Fantasy As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter
Julie rolled off of Troy and back onto the bed next to him. They kissed deeply, tasting themselves in each other's mouths.

"Well, that was wonderful," Troy said as she reached down and gave his still-hard cock a couple of playful strokes.

"Yeah. We should, like, get married or something."

"I'll look into it," Troy said with a peck on the cheek as he rolled over and turned on the laptop. "You know, she might've put something on here."

"She said she didn't and I believe her. She's a lot of things, but she understands that if we can't take each other's word, this stops being a game."

"Ok, I'll buy that," he said, bringing up a map of the town. "I think we've got everything we'll find online. The easy part's over. We should get cleaned up, get some of the stuff from the trunk, and see the town."

"It WOULD give that detective in the lobby time to search the room, but we've got some time yet. We're in San Finzione now, nothing happens between 12 and 2."

"Well, how would you suggest we pass the time, Mrs. Equals?"

She stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom, giving her ass a bit more wiggle than usual to get Troy's attention. "If it were up to ME, I'd say Mr. Equals gets in here and fucks me in the whirlpool bath."

Troy got up to follow her. "And after that?"

She turned back towards him and smiled.

"THEN, we go start getting even with our mutual first girlfriend."

"You have the best ideas, Mistress."

She held the door for him. "You REALLY never thought we were?"

"You played Barbies together. And don't all girls practice kissing at slumber parties or has TV lied to me again?"

The door closed behind them.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-03-2019, 03:07 PM