Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd..
Well Vutka walked to the auto he had seen enough of Sushmitha madam he wanted some real time action with her as he took his auto and went to nearby road to make a duplicate key maker made two set of keys and then returned to the apartment returned the key to Irfan thanking him telling him he will ask for it later

Meanwhile Sush and Chun had some grub and fruit juice as they mentally boxed for another round even though Sush was in her house coat  Chun was naked proudly showing a constant hardness making it clear he was not leaving without depositing another peg of his thick cum on her puss or mouth –preferably her pussy

Chun : Now why don’t we check all the masturburator toys honey

Sush : My god Chun you have been standing tall pointing to his well girthed black cock last half hour why do I need those

Chun : O dear don’t be spoil sport let’s try out honestly I never seen anyone use those truth to be told only you I can ask you

Sush : Ok I am your pet fucking muse what do you want to try then

Chun : He took the black dildo –silicon type suction one O dear come here as he stood near to the bedroom wall as she walked towards the wall with little trepidation

Chunni then checking her height mounted the Dildo on the wall it was tightly fitted strong

Chun : O Sush on your knees please give your blessing to the fresh black one let me see how much you can take inside your mouth  

Sush with a sigh got down on her knees as she took the thick 3” Dildo in her mouth it was solid 9” long with a nice and real rock hard it had pleasant smell as she sucked it then she felt chun’s  member on her back as fondled her breast real nice sush had feeling of almost two people having fun with her as know almost she had half the dildo in her mouth and she could see the it shiny with her saliva as even drops saliva started appearing on the floor

Chun: O that’s fine can please stand my dear sushi O god you are so shapely god made you separately with lot of imagination as he was down beside her well your new friend wants to get inside sacred pussy  please oblige as in one hand he pushed her butts as the saliva coated Dildo entered her readily wet pussy it felt slightly cold but rock hard as Chun was back behind her licking her butt hole as she fucked in and out on the wall mounted suction dildo

Sush was blabbering O Chunni you are killing me with your tongue as he suddenly stood up and pushing bulging leaky member on her butthole

Sush felt a twinge of pain as his cock head made its first entry on butthole this was first time for her it felt so odd and painfull

Sush was whimpering I feel so “Odd O chun Its so painfull O god” chunni as he quickly removed his cock and was down giving a soothing relief with his moist wettened tongue Sush was relieved and understood she needed more practice as she fucked the dildo trying take as much inside still she longing for the live cock of chunni

Well you can Telepathy –or rather Pussypathy as Chun caught her by her hip as he pulled her out of the dildo which gave very big laud "pop” sound as it came out Sush’s love tunnel as he almost roughly laid Sush on the bed as Sush immediately moved up opening her legs as Chun without any foreplay just entered her wet and ready pussy with some vengeance

Today Sush say a different Chun he was all aggressive as he fucked monstrously hard his hand almost crushing her breast squeezing it hard

“O chun my god this is so awesome O god no its so hard so so good O no O chun you monster”
Chun was like battering ram as he fucked this married lady in a different mode all aggression he knew this would be super fuck and monstrous climax after watching dildo action and trying the anal

O chuniiieee O god you are tearing me apart “ Thoda thoo dhaya karoo O ma maari gaya maa O jeez O chunni O chunii”  as Sush blabbered but she was feeling the raising heat in her lower stomach of an impending climax

Chun was now in absolute peak battering form as he just began shooting still fucking her as hard then he collapsed pushing his black cock farthest as just absolutely erupted inside the creamy love hole of his Sushi , Sush  was engulfed in a white smoke of as she felt her pussy gushing as she reached a stunning orgasmic climax in that lustful fervor she embraced  Chun with both her legs and sought Chunni’s mouth to savor the brutal performance

Vutka who just switched his mobile feed witnessed the final few minutes of the brutal fuck my god it was an attack he was absolutely wonder struck by the fully co-operating house wife he knew very few can take this kind of aggressive fucking but this lady just loved it as he saw she was kissing her lover for the wondrous climax as if in a homage .

Vutka just closed the mobile and silently took another 90 ML as he furiously worked on his half baked plan but now getting more clarity on how to approach & royally fuck this ever ready house wife
Contd..
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 21-02-2021, 06:48 AM