Fantasy Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter
Troy had told me that they'd been childhood best friends who became lovers, and you could see it in everything they did from the little "Welcome home, hon" smooch to the way they'd set the table and put out dinner together, it wasn't like watching a pair of robots, rather, two people who knew each other and how they moved and did things well enough to really function as a couple. When Troy brought out drinks, he handed one to Julie and she just took it and drank it without asking what it was. Strawberry Daiquiri, as I found out a few moments later when Troy offered some to Claire and I.

Julie turned out to be just as nice and easy to talk to as Troy, but their differences became clear over dinner. Troy's "polite gentleman" demeanor was nicely counterbalanced by Julie's personality. She was the kind of self-assured woman who could be at a fancy cocktail party and just let a "cunt" slip out in conversation without caring or emphasizing the word. I don't think I'd ever said it myself before that day. But something Troy awakened in me and the free and easy attitude Julie had toward the word had taken away it's power and given it to her and I wanted that power too. And when the conversation between Julie, Claire, and myself turned to the subject of our cunts, Troy just remained quiet and blushed a little while he sipped his drink. When the subject naturally then turned to cocks, Julie just said "It took a while, but I've found the cock I want inside me for the rest of my life" and patted Troy's thigh. He smiled and patted her hand back. It was sweet, I thought it'd be embarrassing for him and he'd do that "try to be cool" thing I'd been finding hot since I had that cock at the library and I wanted more.

By the time we got to the fortune cookies (Mine said "A new day is dawning for you." Never got one so accurate before.), everyone at the table's crotches had feet rubbing them, and it was decided to move the conversation to the master bedroom. (The house had a LOT of bedrooms. Julie said they picked it with that in mind.)

The master bedroom was very aptly named. I mean in the sense that it could have beaten my own bedroom in a fight every time. The lighting was low, but not so dim that detail of the room couldn't be seen. The large bed was, naturally, the centerpiece of the room, and everything seemed to draw the eye toward it. Chaise lounges flanked either side of the bed, and some of Julie's paintings hung from the walls. (Her work has a definite spiral motif.) There were also display cases on the walls, containing the oddest little things: a rock, a preserved dandelion, a pinwheel, a toy raygun, a stuffed frog, an old video game, concert tickets and photos (Some of them signed by the whole band!)...a lifetime of "best friend" gifts. I noticed the most recent was a pair of pink lace panties. There were spaces for more to come.

Troy took Claire's hand and led her to one of the chaises and Julie did the same to me. She started talking to me in that same calm, relaxing way that Troy explained things before. We undressed as she explained how hot and wonderful this night was going to be. How Susan would be shown the love she deserves and everything would be amazing if she trusted them and enjoyed it. She explained that they were going to play a little game and they wanted us to watch. The winner would get a prize, but really, we'd all win. I imagine Troy behind her was saying similar things to Claire and she was finding everything as agreeable as I was; I was too busy focusing on Julie's beautiful body and somehow getting more turned on than I had been before to notice. It was like I'd just learned HOW to be aroused back in the library and all I could do was want more. Julie leaned forward and kissed me deeply, her hands roaming my body. I hungrily returned the favor, wanting to push her back down onto the bed and show her how strong the love I want to share with her is. Instead, she gently lowered me down onto the chaise.

"Let us show you the love we want to share with you," she whispered, punctuating it with a playful smooch. As she crawled onto the bed and Troy took her in his arms, my hands picked up roaming my body where Julie had left off.

They knelt embracing for some time, whispering to each other. Words that I couldn't quite hear, whispered in that same relaxing, agreeable tone that I'd now heard both of them use. Words that caused them to react as if the one who'd just spoken had given the other another of the sensual caresses they were exchanging. One phrase became clearer than the others, "go deeper and relax." I deserved to feel that sensation too. I began to go deeper and relax. and it felt wonderful. And the moan that I heard from Claire's direction told me that she agreed.

Troy lowered Julie onto her back and kissed her passionately before moving down her body. As his left hand and his lips lingered on her breast and his right stroked slowly up her thigh, Julie began talking loudly enough for both of us to hear. As she started talking about the hike she went on earlier, her speech filled with moans and gasps as Troy shifted so his mouth and hand could meet between her legs.

As I listened to Julie's story of opening Claire's eyes the way Troy had opened Susan's, my eyes drifted from the two of them to Claire on the other lounge, moaning and touching herself as she watched them. Her obliviousness to my staring at her fingering herself while she watched Julie dance under Troy's tongue made her even sexier, and when her eyes met mine and she began staring hungrily back at me, it was electric. We shifted our positions to give each other a better view of our bodies.

Our strokes began to to synchronize as our fingers explored our dripping pussies in tandem, moaning giving way to panting and need. Claire was a strong, beautiful goddess like Julie and Susan. I wanted to share love with her, I wanted to show her the love we both deserved and receive that love from her as well. When she mouthed "I want to fuck you" between gasps, I was so deeply lost in lust that all I could do was lick my lips and nod in agreement.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-03-2019, 03:10 PM