Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
In bed, I put my arm around Kavita's belly. Less than 14 hours back, Prem's arm had been rubbing her belly and depositing copious amounts of sweat there. I chided myself for the thought, and drifted off to sleep. I slept better that night. Even though only earlier that day, I had seen Prem 'lift' Kavita into his arms, and drip his sweat all over her, somehow, those thoughts didn't come up as I lay beside her.
I woke up next morning to an empty bed. Suspecting that Kavita was with Prem again, I went straight to Prem's door. It was half ajar, and I pushed it slightly more open. As I suspected, she was on the balcony, seated on the ledge like she was the previous day. Prem was doing his weights routine, he greeted me as I walked to the balcony. I wished them both good morning. Prem said, "Just 10 more."
About a minute later, he was done, and got up to a sitting position, and put his weight bar to the floor. I stood in silent trepidation. I was afraid he was going to lift Kavita again, but Kavita asked me if I was ready for coffee. I gratefully said yes. Kavita then entered the bedroom from the balcony, and I followed her in. Prem then said he'll glance at the newspapers before his bath, and followed me in. He had just barely stepped in after me, when Kavita spoke addressing Prem, "Wait."
Prem asked her, "What?"
Kavita said, "You're sweating a lot, wipe yourself with a towel or towels if you need. Otherwise, you'll drip sweat everywhere and I have to clean it up later. That's what happened yesterday." So that's why she was extra tired yesterday, I figured. I chided myself for suspecting 'other' motivations in her 'delay' in having a bath.
Meanwhile, Prem said, "I never wipe myself off when I work out at home, Kavi. Come on, I'll be going for a bath anyway, shortly. It won't drip much."
Kavita said with some exasperation in her voice, "Uff, you men! Wait right there then!" Wondering what she meant, I stood in silence, and gave Prem a puzzled look. He shrugged.
She came back in a minute with a handful of towels, and set them on the bed, next to where Prem was standing. She then tied the end of her sari to her waist (as women typically do when they're going to bend their back for some activity). She then addressed Prem, "Take off your T-shirt!" My heart started pumping faster suddenly. Prem took it off as she said. She instructed him to put it on the floor beside him. Kavita first toweled off the sweat on his face and hair. After it slowed down, she then told him, "Now extend your arms." Prem did as Kavita said, and she now proceeded to towel his shoulders and arms, first his right arm, then his left. My mouth went dry as Kavita put the towel away, picked up another towel, and then started toweling his hairy muscular chest and torso. She went over it slowly, and then toweled the sweat off his back, and then re-did the toweling of his chest.
My face went red as she next told him to take his shorts off. He did so before I could protest, revealing a heavy nut-sack in white underwear, and muscular thighs. Prem tossed his shorts on top of the pile of his sweaty vest and used towels. Kavita now got down on her knees and toweled the sweat off his thighs, and legs. She tossed the towels onto the pile of sweaty clothes and got up finally.

It felt like an eternity. My face went white as I saw Kavita go through this 'exercise' of toweling Prem's near-naked body. And seeing this dark muscular hunk in the same room as my wife made me feel woefully inadequate, and weak-kneed. As I stood in silence, transfixed, Kavita told Prem, "Put on a towel and read the newspaper, you naughty boy."
I stood transfixed with shame and embarrassment. Prem wrapped a towel around his waist, which barely concealed his underwear and nut-sack I thought. Kavita went to the kitchen, and came back a couple of minutes later with my coffee. I was still standing in Prem's bedroom, too stunned by what I had seen to move. Kavita saw him standing by his bedroom door, and prodded him in his chest. "Now go have a bath! Naughty boy, won't towel himself it seems."
Prem walked off into the bathroom to have his bath, and Kavita walked in and gave me my coffee. She then picked up the pile of sweaty clothes and towels and walked off towards the washing machine. I stood there by myself, limply holding my cup of coffee. And Kavita didn't seem to have noticed my standing there transfixed.
After a few minutes, I heard the water running and realized that Prem was having his bath, and I alone was left in Prem's room. I started moving towards the hall sipping my coffee, when something else caught my attention. I saw something on Prem's bed by one of the pillows, and moved closer to inspect it. It was a crumpled jasmine flower. It had come from the gajra she had been wearing yesterday. What was it doing on Prem's bed?
I could not help imagining the worst thoughts right away. At that time, I heard the water stop in Prem's bathroom. I slipped the crumpled flower into my pocket and limped into the hall.I looked for Kavita and found her in the kitchen. My mouth and throat were dry. I asked her if I could get a second cup of coffee. I picked up the newspaper, and listlessly read it over coffee. I hardly noticed the conversation over breakfast. I picked at my food without a real appetite. Prem on the other hand had a voracious appetite. I guess his workout usually got his appetite up.
I changed into my work clothes, after making sure I took that crumpled jasmine flower with me. I didn't want Kavita to know I suspected something, in case there wasn't something suspicious about the presence of that flower on Prem's bed. Again, both Prem and I left for work together, but I was far less cheerful or optimistic that day than I was the previous day. My mind kept playing over the scene of Kavita wiping sweat off Prem's chest, kneeling to towel his thighs, the sight of his heavy nut-sack...did she see it? I hoped naively that she didn't really observe it.
My mind then drifted to the flower from her gajra that I found on the bed. Was it a coincidence, had it just dropped off when she was cleaning the room? She had been in his room in the daytime as she had mentioned cleaning up the places where he had 'dripped sweat'. But I couldn't help feeling uneasy over the fact that the flower was on the bed, near the pillow rather than closer to the sides of the bed.
I called Kavita in the afternoon. I just wanted the reassurance of hearing her voice. She didn't pick up the phone, and I listlessly left work for home in the evening. As I drove home, I made up my mind to speak to Kavita that night, about what had happened in the morning. I didn't think it was right that a guest be so inflexible and get his host, especially my wife, to wipe the sweat off his body.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:22 PM