Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She also started getting a taste for dressing in eye-catching manners. Though she hardly wore jeans or skirts then, she still wore salwar-kameez occasionally, and sarees most of the time. She went through film magazines, and wherever she saw an actress or model in a hot sari or blouse, she made a note of it. She soon had a sizable collection of chiffon saris, and a collection of revealing blouses as well. She looked especially hot in sleeveless blouses, and she would dress in these occasionally when we went out. I was conscious of how guys would ogle at her when she was dressed like that, and it increased my insecurity for a while. Though I didn't see her flirting with guys, I did see guys try to chat her up, and it made me jealous. But the conversations were just conversations, I eventually told myself, and got over my jealousy.
The jealous pangs would reduce, over the next few months, as I got used to the fact that she enjoyed dressing attractively, at-least now and then. Perhaps she was just enjoying the reinforcement that guys found her attractive, I told myself. That reasoning changed quite dramatically, about a year after we moved to Bangalore.
We were having a conversation about college friends, and Kavita asked where my friends were, if there were any in Bangalore. To tell the truth, I was not too keen to meet up: some of them had married and had kids, and there were those dominant strong guys whom I wasn't keen on exposing my Kavita to. The topic then drifted to her college days, and she mostly talked of female friends which relieved me to some extent.
Kavita was saying, "...Yeah, Manjula is still in Mumbai...Reema's in Delhi now...and Prem's in Hyderabad and he's coming to Bangalore the week after next week."
"Oh nice, a college friend of yours? Maybe we can meet him, “I replied.
"Of course, we'll meet him, silly, he's staying with us. Prem's coming here on a short-term assignment."
That hit me with a jolt. Kavita hadn't mentioned it before.
"Oh, that's nice. How long will he be in Bangalore?"

"Prem said 4-5 months, sometimes the assignment can get extended he said."
"And will he be staying with us for a few days and then finding a short-term place to rent?"
"No, he said it was costly finding a short-term place to rent, and besides, our apartment is well located for his assignment he said."
That made sense, but I was still obviously uneasy about having a guest for such a long period of time. I tried another approach. "Won't he prefer the privacy of renting a place short-term? Is he married?"
"He's not married, he doesn't need that kind of privacy."
"What about us, our privacy?"
At this, Kavita flared up, "Yeah, like your noodle is active each night."

That embarrassed me no end. It was the first time she referred to my dick as "noodle". And as things turned out, it was a precursor of things to come. My feeling of dread increased over the next two weeks, as "Prem" called Kavita a couple of times when I was there. She once gave the phone to me, and Prem introduced himself as Prem, her friend from college. And said thanks for letting him stay with us. The feeling I got from the conversation was that he knew I didn't have a choice, in the sense I couldn't overrule Kavita.
Prem's mention of being her friend from her college days threw me a line to investigate on. I looked up Kavita's year-book when she wasn't around, and I saw nobody named Prem or even with that nickname. I was puzzled by it and brought it up to Kavita the day before he came. She didn't take to it well, and asked me "So you've been snooping around in my stuff?"
I was embarrassed I muttered hastily "No, I just wanted to check out who he was, etc."
"Why didn't you ask him on phone?"
"Um, well...I didn't know him, I just had spoken to him for the first time!"
"So, you go around snooping in my stuff?"
"Am sorry, Kavita...I didn't mean to be..."
"Never mind, he'll be here tomorrow, and he'll be here for a few months, you can learn whatever you want to learn about him then."
I didn't like this. My feelings of dread were only getting worse.

CHAPTER 1: end
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 12:38 PM