A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-3

"No means NO!!!" Tanvi shouted in mock anger. Still she didn't move nor didn't displayed any inclination to wear her bra back. She was hesitating...her husband felt it.

Same thought passed inside Khurram's head as his hand moved furiously all over his shaft to control his urge to move forward and take the half naked woman. He still kept his breath silent to see if she would abide by whatever request her husband was giving. He gulped a large dollop of saliva inside his throat.

Sweat was profoundly flowing all over Tanvi. 
She knew she was in heat!
She knew she wanted some relief!!
She knew she would do anything to finish this absolutely unusual predicament!!!

Khurram groaned deep into his own throat as he found her hands moving to her waistband.

"Yaa'lllaaaaah!!!" He screamed inside this brain as Tanvi took hold of her speedo and pushed it down.

It was painfully slow. 

Khurram was almost at a brink to move forward and slide down the tight purple speedo. He wanted to do it!!

"Uuuuffff...baby...ooh...what an amazing body you have!!! Everytime I see you naked, I feel I am seeing you for the first time!" Her husband crooned inside her ears. Tanvi shivered and trembled as her hands moved down. Her rational brain was no longer in function. Her pussy commanded it's needs and her brain obeyed. The thrill of public nudity had taken over her completely. She pulled the waistband and hesitated for a moment before the big decision. 

"Oooooouhhhhffff!!!" A long pleasure filled whimper from her husband brought her to reality. The sole reason for his immediate response was due the fact that she had pushed her speedo down exposing her crafted ass cheeks. 

"Ooh baby...you are covering the cheeks!!! Push it down tooooo!!!" He cried.

Khurram got blessed with the sight of the exotic woman's smooth buttocks covered inside her black panty. His eyes captured the bulging cheeks protruding outwards from the tight confines of her panty. He had never expected this thin creature to be the owner of such voluptuous body. All her athletic training and her continued vigor to maintain her body have paid off..."This is really one magnificent creation by almighty!!!" He dawdled around the thought of this girl being the forbidden fruit.

Tanvi was perspiring...She realized she had literally fallen for her husband's sweet-talking. But she was ecstatic! At the same time, fear had engulfed her completely along with her body squealing in the new found freedom!! The rapturous feeling was driving her to sink deeper without her understanding!!!

At the same time her husband murmured the words that Khurram was dying to ask...

"Baby...push that last piece of protection...you have no idea how much of a beauty you are...and I am dying to feel that ass and to finger your love hole between those tight muscles!...Please…Ooh please my dear slut baby!

"Oooh so this is how sluts behave??? Tanvi asked in a husky voice as she wiggled her ass cheeks slowly.

"Goodness...Fuckkk...baby...please remove that last piece naaaa!!!" Her husband wailed in desperation as his digit was almost about to blow and he wanted to get the most out of this situation. He knew very well that such an incident would never get repeated unless his luck remains alive aw it was going on at that moment. He didn't wanted to take a chance and wait for more...he wanted it! Khurram wanted it!! Tanvi wanted it!!!

"Nooo...Never!!" Though she negated, Tanvi strutted backwards slowly to the cellphone. 

Khurram's brain and hand were going wild as he was presented with the best sight in his entire life. The forbidden fruit was moving closer towards him!!!

"My dear...I will give you anything to have a glimpse of your fabulous ass!! Show meee...display your breathtaking ass to the entire world!!! Shoooowwwmeee!!!" Her husband's hand moved in such speed that his face become a blur on the screen which Tanvi didn't see...she didn't bothered to look back...as her brain was on overdrive with multiple emotions as she realized her pussy was gearing up for a powerful orgasm.

"Whatever you say, I am not going to strip!" Both dicks got dejected for a moment. But both got piqued again back to the glorious nakedness as they caught her next statement.

"I can show you my front once again...that's all!" Tanvi shook her backside slowly tormenting both the engorged shafts. She knew her husband would change his tactic to something else, as he was never able to resist her ass since marriage. 

"Baby...okay...if you won’t remove it altogether, please pull that panty up to make it look like a thong" He paused.

Tanvi paused as she sensed a catch in her husband's voice.

Khurram paused as he was waiting for her reply to guess what her husband was demanding from her. By the time, his penis was fully covered in froth and his hand was easily slipping through the entire length without any hindrance.

Her husband was continuing in her ears..."Pull it like a thong...but...pull it high above your hips so that it’s bottom will disappear perfectly into that tight gap of your ass cheeks so that I can see your entire bum as if you are fully naked...Baby please...give me this gift!!!" He paused again to see her response.

"My darling husband...if you think your wife is a slut... then tell me if this is how a slut behaves!" Tanvi couldn't believe her own words. She was in fact behaving just like a stupid mind following stupid words. "Yes...I am stupid! Otherwise I would never fall into this trap!! God...I need to have this orgasm!!!" Her body and brain started to act with their own respective responses. 

As the four lust filled eyes continued swallowing the nakedness of the young woman’s stripped body, their brain fell deep into the erotic vortex of witnessing an act of taboo and both the cocks expanded to yet another dimension as they heard the words and the action that followed.

Tanvi's eyes were closed and she was totally in a euphoric state of mind when she asked, "Tell me if this is how a slut behaves..." And along with that question, she bent a bit forward and her hands pushed the speedo down almost till the kneecap and the same hands moved up back and snatched the sides of the black panty...up...further up...and she continued the pull till the panty stretched itself almost like a thong...along with the action her crafted mounds appeared outside the thin confines. For few seconds, Tanvi took a pause and her eyes clasped more tightly.

Khurram and her husband went absolutely silent in an exotic lust filled expectancy. They wanted to see more! Both men’s only wish was to taste her, right there, right then!!! 

Tanvi's moment of pause was over and she felt the cold air openly caressing her entire naked back. Her knuckles went almost white with the pressure that she was exerting. Her cunt was now filled with carnal lubrication and she felt the pressure boiling to be released shortly. She, in fact took that pause to control her breath and to control her embarrassment. There was no recollection of how much she negated her husband's demands at the beginning. Now her body was demanding it and the poor woman was just obliging herself.

With a determined gasp, she pulled the elastic of the panty severely once again and felt a minimalistic relief when the thin apparel dug deep into her cunt's crevice. The pressure mounted heavily over her rosebud and took her brain to a level where it shut down completely about the surroundings and her clit bud strained through the heavy stack of her pussy hair to brush itself against the tightening material over it. Tanvi was delirious with the exotic feeling that her cunt was emanating. Her body was responding incredibly in sync with her dripping love hole. She wanted her husband's presence, right then and right there. As her brain reminded of the missing member, her hands punished the panty further again...up till the hilt to her hips and it stopped as the elastic had burned out.

She wanted the release!

Her hands moved in unison yet again...pulling the thin piece of cloth to another stretch!!

Khurram's hand gripped his engorged cock at it's thick head and waited to see if she would bend a little more so that he could get a full glimpse of the real treasure!!

"Bend forward a bit more baby!" Her husband's murmur dropped inside her head as if he was responding to their older neighbor's desperate requests!!

"SNNAAPP!!!" Her panty tore from both sides where her hands pulled it to stretch up to give the final pressure for her cunt to release her agonizingly pending orgasm!!!

"OOOOUUUWWFF!!!" Tanvi whimpered audibly as she got hit with the truth of standing stark naked dawned with the viscous distress from her clit was something her small brain could not handle together. She almost sobbed!

Tanvi almost bounced back in a standing position from the sudden, unexpected incident. Khurram's cock twitched in absolute happiness. Here he was...witnessing an amazingly crafted woman stripping herself voluntarily to an extent where she stood with nothing covering her incredibly sculpted body. His cock head begged to move forward and split open her two magnanimous ass cheeks and enter into the dark confines of her slobbering cunt. He knew it would be slick with her juices by now...as the young woman was now totally understand the lust spell of her own cunt.

"Baby...stay...bend over a little...and slowly walk backwards...let me seeee yoooouu!!!" Her husband crooned. His voice fell inside her like a trigger to the volcano. No more pushing was required for Tanvi. Her legs moved robotically taking few more steps towards the cell phone…towards Khurram!

Khurram's mouth let out a long strip of saliva unknowingly as the narrow backside of the frail woman arched forward and thus expanded her the glistening ass cheeks. His eyes almost popped out when he saw the darkened streak of her buttocks opening slowly to expose the prohibited hovels.

"AAARGH!" Khurram screamed inside his head as he saw a little of her butt hole through the narrow opening that was created while she bent forward. 

"Yes...baby...a bit more backwards...and think what Khurramji would do if he see you now!!!" He wanted to see her reaction with the sleaziest thought!

"Mmmmmm!!" Tanvi just murmured and bent a bit more making her ass to widen further towards the cell phone camera. She juddered inside when she heard her old neighbor's name from her husband's mouth. 

"Oh God...If Khurramji used that thing in me I would be split to two pieces!! Shitt...it was a freaking monster!!!" Tanvi's brain recalled the scene from Khurram's bedroom. She squeezed her thighs hard to conceal her pleasure. While she pressed the muscles, her pussy creamed around her engorged clit and provided additional friction to it with the mesh of her thick pussy hair. 

"Goooooood! I want you here nooooww Sanjuu!!!" She hissed into the mouthpiece.

"Yesssss baby...I am there...just look at that quivering cunt of yours...I can see that love tunnel now...Oooh! I would drive myself into it right now!! Oh God...what a piece you are Tanvi...a real masterpiece!!!" Her husband hissed back.

"Bent forward a bit more...let me catch your ass and shove my dick inside completely...I am ready to cum inside nowwwwww!!! Khurramji would be ready to pump out his seed!!!" He cried as his cock swelled up to pump his liquid outside.

"Oooh...mmmmm...!!!" Tanvi moaned loudly as there was no more pretense of her to be a prim wife anymore. She was the ‘slut’ that her husband termed who stood in open air with no fear of getting caught. She wanted it!!!

"Oooh baby...Khurramji would die if he see you now!!! His cock would suffocate inside that slut hole of yours...think about it...that old man's wrinkled cock trying to enter you!!!" Her husband wanted to see her reaction on her face but at the same time his dick was begging for release.

"If Khurramji comes, I will offer this love pot right away!!! As my dear husband is not here to take care of me!!!" Tanvi replied with a retort. She was angry and at the same time excited about the way her husband was treating her. Deep inside her mind, his abusive words were having a side effect of prompting her cunt to create more juice with each passing second.

Khurram was dumbfounded as he heard the words from the young naked woman. He saw her taunting ass opening in further and he clearly saw he both hands kneading her heavy mummeries that, was not seen by her husband. 

"Then open up my dear whore...open up for his wrinkled dick!!! Let him cum fill inside my sweet slut!!!" Her husband pushed further as his both hands were now working with feverish speed.

Tanvi used her hands to pinch her nipples!

Both her eyes were closed!

Her legs clutched against each other brutally!

Her mind wandered in confusion...”Was her husband's cock going to enter her or was it that scandalous thing of the old man???” There was no clear answer inside her brain!! 

Her hands tried to build pressure to reach next level as she kept her eyes tightly closed and concentrated hard on her cunt while imagining the sweet scorch of the cock entering and exiting!!!

"Oooooooohbaby...I am cominnnggggg!!!" Her husband howled loudly into her ears as his cock erupted all out!

"Bend a bit more forward...I want to see that butthole while I am coming inside yoouuu!!!" He cried again as his balls vomited its content outside.

Tanvi became desperate...she wanted to reach her release as well...though she wanted to insert something inside her love hole to push over the bridge, she was ashamed of using her fingers...as she never masturbated herself in her entire life and she considered it an extremely unhygienic thing to do. Due to which, while she heard her husband's moans, her brain prompted her cunt to force itself to orgasm.

"Oooh so it is my husband who's now depositing his nasty liquid inside me??? What happened to Khurramji??? Why is he not answering your slut wife's call???" She quizzed almost loudly and Khurram heard it clearly.

"Whhhhhaaaaattt!!! She wants me to fuck her???" Khurram was bewildered for a moment. Without realizing he took a step forward with the throbbing hardness caught inside his hand.

"Yesssss baby...its Khurramji's cock that is swelling inside your amazing pussy! Her husband replied back with heavy gasps. "Push your soft pussy backward again and again...move it back and forth...let him milk your jugs while pumping inside!!! He was excited to see the reaction from his dear wife.

Tanvi leaped few steps backwards from where she was bent over and her shoulder dropped more downward thinking that's how her husband wanted to see her.

Khurram understood clearly that this young woman had no idea of the real bend over; as all she achieved was arch her back forward and nothing happened at the rear end. He was at a brink of reality and fantasy as he heard only the one sided response from the young girl. He paused once again as his ears caught the next statement that dropped out from the lust filled woman.

"Oooh so now Khurramji's milk is also inside me? Is it so?? Then how come I am not overflowing???" Tanvi quizzed in her frenzied state to her husband.

"Baby...it's because he is old already and not able to fill you as I do...cum now my dear slut...cummmm for me!!!" Her husband tried to coax her to her orgasm.

"Hmmm...I don't think so...his liquid is filling meeeeeee...aaaaah!!!" Tanvi's body jerked few times as her pussy had reached the peak.

Khurram's feet took another step forward and he was no longer in his senses. The hot-bodied young woman was in her orgasmic plateau and his cock was ready enough to plough her insides. He was now hardly three feet away from Tanvi. His body was half visible from the sides of the tree. One more step and he would be in the small clearing along with the naked woman...His hand twitched the engorged digit with the anticipation of driving it hard into her dark patch.

"Uuuuuuufff!!! Yesssss!!!" Khurram heard the soft moans of the young girl trying to push her cunt over the most pleasurable moment.

But as his feet took the next step he froze and jolted back in horror!!!

Tanvi jumped back to standing position!!!

Her cell phone rang...loud!!! Her house number blinked on the phone screen.

"OOOOH!!! Beta...I am coming back now okay...eat some biscuits from kitchen!!!" Tanvi almost shouted as she frantically pulled her speedo and tussled to find her tee shirt. 

Khurram returned to his original position in utter shock from the situation. It was her son who called her cell phone inquiring for his dinner. He watched the young woman moving freakily fast and pulling the tee over her head and almost running past him briskly. He stood there for few minutes with the quavering cock in his hand and once he made sure she entered the building, he walked out from his place and freed his cock.

Khurram took his cigarette and lighted.

Tanvi ran with all the speed her legs could muster. Her brain was reeling with the disappointment of not being able to cross over the pleasure barrier and at the same time, she got cross at herself for forgetting her own kids for the sake of pleasuring herself. As she entered her home, she forgot everything else other than her kids. She threw the cellphone aside and prepared some noodles and scrambled eggs to ensure kids were smiling. It was then she moved to take shower.

Khurram picked up the torn panty with a trembling hand. The taboo of his action was killing his heart. But he still continued to pick it up and without even hesitation; he lifted the moist cloth to his nose.

"HHHHMMRGHHAAH!!!" A deep groan left his lungs as his nostrils got filled with the pungent smell of the young woman. Before even his mind recognized, his mouth opened and a long tongue came out and licked the wet part of her panty and his taste buds recognized the familiar saltish taste of her pussy. That was all he needed to push his muck out of his balls. His cock swelled up to yet another notch as his already wet palm moved along the entire length with furious pace. Khurram closed his eyes and his brain prepared the mental image of the young woman's cunt engulfing his gargantuan manhood inside...complete…to its hilt!

"OOOOHH…AARRGHHHAAAAH!!!" His lips let the deep groan of pleasure to fall outside as his cock head expanded with all it's strength as it puked the first spray of thick white liquid outwards. Khurram's mind was submerged in the tiny woman's cunt and the glorious melons that she had exhibited. His hips moved obscenely against his hand and the digit let out another spray outwards. And it continued few more times till he made sure the entire content from his groin was deposited inside the deepest, forbidden hole as his imagination projected the image of the young woman thrashing in pleasure and fulfillment.

"OOH MY GOD!!!" It was at the same time, Tanvi recalled the missing piece of her undergarment. She looked at her own face that was filed with horror from the reality. She had left her torn panty at the place of her sleaziest nasty action. Her hand took hold of the shower head and blasted water over her dripping cunt washing away her wetness. She knew she had to return back immediately to remove the proof of her presence. "What if someone finds it! Oh God...her husband had said that Khurramji usually goes there for his cigarette!!! What if he finds it!!!" Shame and horror hit her at the same time.

Though it was in ecstasy, Khurram knew the girl was smart enough to realize her folly and would return for her panty. But he wanted to keep the prized piece of cloth for himself! He walked out of the secluded place with her wet panty dodged deep inside his own boxer's pocket. The wetness from the panty gave his thigh a tingling that kept his engorged member to maintain the contained blood pressure all along the shaft.

Once the kids were put to bed, Tanvi walked out of the house and crept slowly towards the secluded spot. She had to take 'it' back and remove any proof of her being there. Fear engulfed the thin woman as she pushed the dense shrubs aside and entered the secluded area and it doubled as she saw the large tree. There was no longer excitement inside her...only fear...she felt as if she had committed adultery. Her heartbeats were almost audible to herself as she walked around the tree and squeezed herself between the building wall and the trunk of the tree...Tanvi called all her Gods to ensure she was not caught. 

For a moment Tanvi stood in shock and disbelief!!!

The place where she left her soaked and torn panty was empty. She took another good glance of the surroundings to ensure her eyes were playing games...but again…nothing around!!!

The place was empty! There was no trace of the torn piece of her undergarment!!!

Thoughts, postulations, again thoughts...Tanvi shivered in the cold dark night and went thoughtless from the enormity of the situation. 

"Someone was here and took my undergarment!!!"

"Could it be Khurramji???"

"Could it be the night watchman???"

Whoever it was, she was fully and embarrassingly aware of the fact that it was possible for someone had actually witnessed her sleaziest actions or a perverted person could have taken the stale undergarment. Whichever the reality, she felt as if she had fallen inside the pit of her own depravity.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!!" Tanvi cursed herself as she tentatively took one more search and she stopped on her tracks. It was then she saw the wetness on the ground. In an instant she recognized the liquid and stood shocked and the real horror kicked in!! 

"Could it be Khurramji!" 

"Yes, who else would have been here!!"

"He said that it was Khurramji's special location for smoking...Shiiitt...I should've been a bit more cautious....Shiiitt!!!" 

"Had he seen what all dirty stuff I did?...OOOH GOD!!!" She felt the same pricking sensation rising from the depths of her abdomen!!!"

"OOH GOD!!! Look at all this mess...could this been from Khurramji alone??? Or would it be the night watchman as well??? It is simply not possible for one person to erupt this much around!!! Maybe this is something else, I may not have noticed it earlier as I behaved like a whore!!! Ooh God…I am the dirtiest woman on Earth!!! Was it possible that someone was there when I did all the nasty activities!!!" Shame and horror washed over her brain as she walked out of the secluded area in silence.

"OOOOH NOO!!!" Tanvi climbed he steps to her apartment briskly and closed the door shut and heaved heavily to remove the nasty tingling that was try to come out of her love hole! Without giving another chance for her body to overcome the lusty side of hers, Tanvi walked to the kid’s bed and hugged them tight while drifting into sleep. 

She saw millions of images of her own naked self in an sunny field where she was pleasuring herself in different positions while an unclear figure of a man was standing next to her with his oversized shaft being milked by his own hands and encouraging for more and more, and despite all her struggles, she was unable to catch a clear face from the silhouette of that person to unveil who he was...but there he was there...she was clearly able to see the magnitude of the obscene cock expanding and lengthening inside his palms...a million images of that same man...standing and sitting right next to a million images of her own naked self...herself engaged in every possible carnal positions of self pleasuring and the man talking and coaxing and using his engorged member towards her...a moment came such that she saw all her million self opening up to the man and inviting him to join her! And she saw the million naked bodies of that man moving towards her accepting her wide-open invitation!! The next moment, her gaze was directed to the pace where both their groins were about to join...she saw the million images of the oversized cocks nearing her own dripping cunts in unison!!!

Tanvi woke up covered in sweat!

She was panicking and panting heavily!!

For few moments, she unable to recognize that she was actually sleeping next to her kids!!!

"Oh God!!!" She cried out as she stood and walked to the toilet. As she lowered her legging and panty along with it...she was dummified to see the immense wetness that had covered almost her entire panty and even the groin part of her legging was wet.

She wanted to!

And she did!!

Her hand dived deep to clutch her vagina!!!

There was no more shame inside her as she touched herself…She felt as if she had been pleasuring herself for a long time. Within a fraction of a second she was moaning and writhing in the throes of the gigantic orgasmic waves that hit her. Relentless outpour!
Multitude of pleasure pins!!
Overload of her carnal desire!!!
She fell asleep while floating in the pleasure plateau of her own creation.

For that whole day, there was only one question that filled her brain, mind and body "What the heck was happening to her!!!" Tanvi acted as if in a trance for the whole day till children returned from school. Even then, her mind never left the previous day's activities and her pussy continued its work continuously to wet her panty throughout. 

Tanvi was almost ready to call it a long day while her husband's phone call came and shook her out from the disorientation. 

"Yes...what do you need tonight?" Tanvi was curt and cross.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" 

"I am done with you and your crappy requests!!!" She retorted immediately.

"But...but...what happened darling?"

"No buts...it was your butts yesterday that I fell for!!!"

"Commmon yaar...don't tell me you didn't enjoyed it! I was almost able to see you dripping when you backed up close!"

"Yeah...you'd have seen Khurramji inside me as well when you asked me to back up further!!!" She was still mad.

"Arr'rrey yaar...relax...relax...I didn't mean any harm to you. My dear wife, how in this whole world did you thought that I would do anything that you don't like...my sweetheart, I miss you...and I miss you like hell! All I wanted to see was you...you...and you only...I am not able to continue a single day or night without thinking about you. You are my everything...my wife...my love...my slut...my all and all!"

"Yeah yah yah...trying to make me feel better? Are you???... I haven't forgotten about the necklace! You owe me biggg!!!" She felt a bit better after hearing all sorts of praises from her husband. At the same time, her pussy took a jump when he used the 'slut' word on her.

"Why are you using all these bad words now??? Since when??? And also, why did you took Khurramji's name while I was doing all that you asked???" Her words were furious, but the tone was very much relaxed. Her husbad sensed the change of tone immediately.

"Well...my slut wife...first, you are my own slut...second, we both love the idea of making love whenever and wherever possible! Third, you blessed me to bring two wonderful gifts to this beautiful world...who else should I be thanking for...only you!"

"Ooh yeaah...think my man...think what would've happened if anyone actually walked in there at that time? And I was soooooooo stupid to fall for your sleazy nonsenses!" She muttered in mock anger.

"Oh really...then who's the slut that went all out and exposed all her valuables in open air...and who was the one that went crazy and moaning at the thought of having an old man's wrinkly shaft inside her?" Her husband got comfortable and asked in a playful tone.

"Shhheeeeeesssshhh ya Sanjuuu!!! Stop it nowwwwww ok!!! I know I behaved really like a stupid. But that doesn't mean that my legs are open for anyone to enter and have fun like you just said...Stopp ittt!!! She retorted with a small screech. But he was able to make out that she was not serious about the statement and at the same time he understood she was excited as well.

"Okay ok ok...I will not mention it again!"

"OK then!" She wanted to close the call as the ticklish pain that rose from her groin was adding tremendous pressure all over her body. She felt like peeing then and there. Using another man's name to their most private activities was a taboo and brining a fatherly figure like Khurram was making the matter worse inside her head.

"Then tell me...what are you wearing now?"

"Whaaattt...are you crazy??? Kids are sleeping and I am not going to fall for this again! Tanvi went ballistic, but she kept her voice down. At the same time without realizing, her free hand was already on her lap pressed hard against her groin.

"Why? Did that question made you uneasy? Tell me now...what are you wearing??" He asked again.

"Nothing...I am NOT wearing anything!!! Happy???" Tanvi's response was spontaneous.

"Oouhmy...my! So you are ready..huh baby?"

"What!...Stop your nonsense and sleep now!" Tanvi replied with a slight giggle. Her hand was pressing harder by each passing second to the deeper part of her lap.

They both jumped at their respective places when the house's calling bell rang at her doorstep.

"Whats this??? Khurramji wants you at this time??? Hahahaha!!!...Be careful...after yesterday's actions he just cannot stop seeing you...huh???" Her husband was not leaving the topic.

"Eeeassh...I told you to stop! Let me see who it is!" Tanvi left the phone aside and went to open the door.
[+] 3 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:25 PM