Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She cut him off, saying, "Seriously, Prem, he may say things about working out, but he won't do it, he has no motivation or interest in it."
She paused, as she continued toweling his arms, "Seriously Prem, I know if Manu works out also, he's never going to be as strong or fit as you. I mean, I know you started taking fitness seriously quite early, but even leaving that out, I don't think he EVER could have been as strong or fit as you...but at-least, he can try improve himself, and I don't think he is inclined to or wants to, so he probably won't even try."
These words of Kavita's were followed by a long silence, as she proceeded to towel his chest and back, slowly...or slowly, it seemed, to me. In that silence, the meaning of her words sunk in slowly. She was telling Prem that he was a stronger, fitter man than I was. She was telling him that she knew I wouldn't try to get fitter. But more than those, one part of her words stood out, and this was the punch in the belly: she was also telling him that she thought I could NEVER have been as strong or fit as him. It was almost like her telling him 'You are the biologically fitter man', that in her opinion, I was a biologically 'inferior' man in comparison to him.
And as the meaning of these words sunk in, I glanced briefly at Prem. He was no longer trying to placate Kavita, but he was nonchalantly humming to himself. Did he interpret her words as I did? I couldn't tell, but his humming was as though he was oblivious to Kavita' words or their meaning. It left me feeling alone in the room, and I averted my eyes down. And that's when, to my shock, I realized why he was humming. He had apparently interpreted Kavita's words pretty much as I did, and it had caused him to form a monstrous erection!!!
It jutted out, it seemed like a foot in front of him. Maybe it was me imagining his size to be larger than it was due to the situation, but it was certainly much bigger than my 4½ inch penis. As I was taking in the sheer monstrosity of his penis, Kavita finished toweling his back. She picked up another towel, and told Prem to take his shorts off. My jaw dropped as he lowered his shorts, and he picked it up and handed it to Kavita. She in turn threw it towards my face once more, this time without even trying to hand it to me. The shorts were sweaty and smelly, like his vest. But this wasn't the same smell. It was the smell that emanates from the privates of an aroused man. Evidently, he had got the hard-on not long after Kavita spoke those words, he had probably interpreted them as I did, even before me.
Kavita proceeded to kneel down, and (as though) completely oblivious to this huge jutting tent in Prem's underwear, she proceeded to towel his thighs and legs, before she was finally done. Kavita then picked up the pile of used towels from the floor, added them on top of Prem's sweaty, smelly vest and shorts, supported by my arms, and told me to go and put them in the washing machine and walked away. Prem looked at her retreating form, looking most at her jiggling ass, tugged at his hard-on through his underwear, and walked towards the bathroom to have his bath.
Defeated and alone, I slowly made my way to the washing machine and put Prem's sweaty clothes and the used towels in the washing machine. I had never felt so much in dread of losing Kavita to another man, as I felt at that point. I went over her words over and over when I went to have my bath. Again and again, it felt like she was taunting me calling me an 'inferior man' compared to Prem.

I was lost in my fearful thoughts as I dressed up, when Kavita popped in and told me to come and have breakfast. I never go to work without breakfast, so I was puzzled why she would think I'd leave without breakfast. Kavita walked up to me, ruffled my hair, and said, "You didn't even have your coffee, I know you're feeling upset. Sorry if I snapped at you too hard." I hadn't been conscious that I had missed having my coffee that morning. I had been more in a daze from what had happened after Prem's exercise routine. Still, I was very relieved to hear those words from her, and hugged and kissed her on her head.
Kavita continued, "Yeah, you can't help what you are no more than Prem can help what he is, there is no point in using harsh words at you...sorry Manu." I hugged her tight again. I didn't care that she had said such piercing words about me, to another man less than an hour back. I cheered up visibly, and the breakfast table mood was a far contrast to the heated words and tense mood a short while earlier. Prem and I left for work at the same time, and I started driving to work cheerfully.
It was half-way to work as I replayed her words in our bedroom that it struck me: she didn't regret thinking about me as 'an inferior man'. She regretted saying it out loud for me to hear. And that realization took me to a new low.

CHAPTER 3: end
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:27 PM