Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
 Who Watches the Watchmen Ch.12 –O Deva  
Menaka reached home after a most daring sex heist of her life never in this life for a moment she had thought in her wildest dreams she would have sex with a shemale well  it was sheer dynamite she truly loved that session with her dear Pushpa –ho now on it will be Pushpi for her , Menaka just loved the gorgeous black cock and those big slobbering lips and rabid tongue hmm that was awesome as she got down from the auto Hari looked at her smiled and said good afternoon madam she just smiled and walked away to her apartment .

Menaka after the talk with her new friend Pushpi was convinced as she just sat in front of her laptop and opened skype & sent a message to PK are you online

Pk: Hi Menaka as he appeared on the screen as he saw her O god Menaka you look ravishing

Menaka : O god Prakash that has become the problem for me that’s why I called you and talk about your dear uncle

PK: Even though he knew he had no choice but had to act ignorant  he said Uncle is very good man Menaka like a father to me what about him .

Menaka: Oh that’s correct he wants to make me a Mother if possible oh sorry he practically wants me has his concubine

Pk: O Menaka don’t joke what are you telling

Menaka : O my sweet husband your uncle is serial womanizer who has slept with most woman in your family well he says he was discreet it may be related to his financial acumen you know money keeps everyone happy 

Pk : O Menaka what has he told you please tell me I will talk to him

Menaka: Its simple he wants to sleep with me and also visit him monthly once so we can continue the incest and in return he has offered all properties to Ayan and with me as joint control resting with me –So dear husband first of all is he really rich & second what I should do.

PK: O god Menaka I seem to push you in all kind of mess this was a shocker I did not even have an inkling on this guy I just cannot believe –yes menaka he is very rich man he has 3 big houses in the village , plenty of fertile land all this are ancestral land and what I hear in the family is he has plenty of savings almost 30-40L solid earnings year after year after all expenses he should save minimum 25L every year I know at least 3 girls in our family he had spent  almost 10L each to get them married –ho god now I don’t know whether he fucked them or their mother I really don’t know after hearing this from you

Menaka: So PK are you saying go for it – Prakash honest to god after affairs with those lowly watchman I don’t know whether I lost all my morals but I am thinking why not sleep with him if for life and for our generations we can settle down then why not

PK : Oh god if you think like that and if really makes a proper contract and if you are ok with it for Ayan’s sake we can do that –but Menaka life will get complicated –Money will not be problem I will make sufficient to settle down may not be what he can offer

Menaka: Prakash having done all we have done let’s take a decision together I will sleep with him if gives all documents he says the copy will be with legal counsel and iron clad –Lets just do it end of the day its only sex –PK you will always be my husband & I am mother of your child Ok

PK : O my god it makes sense the way you tell me , well talk to me when you are free I will be at hotel next 2-3 days –All the best I am sorry for putting you in this situation

PK was now real cuckold as he was looking forward his wife’s night with own maternal uncle his mothers elder brother he had goosebumps thinking about that.

Menaka : With a curt bye she disconnected thinking probably only wife who tells all her affairs with her husband as she smiled not all except  the one with a truly hot shemale  

Menaka then had a leisurely lunch and slept off almost around 4.30 she heard door bell ring this time she checked her attire she went & opened the door it was Devan uncle with him Ayan who had come in the school bus

She welcomed both of them as Ayan talked all his activities of school Devan uncle went to his separate room Maneka slowly pushed Ayan to his room helping him to his casuals because of plastered hand then she moved to hall she walked to Uncle’s room she saw three big covers as she walked in

Menaka: Uncle would you have Chai and some snacks

Devan : O beta only chai some snack are here you can give to Ayan beta handing a small bag

Menaka : Ok uncle I will bring chai

Menaka then gave snacks and milk to Ayan who was in front of his computer and then with 2 cups of chai & some snacks walked into Uncle’s room

Devan : O thank you beta I am happy you are acting normal and are having tea with me now
Menaka sipped as he looked at the oldman whom she was ready to sleep he was not that bad he had a royal look with his clothes and mannerism

Devan: Betti what have you decided I am straight man will you sleep with me

Maneka : O god you are so blunt she then whispered can I call you papa

Devan : O why not well that’s interesting choice

Maneka: I am ready to sleep with you papa but be gentle with me it’s hardly ever we have sex so please be gentle

Devan : O beti mera dil kush kardya – he took a saree this is 60,000/rs Muhurtha saree please wear it tonight and then he opened the bag gave some jewels it is more than 80 sovereigns wear them all & beta this is the document of all property deeds let’s have a memorable association

Maneka:  You were sure that I will agree in a perplexed question a bit shocked

Devan : Not at all – I had made  it ready if you say Ok I wanted to give if not  I will keep trying beta till you agree so please take all beta in money matters I am correct and on that count I will be lavish beta lets have a great night together keep all in your room I am going out I will come back by 9pm what time Ayan sleeps

Maneka : By 10 Pm papa

Devan : Thank you beta –this will be great for our family as he got ready and left the home leaving Menaka with stunning riches

As Menaka looked forward to the night as she was very clear she will act very coy and inexperienced and have most fun behaving like a total innocent & she was really looking forward to this act in fact she wanted to tape it show to Pushpi

Now a days Menaka was in heightened state of arousal that even after the fuck of her life time with Pushpa the transwoman she had not even asked Devan for sleeping with him next day or some other time or day she had readily agreed for the same night truly she was looking forward to a slightly old seasoned salad hopefully with some tasty cheese.

Contd..

[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 22-02-2021, 04:13 PM