Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Then she measured Prem, and announced 16". My stomach dropped. This guy had arms nearly twice as thick as mine, it felt like. If Kavita indeed felt lustful towards him as I feared, how was I going to stop him? Surely she would find him with more stamina and possibly sexual prowess than me? My mind replayed the announcements Kavita made, and how weak it made me feel relative to him. I badly wanted to go take a leak.
Prem broke the silence and said: "Anything else you want to measure, Kavita madam?"
She answered with a smile:" No, go have your bath and get ready for work...both of you".
I gratefully left for the bathroom, and first took a leak. As I did so, wave over wave of embarrassment came back as I replayed the incident in my mind. I dully proceeded to have my bath, but fretful thoughts kept crossing my mind, such as Prem' mention of Kavita having put on a little weight. Had he lifted her in the past, or was it just a harmless comment from observation that came across as a boastful taunt? Moodily, I dressed up and got ready for breakfast. Prem was already there. He wasn't fully dressed for work, and was in a vest and trousers. Kavita was still wearing the same clothes, she had not had a bath yet. I noticed Kavita had prepared boiled eggs for Prem, and mentioned it at breakfast.
Prem said "Yeah, if you work out regularly, you also need to get lot of protein rich food." And then tapped his arms and grinned. Not for the first time, the grin I returned was sheepish.
After breakfast, I told Prem we could leave for work together, and waited for him to dress up. As I waited, I snuck up to Kavita from behind her (she was standing by the dining table, trying to clean up), and held her by the table and kissed her neck from behind). She moaned indicating that she liked it, but then said Prem was going to see us any minute. As I held her trying to be playful, I got the smell of his sweat dried on her blouse and sari. It was a strong smell, and I was surprised I didn't get it till then. I let go of her instinctively, and just then, Prem reappeared fully dressed. As we both left for work, my feeling of trepidation got relaxed a bit. He was going to be at work all day, same as me. And I was going to be there otherwise, I needn't be so fearful of losing Kavita to Prem.

End of CHAPTER :- 2
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:55 PM