Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
The next couple of weeks, I was unable to speak with Menaka over Skype because our ship was on the high seas in a zone where the satellite coverage wasn't very good. I did use the ship to shore communications facility to send her a message about this. Then we hit a spot of bad weather in the Atlantic. The next time I got to skype with her was from Panama in the middle of the day. It was night in India.

The call started with Ayan excitedly filling me in with everything that had happened in school, and with his playground buddies and with his favorite TV shows. Menaka was just sitting there with a neutral expression throughout all this. Then my ears perked up as Ayan said in the middle of his ramble,

".....and Dara uncle took me for some ice cream after that..."

"Wait, Dara uncle?" I interrupted him and looked at Menaka. She signaled to me that she'll fill me in later.

"Yes! He also showed me how to tie a gurkha style knot on my shoelaces and....."

From Ayan's continuous commentary, I realized that he had spent a lot of time with our gurkha watchman. Ten minutes later, he got done with his report while yawning a lot and then Menaka told him to go to his room and sleep. He obediently left.

"So.....Dara is the man of the house now?" I asked, partly in jest and partly jealous.

"Don't be silly. He was just helping out because I was off my feet for a few days. My ankle had a bad sprain." she said.

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yes, it's almost fine now. But for a few days I was in a lot of pain."

"How did this happen?"

"A couple of days after we last spoke, I was walking back with some groceries. It was about 11 o'clock. I was inside the building compound and walking towards the lift when I stepped on a manhole cover. It was loose for some reason and tilted under my weight. That caused my right ankle to twist real bad, and I fell, dropping all the groceries."

"Shit! Anything broken?"

"No, nothing broken. Just I cried out in pain, and Dara who was sitting by the gate came rushing to help me. He offered me his hand and I caught it to get up, but my ankle throbbed with agony and I fell down again. He looked very concerned. He ran and got his chair. Then he politely asked me if he could lift me up by putting his arm under both my arms. I guess he asked that because it would mean a lot of physical contact between us. I was in so much pain sitting on the ground that I didn't see a choice. There was no one else around either. I nodded. So he picked me up."

For some reason, just the idea of the wiry old gurkha putting his hands on my wife, even in an emergency situation like this, made me feel a little jealous and a little excited.

"How did he pick you up?"

"He moved to my right and bent down. Put his arm under my left armpit and told me to put my weight only on my good left leg. Then he got up, effortlessly pulling me up with him. And then he put me on the chair."

"Did his hand touch your boobs?"

"Prakash!!!"

"Well, did it?"

"On the side. It was unavoidable. At least that time." and she blushed.

"There were more times?"

"Let me tell you things in the proper sequence!" she gruffly said. "He put me on the chair, then gathered all the groceries. A couple of packets had burst and the milk carton had punctured. He salvaged whatever was okay and held the bags in one hand. Then he said he'd help me to the lift and into the house. I tried to get up holding his hand thinking the sprain might have subsided by then. But it had gotten worse. So I pretty much had to lean on him as I hopped on one leg towards the lift."

"He looks so wiry. I am surprised he was able to support your weight and carry the groceries. And isn't he shorter than you?"

Menaka was about 5 ft 4. I remember Dara being at least a couple of inches shy of that.

"Yeah, even I was surprised. Apparently he spent a couple of decades in paramilitary forces."

"Hmmm....plus gurkhas are known to have strength disproportionate to their built."

"Anyway...in the lift, as he moved his hand to adjust our posture a little.......that's the time I felt his fingers cop a feel and press my breast in what seemed like an intentional manner."

"Did you tick him off?"

"Not exactly. He was helping me. But I did take my hand, put it on his and firmly move it lower."

"What were you wearing?"

"A sari."

"So his hands were now touching your bare waist?"

"Yes. Better than grabbing my breast. Anyway, soon we got to our floor. He led me to the door as I hopped. I still had my purse in my left hand. I tried to reach inside for the keys, but that made me lose my balance, and I was about to toppled over again. That's when he.......he wrapped his arms around me and held me up."

"Uh oh!" I said, smiling a little. What an ideal opportunity for the old man to feel up my pretty young wife.

"I felt so embarrassed in his bear hug. I told him to let me go and put my hands on the wall for support. He complied, and took the keys I offered him to open the door. He then led me to the couch and I plonked myself on it."

"Any more copping a feel?"

"Just whatever was unavoidable." she shrugged. "I thanked him and asked him to put the grocery bags in the kitchen. I then felt like I owed him something for helping me out so much. So I reached into the purse and gave him a hundred rupee note. But he refused to accept it, saying he was just doing his job. When I insisted, he took the note and said, "I will use this to go get you another carton of milk. You'll need it for your son.""

"Thoughtful." I said, also thinking that this gave him an opportunity to return and spend more time with Menaka.

"I told him it wasn't necessary and that I'd just call the kirana store and order delivery. But he insisted. And he left."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM