Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd
PK at his hotel :

PK having spoken to Menaka felt something amiss he knew his wife cutting the connection abruptly never happens something should have happened as he just switched on the taped web cam feed opened both the bedroom and Hall feed just to see what happened when uncle arrived so he just started the feed from 3.45pm .

He saw his beautiful darling wife rather well fucked wife sleeping she had very sexy black top and she was sleeping sideways he saw a delightful cleavage he had to admit his wife had such beautiful big boobs it was like big cushion balls resting in her chest many times he had lifted and joked to her my god Menaka each one is solid 1 kg it was such a nice big one she used to chide me you are such a milk baby as he was so fond of her breast

Almost 20 minutes past when he heard the door buzzer as Menaka got up and then had a look at herself in the mirror PK to his surprise found that top she was wearing even in normal condition was showing solid sexy cleavage and his pretty wife astonishingly had one more button undone purposefully adding to unruly hair and just woke up look and then he noticed she was wearing a fetching track bottom clinging to her sexy curves as she was moving sex bomb as she slowly moved to the door & opened it

Prakash then had the first glimpse of his uncle who was openly ogling at his sexy looking wife his eyes was clearly fixated on the cleavage and his words were like arrow to PK’s heart  
“Aree Menaka beti meri pyaari sundar bahu bloody what good that Prakash is doing abroad leaving a precious looking lady like you” 

He now could see Menaka in the sideways angle as she like a true bahu did her pranams PK could not believe his uncle’s open sex filled gaze as Menaka leaned down to touch his feet his eyes it seemed his eyes were getting bigger as he saw her front booty bloody guy thought PK .
Menaka then turned towards kitchen he could see she was in total surprise her face reddish ashamed & angry as he watched his uncle lecherously watching the retreating back of Maneka 

PK then saw the most atrocious sight  from his own uncle his mother’s elder brother his right hand reaching down and squeezing and scratching his cock & balls his intentions pretty clear
My god what I have done thought PK and now he remembered Menaka’s comments that his uncle is very lecherous character with leery glance always at her body & her early reluctance to call him but what he could not understand was why Maneka was in the sexy look in the first place as he wondered loudly.

Then it struck PK Buddu he admonished himself it was to tease the old watchman guy Hari she just did not know about Devan uncle's visit so in fact his dear wife Menaka had the shock of her life when she saw Devan uncle instead of her Paramour Hari no doubts she was so angry with him Prakash then thought will he witness the ultimate insult of his own uncle fucking his dear wife right royally in his own bed my god that guy is 60+ years old .

Prakash could not believe how this has started with this unforeseen sexual foreplay he knew this was going to be another episode of sex for Menaka and he himself her husband has initiated it, problem for PK was he was powerless to stop it as he just cannot tell the intentions of his uncle to Menaka having seen all this in the web cam feed his only way or option now to stop this  incestuous mating was to rush back to India & even if he initiated that plan it will take 3 days minimum for him to leave as he sat pondering at his options .

At Menaka’s house:
Menaka was fuming and frustrated with what had transpired she took a bag and her purse as she told Devan uncle and Ayan she had some shopping to do as she left them

Menaka came down she saw Hari who said good evening madam she was furious with Hari also for not calling her

Good evening one second she called him as he came just outside the gate

Menaka: Hariji a relative has suddenly come to my house my husbands uncle there was no call in the intercom

Hari: Yes Devan uncle a very close maternal uncle correct he showed the mobile to me saying he had just talked to you and wanted to surprise you that’s why I did not call Menaka –any problem

Menaka: O no problem Hariji just wanted to inform you he is at home & no coffee for few days Hari

Hari: Oh Menaka I can serve you coffee at my home I am just call away my dear

Menaka:  looking at him that’s great news but you know Hari you serve a very fast coffee very strong but too fast so let’s see with a wicked grin ok then let me get some groceries for my dear uncle as she left to the nearby shop

Hari understood what she was hinting as he walked away sheepishly

Menaka bought the groceries and just did not feel like going home so just entered nearby walking area park around a small lake as she took a secluded bench then she had her mobile out then looking around ensuring she was alone she just called the number Mall lady

Almost a manly voice answered Pushpa speaking who is it ?

Menaka: Hello forgotten me already –nice name Pushpa

Pushpa: How can I forget you should be the lady I kissed in the mall you are a real beauty people like your lot don’t call us what happened liked what you got

Menaka: O god can we just talk to you I just wanted to know what made you do all those things with me do you try it with everyone you meet

Pushpa : Ok so we are friends now what is your name please tell me

O my name is Menaka and I am a married lady with a son that’s why I asked you  

Pushpa : First thanks for giving 10 rupees and calling me this is the first human act someone has done to me Ok now let me be honest I like ladies even though I have this very big boobs I like ladies very much you see god has given me this big boobs and a handy big dick and when I saw you in the auto I felt so attracted I just tried I never thought you will come to the washroom and when I saw you with your open lips in surprise I had to kiss you –you are very beautiful woman – can I call you Menaka

Menaka : why not you have even kissed me forcibly why not call be my name

Pushpa: Menaka if you are angry I am very sorry in life we have to beg and live and when you get once in life time opportunity of kissing a super lady like you beggars cannot be choosers I had to just try & to be honest I loved it but I am surprised you called me -normally people are afraid of us

Menaka : I just wanted to talk to you to find out why you did that I felt if those ladies had not come into the washroom what you would have done to me I am  afraid even now I do not know whether I will have confidence to come to that mall again

Pushpa : Menaka please do not think like that I will not do anything you don’t like I am very sorry

Menaka : Ok Pushpa thanks for talking to me

Pushpa : Can I at least call and talk to you Menaka I get to talk to whores , pimps and all low class people only can you please just talk to me now and then or when I call if you are free please talk to me

Menaka: Ok Pushpa let me see

Pushpa: Thank you Menaka–then with a huge kiss sound phone got disconnected  

Menaka thought this what you get for calling but honestly she liked talking to that transwoman Pushpa she felt some sought of kinship or freeness talking to her she decided she will talk to Pushpa for sure as she thought in a super slut fashion pushpa ‘s comment of bigger dick was some promise need to be checked .

Contd..
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 12-02-2021, 08:27 AM