Fantasy Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter
Julie's gasps and cries of imminent orgasm drew our attention back to them. From our new positions, we could see Troy's hard cock eagerly twitching between his legs as his mouth pleasured his best friend. The memory of that magnificent tool inside me and the knowledge that soon I'd get to have it in me again or see him thrust it deep inside the lovely Claire or Julie pushed me over the edge as Julie began bucking and thrashing on the bed. The sight of Julie and Susan cumming so loudly and so powerfully brought Claire to her orgasm along with us, and as I teased the last little spasms out of my cunt, and Troy crawled back to the head of the bed to kiss her with her taste on his lips, I thought "That man just made three women cum at once with his tongue."

I was jealous that Julie was moving into position to worship his cock before I would get the chance to show my appreciation for all it had done for me. When Troy suggested that Claire and I get to know each other better while he told his story, I quickly got over it. I had expected Julie to be the first woman that Susan properly showed love to. but Claire was a strong and beautiful goddess as well, and sharing love with Claire first was an equal honor and a pleasant surprise. Watching Julie take Troy's cock into her mouth again and again became a second priority to the beautiful tits I held in my hands. I could still see it while I was kissing Claire's neck, and I'd heard this part of the story already.

That other girl I'd been had been robbed. If the stripper had been as beautiful as Claire, or as enthusiastic, or made me as wet as Claire did, Sue would've been the one going home with her and never would've looked back. As we moved into a 69, I saw Julie kissing her way up Troy's shaft while she cupped his balls, and while Susan had learned and changed so much since I became her, the sight of Julie's mouth sliding up and down that amazing cock told me that I could never be exclusively lesbian as long as Troy was walking around with that thing in his pants.

After Troy won the game, Julie did some more explaining to us. She told us how Troy was in charge tonight and anything he suggested would be the hottest thing we'd ever heard and we'd get even wetter and more turned on at the thought of doing it. And when he told me to share love with Julie while he shared with Claire, I was a little disappointed, but the thought of sitting on Julie's face while she lapped at Susan's cunt was irresistible. The two of them even held hands as Claire and I rode them. We leaned forward and kissed as she rode his cock and my clit got the tonguing of it's life.

Julie had been right: Every idea Troy had got hotter and hotter as the night went on. I stopped counting after my fifth orgasm. Troy taking me from behind while I returned the favor to Julie, Claire taking my place on her face. Sucking Troy's cock while he ate out Claire and she ate out Julie. Us three girls playing together while Troy rested and watched. 69ing Troy while the other girls licked his balls. Then Claire and I playing with each other on one of the chaises, while watching Julie ride Troy til they both came screaming together. (Turns out he likes his women on top.)

When everyone was exhausted, I thought we'd all be sleeping curled up to Troy like he was a pimp with his three hos. (Which didn't sound like a bad career for Susan to get into. I'd always thought being a slut was a bad thing, but a slut is just a woman who wants to feel like this all the time. How could that be a bad thing? Sign me up!) Instead, Troy and Julie held each other while Claire spooned up to Julie and I spooned up to Troy. The kisses and roaming hands gave way to satisfied dreams of my new friends.

The next morning, as Troy made us all waffles and bacon for breakfast, Julie explained some more things to us in that agreeable way of theirs. That we were welcome back any time except Tuesdays through Thursdays because those were reserved for "Just Us" nights, but call first. And if they called us over, to make time at the earliest opportunity, find an excuse to be gone at least overnight, and pack a bag. That for Claire, as far as telling others what happened, she met some nice new friends hiking, decided to hang out with them, and had a fun night partying. She didn't have to change her life in any way she didn't want to, and if she had any friends she'd like to have another fun night like this one with, to let them know.

Before Julie left to take her back to her car, Claire handed us business cards for a yoga studio. (Odd, I never thought to ask her what she did for a living. Or anyone's last names, come to think of it.) I felt something on the bottom of mine, and when I turned it over, she'd written her personal number on the back and the lipstick where she'd kissed it was still sticky. It had a lovely, now familiar smell to it and I realized she'd rubbed the cards against her pussy before giving them to us. Such a sweetie. I knew who the second person I was calling as soon as I got my phone back on would be. I'd bit embarrassed when everyone exchanged numbers and I had to tell them my phone was still off, but Troy said that Chad would take care of that soon. (Oh yeah, Sue had a piece of shit boyfriend named Chad. Not for long, though.) Julie also said I should give Troy her address and have him text it to her. When I did, she looked at the map and said she'd meet us there in two hours after she dropped Claire off. They both kissed us goodbye and left.

My place was half an hour away, so I figured we had some time to kill and asked Troy if he was up for another ride. When he said "Not just yet," I started to jump him like back in the library and he suddenly straightened up and said "NO! Not yet, Susan." I hadn't seen him this stern before. Not angry like Chad, but everything he'd said until now had been something I just felt like going along with Now it felt like something I HAD to do and made me just want to back down and go back to finishing breakfast. I trusted him. He had a plan. We'd fuck soon, just not yet.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-03-2019, 03:11 PM