Fantasy A Morning After Amongst Equals by TMaskedWriter
A Morning After Amongst Equals

Julie Equals and Susan Bailey sat on the couches of one of Air Finzione's SST flights, finding the seat belts between the cushions as the plane taxied onto the runway at SeaTac to take them to San Finzione.

Nine months prior, the two of them had visited San Finzione for the Festival of Cupid, at a time when a dear friend of theirs had been through a life-changing experience and decided that she wanted a child and could think of no better father than Julie's husband, Troy. Because all of them but Susan had been friends since childhood and because Jealousy was not a concept that existed in the Equals Household, they were honored to help.

Now, they were on their way to join Troy and their friend, Contessa Helena de San Finzione, for the birth. Troy had been spending a lot of time in San Finzione the past few months, primarily to help Helen's nicotine cravings, as she was a heavy smoker; but also, to assure her that she could handle motherhood, that the father would be there to help, and that their upbringing would be nothing like her own. She'd gone into labor two hours previously, and they'd been packed and ready to run out the door when the limousine from the San Finzione Consulate in Seattle came to rush them through security to their flight. With the diplomatic plates and the owner of the airline being a personal friend, they were rushed onto the tarmac to the plane for immediate takeoff.

"I keep hearing about all this airport security shit," Susan half-said to Julie, who was on the phone with Troy and Helen. "And I never have to go through a metal detector."

"It's good to be friends with The Queen." Julie responded after ending the call.

"Until one day, it's 'off with your head.'" Susan replied.

"I doubt she'd ever do that." Julie said, locking her belt into place as they turned onto the runway. "Despite everything else, Helena's really not the vindictive type." Julie thought on those words for a moment. "Unless you hurt someone she cares about. Or really piss her off. When that happens, we stay out of her way. Well, you and I do. Troy might be able to talk her down. He says everything's fine there, by the way. Paul's with them now, he's saying we should get there about in time."

Julie referred to Dr. Tenente Paul Maisson of La Squadra de Ultimados, San Finzione's Special Forces division and, since Generalissimo Ramirez had been made Supreme Commander of their armed forces two years before, La Contessa's personal guard.

"The way she feels about both of you," Susan said, tightening the seat belt. "I'm surprised she hasn't tried to steal Troy away from you. Or you away from him. Or both of you."

Julie gave a little laugh at that.

"You might be surprised to hear this, but she was always sort of pushing for us to get together. It wasn't like 'if I can't have you, nobody can.' More like 'if I can't have your hearts, then you two should have each other.'"

"She already had both of them." Susan replied. "Just not all to herself."

"Even with what was going on between us, Helena's still the first person I called the morning after."

"Well, Seattle to San Finzione is the only flight I've ever taken, so I have no way of knowing if it's a long or short flight. Other than the fact that it's Trans-Atlantic, so I'd imagine it's a long one. We've got time, is what I'm saying."

Julie checked the time on her phone. Three in the afternoon meant that they'd get to San Finzione at about ten in the morning.

"It looks like we've got time," Julie said. "So, would you like me to tell you the story, or would you like to experience it?"

Susan leaned over as far as the seat belt would allow. This was something that the power that they, Troy, and Helen all possessed to control the minds of others made possible. Whenever they could, they used it to help others. One of the uses that they'd discovered for it was telling stories of their past. Julie could simply tell her the story, or she could let her experience it as if Susan were playing Julie's role in the memory. Susan chose the latter. With the three of them having known each other their whole lives, and Susan only having come to join their family in the last two years, they'd been able use it to let her in on a few 'you had to be there' stories.

"Hmm... HEAR about you fucking Troy or EXPERIENCE it... I'll take the second one."

Julie reached out to take Susan's hand. She felt her pulse and began tapping in time with it. Susan began to relax and close her eyes.

"In that case," Julie said, her voice taking on a relaxing tone. "Go deeper and relax, Susan. Come, enter my imagination and see him."

Susan sighed and was there.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Morning After Amongst Equals by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-03-2019, 02:55 PM