Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted Houseguest Chapter 02: "Prem" arrives, and the sinking feeling deepens.

In the period leading up to Prem's arrival, I had felt a vague feeling of dread, an unknown fear. These fears started forming into more concrete form, after that argument I had with Kavita over my "snooping around". That morning, I got up earlier than usual. Usually, I wake up after Kavita, but that day I woke up first, made coffee for both of us, hugged Kavita and tried to tell her sorry for what happened the previous day. I asked her if she would like to go out in the evening.
She said no, because she had an appointment. Purely instinctively, I asked her what appointment, and she flared up again. "I thought you were going to stop snooping around?"
I tried to reason with her. "Come on, Kavita, it would be snooping around if I tried to find out behind your back what your appointment is."
She rejoined, "Oh, so let's have it your way, you find out yourself what my appointment is. Feel free to snoop around."
I let it go. She was still angry with me over my looking in her yearbook. I left to work moodily. I was then not as worried about the impending arrival of "Prem" than Kavita's angry mood. I wanted to placate her. That evening, I came home from work earlier than I usually do. I got her some flowers (she liked to wear jasmine flowers like many married Indian women in India do). I took one look at her, and I knew what her appointment had been. She had been to a beauty parlour. Looking her over, her skin was glowing. She had gotten herself a facial and I could not help feeling romantic over her appearance, and my bringing her flowers. She was surprised that I had brought her flowers, though she didn't wear the gajra in her hair as she normally does. Dinner was a more pleasant affair, and she seemed to have gotten over the previous day's argument.
Since "Prem" would be arriving tomorrow, I wanted us to make love that night. More than anything, my feeling of dread hadn't really passed, and I wanted to make love to Kavita more than anything, to reassure myself than out of feeling horny. Kavita however said she was tired, and we went to sleep quickly.
The day "Prem" was to arrive had come. The day I had been dreading. Somehow, I tried to cover up my emotions and insecurity. I had told Kavita that I would take the afternoon off so we could go pick up Prem from the railway station. The work day passed in a haze, and I got home to pick Kavita up.
When I got to the apartment, I received the first shock of the day. Kavita was dresses up gorgeously. She was wearing a light blue chiffon sari with a black sleeveless blouse that exposed more skin than it covered. The cleavage of her big breasts was visible, and I felt I could see her breasts heaving with excitement. Or maybe it was my own dread and fears, I couldn't tell. She had shaved her underarms as she usually does when she wears sleeveless dresses, and her hair was tied in one simple knot. Her sari was tied just low enough that it left most of her belly and navel area exposed. The chiffon sari highlighted her curvy figure and accentuated her fleshy ass as well.

The thing that shocked me was that she was wearing lipstick. Though Kavita isn't averse to wearing lipstick, she didn't do it much except for special occasions. I guess it was a special occasion to meet an old college friend, I figured. She also was now wearing the gajra I had got her yesterday. It exemplified her gorgeous looks. Thank God she was wearing her mangalsutra prominently, as well, I thought.
The ride to the railway station was uneventful, and it took us only 30 minutes. I made idle talk, and was pleased that Kavita wasn't being aloof. After about a 20 minute wait, the train arrived. Walking up and down, I eventually saw Prem for the first time.
I knew it was him because Kavita's face lit up, and she started waving. We walked up, and he gave Kavita a hug and then we shook hands. My first impressions of him didn't do much to alleviate my feeling of dread. Prem was just an inch or two taller than me, but his physique took me to new heights of fear.
He had clearly been into body-building or fitness at some point of time. He was broad-shouldered, muscular with thick arms that he had clearly worked on a lot, to develop. Probably, he would have been able to make it into the film industry if he were fair complexioned, but he was quite dark skinned. His tight shirt only made his muscular frame stand out next to my boyish weak frame. Our hand-shake was effectively him holding my hand and shaking it, with me limply trying to muster the strength to shake his, and not quite succeeding.
After some chat about the journey, Prem motioned us towards the end of the train, as he said his motorcycle needed to be unloaded. I didn't know till then that he had brought his motorcycle along, but it didn't strike me as anything particularly worrisome. I started walking, when Prem said "Wait, we also need to take my luggage".
Prem's luggage had two pieces: one was a travel bag with what I assumed were clothes. The other was a big metal trunk with a handle on the middle of the lid. One look at it, and I knew I wouldn't be able to lift it. Still, being the host, I made a move to try to lift it. It was useless, I didn't even manage to move it off the ground. Prem saw this, and said "Come on man, you can do it". It sounded like he was mocking me, but I gave another shot and gave up. Prem then commiserated that it was too heavy for me, that I could carry something lighter. I was sure I would be able to carry his travel bag, but instead Prem gave his travel bag to Kavita.
To rub insult into injury, he took Kavita's handbag from her and gave it to me. Then, he lifted his heavy trunk all by himself. But before I could protest, Prem and Kavita had started walking towards the end of the platform. I followed them meekly, carrying Kavita's handbag. My face grew red with embarrassment as I realized Kavita was being completely nonchalant to the situation where she was carrying Prem's travel bag and I was carrying her handbag. It was as though Prem was telling me that I was only fit to carry a woman's handbag, and Kavita was agreeing with him.
We reached the end of the train, where the luggage compartments are located. Kavita took the car keys from me, and Prem and Kavita went to our car to load up his trunk and his travel bag. Before going, Prem got a couple of porters and paid them to unload his motorcycle.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:49 PM