Fantasy A Remembrance amongst Equals by TMaskedWriter
"First off, yes, you are going to take this, Mr. Equals, and spare me the John Wayne 'I'll just tough it out, little lady' shit, because I am voluntarily passing up the possibility that the goings-on in our living room might break into hot multiple girl-on-girl action at any time to sit with my ailing best friend who's in no shape to either watch or join in. That being a point that you are not going to argue with me, I am also going to minimize his suffering in any way that I can. So take the fucking pill or I'll do what we do and compel you take it anyway."

Julie could see by the look on his face that he was still trying to think of a way to weasel out of it, so she swung her leg up onto the bed and bent her knee, pulling up the hem of her nightie and exposing the panties that Troy could already see through the sheer fabric anyway. "Surely you're not afraid of a little danger, Mr. Bond?"

"I live for danger, Fellatio Constant," he said, taking the pill and popping into his mouth and accepting the Coke to swallow it with. "And invoking the sacred name of James Bond is low, Mistress." The pressure in his head relieved a bit more and he connected some mental dots. "Everyone's here today, hon. What day is it?"

"Saturday," Julie replied. A pained look appeared on Troy's face that Julie could tell had nothing to do with the infection.

"Shit, I got you something, it's in the car." Troy leaned forward, trying to get up. Julie put her hand on his chest and gently pushed him back down onto the bed.

"You're staying right here, Master. I got you something too, but they can both wait until you feel good enough to not ask me to look up drilling a hole in your head." She thought a second. "Or at least until I can't subdue my husband with one hand."

"Ok, ok," Troy said, as Julie walked over to her side of the bed, turning to face her, the pressure on his neck relieving enough that he could turn onto his right side. "Our first time, though, a year ago today, and I've got to have this thing going on."

"Well," Julie said, slipping off the nightie and removing her panties before crawling into bed next to him. "Spending the day in bed with the man I love, horrible headache or not, was one of my ideas for celebrating it anyway. And Susan gave me an idea that seems so obvious now that I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it before." She reached out and put her hand on his right cheek, stroking his ear.

Troy sighed at the sensation, the stronger painkiller now beginning to kick in. The two of them had been putting each other into trance for so many years that both of them had numerous mental triggers in place for the other's use, and the little circles that Julie was stroking behind his earlobe was one of them. She smiled to see a look other than pain on her best friend's face after the past few days.

"Relax and go deeper, My Love," she whispered to him. "Allow me to take you back to that special day."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Remembrance amongst Equals by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-03-2019, 03:04 PM