Romance Daughter pays for mother
Shruti was really impressed by dr Bhatia. He looked so simple rather ugly from his looks but what a person he is.
Shruti got ready early today. She had to meet dr Bhatia at his clinic.
“listen beta if you don’t wana meet dr Bhatia its ok. I think I pushed you a lot.” Said his father major khanna.
“nothing like that dad. I know you love me. and yes dr Bhatia is a very good counselor.” She said.Major khanna looked at her wife and became happy. It seemed they could now save her daughters married life.
Shruti was wearing pink knee length skirt and crop top. Her navel was clearly visible. And midriff looked so smooth and toned. With little make up she looked a perfect dick raiser.
As she walked towards her car the Gardner who used to look after the plants at khanna nivas looked at her narrow tender waist between her top and skirt. Sali pata nahi kis chakki ka ata khati hai itni gori hai makkhan jaisi. He adjusted him lund thinking how can her husband let her stay at his parents’ house. Ise to din rat chodo to bhi man na bhare.
As she was approaching to her car she found pool of water before it.
“bhaiya. Kya karte ho ap. Plants me pani dete to ya road pe. Ab me ise kaise par karke jau.” Shruti looked completely pissed off by the Gardner.
“are baby jee. Wo pipe leak ho raha than a isiliye ho gaya ap ruko me abhi is par eet rakh deta hun. Ap us par pair rakhake chale jana.” He said trying to save his ass from her anger. He knew shruti well and major did always what her loving daughter said.
“jo karna hai jadli karo.” She looked at her watch she was really getting late.
Nandu the Gardner took four bricks and put them in a feet distance and make way till the car.
Shruti looked at him with very disappointed face and started to step on first brick. It was stable and it felt easy. Without wasting any time she put her second step on second brick and it was stable too. she took another step on third brick. As soon as she put her weight on it she realize the surface was uneven she started to loose balance. When nandu saw it he ran to help her but till the time he reaches there the damage was done.
Chhappaaakkkkkkkkkkk…..
Shruti fell on the muddy water. Nandu look at her with terrified look. It seemed it was his last day on earth. Shruti was still in shock. She was looking at nandu was put bricks there. In her anger she didn’t realized that due to felling on water her skirt was gone up to her upper things and her creamy, silky tights were shining like white duck on mud. Nandu looked at her thighs and forgot what he was thinking. He even forgot that he came there to help her to get up. He was looking at her whole exposed legs. And when he looked up his throat almost hot dried. Due to getting drenched in water her top became almost transparent giving a clear view of pink bra. And two rounds big melons under that.
“ab kya soch rahe ho. Uthao mujhe.” She roared with anger. She raised her hand her so that he could help her to get up.
He took her hand and helped her to get up.“bloody bastard. I will have to take bathe again.” She said and went inside the home again.
Nandu still could not believe what he saw today. He went directly to servant quarter and rushed to the bathroom. In no time he took out his lund from his dirty pajama. He started jerking it like he will pull it off from his body today.
“Hey bagwan. Kya kayamat banayi hai tune. Sasuri ka an ang tarash ke banaya hua hai. Ao baby jee apke pati to apko mayke chhod diya hai. Ek bar hamare pass a jao apko hum asli mard ka sukh denge. Ek bar hamra lund le lego to us chhakke ko chhod doge hamesa ke liye. “ he said jerking his lund harder and harder.
He came like a volcano and it hit the wall of washroom.
“Aahhhh baby jee hamre lund ki salaami sweekar kijiye.” He said his eyes still closed still imagining shruti laying on water in front of him.
Next morning shruti was at clinic on time. Like last time she intimated chitra, who was wearing tight pants and white shirt. It gave her smart corporate look. Chitra told shruti to wait while dr Bhatia gets free from his last client. She looked at shruti from the corner of her eyes. she was wearing pink t shirt and denim short. This girl is really very beautiful. She must be spending most of her time in beauty parlor only. Only rich people enjoy life and people like us are just born to serve them. Chitra was lost in her thoughts and the intercom broke her thoughts.
“send her in” Bhatia said.
Chitra told shruti to go inside.
“So finally you made it.” Bhatia said laughing looking at her.
“please uncle don’t embarrass me.” she said looking at her phone.
“ok. So I hope you are out of that incident now.” He added.
“yes uncle. And thanks for that day.” She said giving a faint smile.
“come on dear. Ok lets start the session.” He said taking out the questionnaire that she filled that day.
“I had gone though it and I found there are so many issues between you guys. And first of them is you don’t talk much with each other.” He added looking at her big beautiful eyes.
“he is so busy in his business. And whenever we talk he tries to prove me wrong. Sometimes I feel its just one way communication.” She said trying to explain.
“look dear it happens with all couple. Even with me and your aunty. But it doesn’t mean you guys stop talking completely.” He tried to make her understand.
“now I will go on other issue. Listen as I already said being a counselor I need to get into all aspects of you relationship. I am a dJulor so don’t feel shy.” He said making serious face.
“its ok uncle. I understand its your profession.” She told.
“as I see from your answers that you guys used to make love only once in a week. it has just been 6 months to your marriage. Is it lack of time of lack of interest.” He asked. His lund was getting harder now.
“I think if you love someone you can manage time. So I feel it was lack of interest.” She said sipping water.
“Whose lack of interest?” he asked.
“hmmmm…. I guess both.” She said.
“how come you guys lost interest on each other just in 6 months.” He asked further.
“I feel its necessary to respect your partner first. I never found that. I just found myself as a show piece in that house. I could not say no as he was my husband and he is so successful that he come across with new girls each day. So it was just like a ritual for us.” she said without any expression on her face.
“ its very strange.” He said.
“what is strange uncle?” he asked.
“ please don’t take It otherwise but you are so beautiful that a man will feel himself lucky to be with you.” He said making her first move.
“oh god. I know you are just saying this to make me happy.” She said blushing.
“no dear. And don’t pretend you don’t know it. you must be 070 guys after you in college.” He said smiling.
“ he he he. Yes you are right. But I never noticed them as looks doesn’t matter to me. I feel aunty is lucky that she got a husband like you who respect women so much” She said.
Bhatia was so happy. The plan was working absolutely fine.
“how was your partner on bed? You have answered ok.” He asked.
“I mean we did what a couple do. So nothing very good or bad.” She said.
Oh what kind of chutia is your husband. How can he not fuck you the ways you deserve? He thought.
“don’t you think the reason behind you separation is lack of sex.” He asked.
“well I guess its lack of love and respect uncle. Sex doesn’t matter till the time love is there.” She replied.
She is just like her mother. Due to her attitude only I loved her more than my life and that bitch ditched me for major. You are a very good girl but at wrong place. He thought.
“ ok we are done for the day. So whats your plan for the day.” He told her.
“don’t ask my mood is off.” She said frowning.
“what happed tell me.” he asked again.
“I was going to india Australia match but there are not tickets available,” she said making a said face. “ and you know I promised my friends that I will arrange it. I had word with a broker but now he is saying he don’t have any. They are saying I am not a person to trust with”
“hmmm. Don’t be sad darling.” He said her placing one hand on her fair smooth palm to look her reaction. She thought is a sweet gesture as he was of fathers age.
“give me a minute I am just coming.” He told her.
He dialed DSP.
“I need four passes of VIP stand for today’s match.” He told DSP.
“Sale wo chikni ko kab patayega. Match dekhte rahega kya.” He replied in typical tone.
“I need it for her only. Just do as I am saying.” Bhatia told him being serious. “don’t worry. Waha jake job hi checking kara raha hoga uski bat karwa dena.” Dsp said.
Bhatia entered in his cabin. He saw shruti was playing with fishes in aquarium.
He looked at her long fair fingers with red nail paint. She was so fair that green veins were visible from her wrist.
“ok I have some new for young lady” he said to her.
She looked at him with inquisitive face.
“I have arrange entry for you and your friends.” He said.
As soon as he heard it she could not control it and started jumping like a kid.
“uncle you are superman.” She said bhaita and hugged him hard.
For a moment bhaita could not believe what has just happened. Then he realized that the heavenly beauty was hugging his fat body. He felt her tight round boobs getting crushed to his wide chest. He just put his heavy palm on her shoulder and whispered in her ears anything for you beta and hugged her hard due to excitement.
Ahhh… she cried as her boobs pressed on his chest so hard that she was hot able to breathe. He left her. He was afraid that she will understand his intensions now.
“uncle you are superman not me. uff you are so strong I am out of breathe” she said smiling.
Bhatia was still could believed he had hugged her that hard and felt her boobs on his chest in few days. “uncle how should I thank you.” She asked him.
By taking my lund between your juicy red lips he thought.
“I will take party from you.” He said.
“anytime jee. I am at your service.” She said.
Oh darling you don’t know what you have just said. I will tear all your holes the day you will be at my service.
This all talk made him very desperate. He just look out. It was around 2 pm. He just dialed the number of chitra’s intercom.
Chitra entered inside the cabin.
“sir you called?” she asked.
“yes. Please close the door from inside.” He told her giving very dirty smile. He was looking her from head to toe.
“sir please. All staff is here. Please…..” she pleaded him.
“so you are saying no to me. is it? you know what I can do to you and your family. Don’t you?” he asked her in very cold tone.
“sir I have everything what you have said. Why you want to spoil my married life.” She asked as if she was going to cry any moment.
“what will I get spoiling you life janeman. You just make me happy and you be happy too. it’s a win win situation for you. You are getting salary and enjoyment both.” He said laughing and came closure to her.
The guard outside saw her going in the cabin. Uff maje hai dr sahib ke bhi. Ab chitra madam ki khair nahi. Aj kuch jyada hi mal ban ke ayi thi. He thought himself.
And inside the cabin Bhatia was standing just behind her. “ I like your dressing sense. You add glamour to my office. he said coming very close to her from behind. Her lund was touching her ass now. And she could feel his warm breaths on her neck.
“sir I am just requesting you. Ahhhhh…..” she could not complete her sentence as he just hold both her boobs above her white shirt and started pressing them very hard.
“ ahhhhhh…. Sir pleaseee….. slow meri shirt gandi ho jayegi. All staff will come to know.” She pleaded again.
“ that is not my problem darling. If you care just open it.” he told her spanking her ass.
She started to unbutton her shirt as she didn’t want anyone to know that what has happened with her in cabin. She kept the shirt at the chair.
Bhatia just held her hairs tight and covered her soft lips from his big black lips. He forced her to open her voice and she knew she cant fight with this devil. She opened her mouth and he put his tongue in her mouth. He was now pressing her boobs covered with her red bra. She started to feel wet down there.
She always hated it about her body. She tried each time not to co operating and just letting it be. But her body always surrendered in front of him. As the woman inside her knew that she was going to be fucked hard by a massive lund very soon. Bhatia knew it was day time and anyone could come. He just made her bend over the table and started to open her belt and pulled her pants down till her knees along with the matching red panty. He was looking at young smooth and tight gaand of chitra in front of him. Her one ass cheek still her marks of his fingers that were imprinted when he spanked her.
Its looking unfair he said.
What asked chitra.
Phatttakkkk….. he spanked her other ass cheek hard.
Ahhhhhhhh…she ulmost jumped on her feets and sat on the floor with pain.
“get up darling I don’t have whole day.” He raise her up holding her hairs again.
She was abusing him from heart but her pussy was overflowing with love juice.
Bhatia removed her pant and took out his lund. His black big cobra sprung out. He positioned it on her pussy from behind. Now the head of his lund was on her pussy lips.
Her whole body was shivering she was laying over the table. Her breasted were brushing on it. she knew the time has come. “aaaahhhhhhhh maammmaaa” she cried as he felt her pussy was stretched to its limits by his gigantic lund.
He has pushed almost half lund in her tigjht pussy. She was jerking her head and her hands to avoid pain.
“don’t cry so loud. Someone will hear you.” he said just pulling his lund slowly out.
“please sir not that hard. I am doing whatever you are saying. Please.” She requested trying to control the pain her breathe.
A married beautiful girl was bent in front of him. her shirt open and pants down till knees. He looked down his lund has stretched the walls of her pussy so much that it looked bloody red.
He could not hold more and push it harder and pushed it completely in her trembling pussy.
“uuuiiiiiiii maaammmmiiiiiiiii…….. mar gayi…..” she cried in pain.
Bhatia bent over him back and put her palm on her mouth to stop her cries.
“I said just shut up” he said and started to suck her earlobes and kissed her back. After few minutes when her pain reduced. He removed her hand from her mouth and started to give her hard jerks.
Thup..thup …thup sound came as his waist hit her ass while fucking her.
She was putting her hand on her mouth to stop her own moans but each time his lund invaded in her pussy she could not stop it. due to the pain and pleasure that she was getting. Her body has overcome over her mind now and all she knew was she was being fucked by a man who knew how to fuck or say over fuck a pussy.
After almost fifteen minutes he started to bang her hard. She knew he was going to come. She was trying hard to balance herself but each time he push her lund few files laying on table fell on floor.
“ ahaaa ahhhha a….sirrr…… slow……… I will fell…… uiiii ahhhh” she kept on crying, requesting moaning and Bhatia didn’t care. He was only focused on fucking her pussy holding her narrow waist.
“aaaahhhh…… bitch….. I am Cumming.” He roared and shoot all her come in deep inside in her pussy.
“aaaahhhh….. ohhhhhh…..god…..” she was in some other world. She didn’t know how many time she came. She had forgotten where she was and who she was. She was just not able to hold waives of sexual pleasure that she was getting.
The bartender severed the sixth drink to them. He was being extra polite as one of them was dsp in security officer and other was known for his contacts in all departments.
“You are slow like Indian railways.” Told dsp banging his fist on the table.
“ I am not slow buddy. Good things take time to happen and you know I have created the perfect background.” Bhatia told smiling showing his dirty teeth.
“Its going to be a month and you are still creating background. Every day I get desperate when I think about that bitch.” Dsp told sipping.
“If I wouldn’t have told you could not imagine fucking her even in your dreams. You know I never fail in cracking a deal and believe me dsp Saab this time is not going to be an exception.” Bhatia was ugly but confident.
“So what you want from me wait till her hubby makes her pregnant” dsp asked with anger.
“No sir jee if anyone is going to make her pregnant that will be us only.” Bhatia told very calmly.
“So what if next. What you want me to do to get that bombshell on my bed” dsp asked impatiently.
“Do you know someone in income tax department” Bhatia asked. Bhatia was telling something in his ears and dsp’s eyes widened as if they will come out of socket.
“You are fucking evil old man.” Dsp told smiling for the first time. The bartender was looking at them and was not able to make sure who was uglier out of them. They reminded genies of old Arabian stories to him.
Shruti was still in her sleep when she heard strange noises from the basement. It was unusual as no one used to talk loudly at her home. She came down and saw four people standing and talking something with his father. She approached them to know the matter. Her father looked very nervous.
“We need all you account details, lockers details and we need to search whole house.” The one with black safari suit spoken in typical up accent.
“Listen I am retired major so you need not to worry about that. I don’t know why you have raided my house as if I am the one minting money in town.” Major tried to be confident.
“Well major saab, we came to know that you had started a business after your retirement and there was lots of transaction in cash. We came to know the the turnover was in crores but you never paid any taxes.” the official in black shirt looked dumb but he proved he was not.
Major felt as if someone has tipped to them about his business. There was a time he was earning so well but later it turned into a loss so he shut the company. He never felt any need to pay taxes. He never knew one day he will be in such a problem.
Shruti was listening everything. She called the ca of her father so that he could rescue them.
After two hours all were sitting at the dining table. Her mother was serving them all snacks and fruits to please them but they were leaving no chance to dig it to core.
“Are you mad? Fine of 30 laces….. I didn’t even earn that much from that business” Major almost shouted.
“Please don’t shout Major saab we have gone through the profit of first three years. We are not concerned how to settled it later we need the taxed financial year basis.” The one with big belly and specs told being very rude.
Shruti felt so bad no one in her life spoken to her father like this.
“I don’t have that much saving I could pay you max by 8 laces for remaining I have to arrange that too from relatives” he almost pleaded them.
“Well we have gone through your lockers and can see jewellery worth 12 laces you can sell It.” the one in black told sipping the orange juice.
“Listen officer that is our traditional jewelry. It belongs to our family. We can’t think about selling it.”Major told looking at her wife and daughter.
For the first time in her life shruti found her father in such situation.
“Ok then be ready to face the court then. They will just sell your house and raise money.” He replied.
Her mother started crying and she took her inside to calm her down. Even she was feeling to cry.
“Ok major saab just let us know whatever you decide by tomorrow. As you are ex serviceman we will give a day time.” the officer told and left the house.
There was a dead silence in house. And then her mother broke it by telling she was ready to sell that jewelry but she can’t see this court and recovery thing.
Shruti cried with her mom too. Major was not having anything since morning. Shruti was laying her room and thinking what was going to happen tomorrow. Her thoughts were broken by the ring of phone. She checked the phones it was Dr Bhatia.
“Hi uncle.” She spoke in very low voice.
“What happened dear? Why this little princes is feeling so low.” He asked as if he knew nothing.
“Nothing uncle. Was just sleeping. How come you called me?” she tried to be normal.
“I called you to know when are you visiting next to my clinic but as I find there is something bothering you. I am your dJulor and you should not hide anything to Me.” he spoke to her being extra sweet.
“Nothing like that uncle. I am all good.” She again tried to sound normal.
“Ok if you remember you told me to give treat last weekend. I was going by your place is it possible we can sit and have a cup of coffee.” He just played his next move like a skilled chess player.
“Uncle I remember but today my mood is really bad. Can we meet next time?” she tried to avoid as she was really not feeling like going out leaving her family.
“Well I will fix your mood dear you know I am your super hero.” He tried to convince her.
“Ok I will come for one hour only. We can meet at nearby CCD. Is it ok with you?” she asked him she really liked Dr Bhaita after all he has done so many things for her. She didn’t want to disappoint him.
“That’s like a good girl. See your there.” Bhatia told smiling.
It was 6 pm and both were sitting at the open lounge on CCD. Bhatia looked at her and felt she was worth all this hard work. She was wearing pink color sleeveless tight round neck kurta with tight legging. She used to wear western most of the time. She was looking down at her coffee as she was still concerned about tomorrow. And bhaita was enjoying the deep cleavage between her round tight boobs. The kutra was so thighs that while sitting her boobs seemed to pop out of it. Even the service boy while serving coffee had great time looking at white twin tower.
“You seemed lost today may be you didn’t wanted to meet this old man.” He just started conversation.
“It’s not like that uncle. I am just worried.” She just realized she made a mistake by saying this.
“Worried about what? Listen if you think apart from your old uncle I am your super hero and you are my dear princess just tell me. Believe me you secretes are safe with Me.” he just tired to make her comfortable.
“It’s not about me it’s about our family.” She spoke still looking down.
“Its ok you don’t worry. Just tell me maybe I could help you.” He was sounding very serious but helping.
It was the limit for shruti. She started from the beginning and in 15 minutes she narrated the whole situation to him. “Oh my god. It’s really serious issue. You know one of my friend went to jail as he could not pay the dues.” He just tried to make her more scared.
“What? Uncle I am really worried. I love my father. He is such a great man. We have one option to sell jewelry but still we won’t be able to pay all amounts by tomorrow.” She told looking at Bhatia.
“Hmm. Can you tell me name of officer in charge who came to your house.” He asked her.
“Well I don’t know but he was someone with surname pandey.” She told trying to remember her name.
“Ok wait for a minute”. He went aside and called someone. After 07 minutes he came to her.
“Well I have tried all my contacts. There is just one hope. I have called brother in law of that dhanajay pandey. Let’s see if there is a way out. Can you come with me to my clinic?” he asked her and he already knew her answer had to be yes only.
The guard at clinic saw Dr Bhatia at this time. It was 7 pm. He opened the gate and saluted him and wished to shruti. He noticed her going inside his cabin moving her tight young gaand. He was really jealous of Dr Bhaita.
After 07 minutes a guy who looked like typical corrupt government official entered the cabin.
“ Ram Ram Dr Saab.” He wished bhaita.
“Ram Ram verma jee. I am really obliged that you came in such a short notice.” Bhatia was acting very smartly.
“So tell me Dr Saab how I can help you.” Verma asked looking at Shruti.
“We as you all know just tell you brother in law to leave this case.” Bhatia asked him in straight words.
Shruti was just listing to them. She didn’t want to spoil it by saying something wrong.
“Well as you say I don’t have any problem. But as you know there are no free lunches. You just need to do something for us.” verma replied smiling very cunningly.
“Yes tell me verma jee; I will be really happy to help you out.” Dr Bhatia told keeping his palm on his shoulder.
“You remember Raghu Ranjan. He is in jail. He can get bail only if he gets a certificate from a reputed practitioner like you that he is a mental patient. Just sign on those papers and your work is done.” Verma replied again with a broad grin on his face.
“But verma jee you know it’s a sensitive case if court will come to know it I will lose my license. My whole career will be destroyed.” Bhatia looked really concerned.
Shruit’s face turned red as she knew her last hope had gone too.
“Just give me a minute verma jee. Shruti please come out with me.” Bhatia took her out of cabin to talk something.
“Uncle please doesn’t sign that paper. You have a great career and you help people.” She told still feeling sad.
“Listen I don’t know but I can’t see my darling princes sad. I have to do this.” Bhatia used the word darling deliberately.
“No uncle please doesn’t do this you have already done so much.” She tried to stop her.
“Do you really think I m your super hero and can fix everything?” he asked her.
She looked at him and nodded.
He went inside alone and shruti was outside thinking she should have stopped dr Bhatia she could not be that selfish. She went inside but by that time it was too late.
“Thanks a lot Dr saab. You are really great person. You don’t worry I have called my brother in law. He will stop this case.” He left the cabin happily.
Shruti was still looking at Dr Bhatia as if she was saying why he did that. Bhaita just came near her and kept one hand over her shoulders. And she just broke down in tears due to happiness. She just hugged him tight to thank. Unlike last time bhaita was prepared this time. she was hugging him keeping her waist away a little bit but Bhatia put his both arms on her narrow waist and pulled her towards him. Her whole body was now contacting his large frame. Her boobs were pressed on his chest and his arms were revolving on her whole back. “Thanks you uncle.” She told him still crying. “Anything for you darling.” He replied.
After minutes she left him and even he left her to see her reaction. Her whole face was red due to crying. He told her to sit on sofa and gave her a glass of water.
“But you didn’t thank me properly this time.” he told her.
“Whey uncle?” she asked very innocently.
“Well you kissed me last time but you didn’t this time.” he just told her in very naughty style.
She just didn’t say anything. As she was sitting with him of sofa she just planted a kiss on his cheeks.
Bhatia looked at her eyes and put one finger on her cheeks to wipe her tears. And then he placed her thick black lips on her rosy smooth cheeks and kissed her. She felt he did it out of affection and smiled. Bhatia just wiped her other cheek and kissed it gently but this time he didn’t leave her cheek he just slides his lips slowly and he just planted a soft kiss on her lips. She was surprised by his action and parted her lips to say something but Bhatia just put his tongue in her mouth and started to such juice from her tender lips. She jerked her body a little but she could resist much as she like him so much and she was feeling so obliged. Bhatia was having time of his life. Her lips were sweet like honey. When he felt not much resistance from her he just lifted her body while sitting on sofa and landed her gaand between his thighs and she felt as if she sat on some iron rod.
She just got up and started playing with her hairs.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:17 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 05:49 PM