Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd..

Sush after the self satisfied moment realized what she had just done was a indication of her body’s craving having something on the mouth and needing something between her legs at the same time she realized she would like to have two men working on her probably Chunni & Bada as she thought that would be awesome but she wanted that to happen in a unplanned way.

Sush got up and had a quick wash as she was in her favorite house coat she wore the new type bralet for the night which holds the breast from the bottom giving a relaxed bra less feel and her very soft textured undies as she looked at the time it was only six she decided she will have a walk as she put on her track suit and pants and shoes as went down to walk around she could see Akash was playing badminton excited to see his mother he came and said hi and went on with his ways 

Sush walked around after almost 30 minutes she just thought she will have word with Beni dada so she walked out as Vutka watched this unbelievable sexy lady who just had the most profound hand job and for Vutka a climax without even him touching his cock he was wondering where this lady was going as well she had gone to the old UP wala bhaiya’s shop as he watched in from distance 

Sush was in the shop there were 2 customers and few minutes they left leaving them alone 

Sush: Beni dada how are you don’t worry today is just a social call how are you 

Beni: iam fine Sushmaji  honestly I hope you come in a Pardah so I can be your slave

Sush: Good getting confident and more confident that’s good – Beni dada when are going to target your friends wife 

Beni : O Sushma I did not understand what are you saying 

Sush:  “ your friend Pari ko kaab tokna wala” Dada 

Beni: O she is my best friend’s wife how can I do that 

Sush: O i am also someone's wife so if its not a friends wife you and try with any other wifes good policy Beni dada  

Beni: O Sushma its not like that actually if i do i will looes her friendship also  

Sush: O that is not the  issue one thing you should understand if you do not  try and take care of  her someone else will a take her dear she has hots for you – A thoo life ka kahani 

Beni: Actually i am more than happy with you 
Sush: O beni dada I am like a sweet on special days she will be your Daal –Chaval you understand give me your mobile no 

As Beni gave she saved it & said Beni Dada you have to take care of our village girls poor Pari who will take care of her when you do with Pari I want to see that so call me we will make some arrangements –Ok Beni 

Beni: Madam I just don’t know how to even start it 

Sush: Aree Beni just start talking tell her I miss a lady staying with me I am so happy I having a friend like you then tell her it’s so hard to live alone if she wants relationship with you she will encourage and talk to you – so try that –then Sush gave a missed call and said call me how it is going as she left the shop –leaving a perplexed and excited Beni .

Sush simply was enjoying the new found outrageous attitude she wanted really see this coupling act she knew if Beni fucked Pari once that poor girl will be his for life with her new found routines and change of house and general life she really knew meeting this guy would be hard & troublesome and by setting him with Pari she would settle this fellow and one thing she definitely wanted to see how Pari enjoys that big cock –Truly Sush was now found some perverted ways of enjoyment  

Sush walked back and just felt the keen gaze from the old auto guy as she looked at him he quickly turned and opened the auto seat and started checking something Sush smiled to herself thinking poor guy just I thought this guy turning into a decent one and he is back to his normal ways she walked back home in a sense of accomplishment having put Beni on track to fuck someone else wife 

Sush then cooked for the night as Ajay returned home by a decent 8pm and during the dinner she gave the good news to father and son –Ajay said sush do not worry you reach the place by 3.30pm I will pick up Akash from school and meet you at the venue –lets all of us see our new house together as the night passed with a lot of talking and planning as the family got so excited with that penthouse 3 –bhk flat.

Morning Akash and Ajay left at Sush was free at 8 am as she thought I should have asked Chun to come by 8.30am just she got a message it was chun

Chunni: Can I come early is coast clear 

Sush : O god please do not ask just come should I stand naked for my chun 

Chunni: O sushi O sushi I will be there in 5 minutes 

Sush walked to the bedroom as she coolly removed all her clothes as she become naked then took out the razer from the dressing table and proceeded to remove any trace of hair from moist pussy she knew chun likes bald pussy very much 

Vutka at his Auto stand :
Vutka  just opened the web feed from Sush’s house after the son & father left as he watched on after almost 10 minutes madam returned excitedly and in seconds she was naked and he could she her awesome butts as she seemed to be trimming or shaving her pussy –my god this is one  sexy lady as he watched her moving from the bedroom to the hall –with jiggly bouncy tits and my god naked as hell as she disappeared from his view 

Sush was sitting in her sofa as she heard knock at the door she walked and saw through the spyhole in the door she could see Chunni with a big bag in hand at the door as she opened the door Chunni walked in and as he turned sushi was true to word  to his utter  delight & surprise he saw utterly naked Sush as locked the door   

Sush : O chun happy now as she stood legs wide showing her well shaved tingling mound and hands on her hips with a absolute trashy smile mouthing - “Abhi thou ishari bi nahi karna- Chunni lal”

Contd…

[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 13-02-2021, 10:28 AM