surprising swiftness on the bed he then he was on his knees on the floor moved towards her feet gently moving feet towards him then with a wet cloth he cleaned the foot and the underside of foot and then his mouth descended on the underside kissing all over and then licking the underside with his tongue and lips this was so hot and then he took each of her fingers & toes  in his mouth and started to suck her gently

Menaka was truly feeling sensuous this was beyond any sex she had earlier she could not believe the sensation across her body even she felt her pussy getting totally moist with so much desire and she had a feeling that this oldman was going to make her beg for sex this was awesome

“O papa my god no one has kissed my feet O god I am feeling too hot papa O my god –Menaka was absolutely taut with sexual arousal and she had goosebumps all over the body ..

The Old man was in a zone after working on her left leg he was working on her right leg and toes and fingers he was enjoying the super smooth textured feet and sleek and slightly plump body he thought she was like full blooded buffet and he was going to feast every inch of her body today ..

Contd..  

[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 27-02-2021, 05:08 PM