Romance Daughter pays for mother
two days before………
dr Bhatia was sitting at his clinic with his friend. As there is a saying we make friends like we are. He was cunning and tharki like him too. he was DSP of that area. Very corrupt and womanizer. He was tall like most of cops. And black like coal. People used to call his DSP Chaddha.
“oye bhaita why have you called me today. We meet every Sunday at club.” He asked sitting in front of him.
“first tell me black or white.” Bhatia asked him indicating the chess board ahead of him.
“I love white. Let it be girls or anything.” He said giving a ugly smile.
“I know you buddy.” Bhatia told pouring scotch on both glasses.
“well even I know you. What is the issue tell me.” dsp told sipping his drink and playing his move.
“ok. I will show you something first than you tell me if you like it.” Bhatia told and logged in his facebook account. He searched shruti khanna and found her profile. He opened her profile pic and tilted the monitor towards DSP.
“oye she is khanna’s daughter na. few months before only she was married.” He told.
“yes” Bhatia told playing with queen on the chess board.
“so what” he asked.
“how do you find her. I mean how does she look.” Bhatia asked him.
“pataka hai pataka. Shadi ke din dekha tha ise. Ek dum dudh jaisi gori hai. Ek dum chikni. Aur mammae to ek dum tight aur tane hue. Us din ghar jake wife to teen bar choda tha iske bare me soch soch ke.” He said finishing his drink.
“I knew it.” Bhatia told.
“so what now. Ab iski profile pic dekh ke muth marne ke liye bulaya hai.” Dsp told pushing his empty glass towards him.
“no my brother I believe in real only.” Bhaita told.
“oh so you thing you are salman khan that she will come to you leaving his husband.” Dsp mocked him.
“I may not be salman khan but still we can fuck her” bhaita said. He pushed on word we.
“dekh Bhatia majak mat kar. Mera iski pic dekh ke hi khada ho gaya. Ye major ki beti hai aur mene suna hai bahut attitude wali hai.” Dsp told sipping his drink again.
“I know the bird is very smart and I am alone cant trap her. I need one more hunter. A very experienced hunder with big gun in his pocket like me.” Bhatia told smiling and looking into his eyes.
“saf saf bata. Don’t beat around the bush.” Dsp told looking at the monitor. His eyes was fixed on her pic. She was pouting in it.
“ok. She is staying with his parents as she is not in good terms with his husband due to attitude issues. As I am a counselor she has been referred to me to save her marriage by major. I have taken one of session and found she is really smart and not a easy catch. We need to create situation to trap her.” Bhatia told him.
“ok. But where do I come into picture?” dsp asked.
“listen I have a plan. But I need your help.” Bhatia asked him.
“what help.” He asked.
“ I need four rough and rowdy looking men who could act a little bit. One gun may be fake but gun. One suv car with fake number on it. two security officer men who could with security officer vein.” Bhatia told.
“its not a big deal. I can arrange one safari. And I know many rowdy looking men. But what is the plan exactly.” Dsp asked.
“she has other appointment after two days. She takes road no 221 to reach here. But if that road is blocked due to some reason she is forced to take road no 222 which is very isolate one.” Bhaita keep on telling him the plan and DSP listened him very carefully. His eyes were shining like a wild wolf.
After reaching home shruti just went to her room directly. Still thinking about what had happened today.
Oh god uncle came at the nick of the time else it would have been something very bad. All her life she felt she was a independent girl. She was well educated, smart and extremity beautiful. So all her life she didn’t care about anyone. People came to her charmed by her personality. She was so confident and bossy that her friends use to follow her. No one dared to pass a comment on her due to her strict nature. But today she felt so helpless. She used her whole strength but all in vein. The guy lift her on his shoulders like a pillow. Bhatia uncle came like a knight and fought like a real hero. Yes he is a hero for sure. He endangered his life for her. Even he could have run like the other guy.
She tool her mobile and started tying a message to dr Bhatia.
Shruti:sms: I don’t know how to thank you uncle. But I never took favor from anyone even for smallest thing. And today you have saved my life and honor. I hope I will ever be worthy to return your favor.
Bhatia wrote the sms and smiled. He was not surprised at all. He knew every action has its reaction. He just forward the same sms to DSP.
As soon as dsp chaddha read that msg he could not help himself and called him.
“sale tujhe to movie ka director hona chahiye. Fas gayi ab to. Bula le mere noida wale flat me. khali hai ajkal. Bol wahi ahsan chukayegi.” Dsp told like a impatient child.
“see this is the real problem with cops. We have just made impression on her. She is very well grown up. She is not a bimbo. You can only cook biryani with very low flame. Else it will burn.” Bhatia replied.
“I am not good with mind game like you. Let me know what help you want from me to get this fairy on our bed. Iske facebook pics dekh dekh ke do din se char bar muth mar chukka hun me.” dsp told in desperately.
“ha ha ha hal to mera bhi wahi hai. Do you remember the saying its always late then never. Bharosa rakh bus jaisa me bolu karta ja. Ye son pari ek din hamare lund ke niche jarur ayegi.” Bhatia told in very confident voice and hanged the phone.
After thinking for two minutes he replied on her sms: Dr Bhatia: sms: I respect women. So being a man its my duty to save you. More ever you are my friend’s daughter. I didn’t do any favor so not say it.
The revert came in just two minutes.
Shruti: sms: you are just being generous. You fought like hero. Earlier I used to thing all men are dog but you really changed my perception..Dr Bhatia:sms: ha ha from where do I look like hero. Don’t make fun of this old man.
Shruti:sms: its not about looks. Its about valor. You are very gallant and brave. You are a hero obviously.
Dr Bhatia: sms: it doesn’t matter. I am happy you are safe.
Shruti:sms: you are gem of a person. Thanks for saving me.
Dr Bhatia:sms: don’t mention it dear. And I will save a girl even I have to die I respect woman.
Shruti was really impressed by dr Bhatia. He looked so simple rather ugly from his looks but what a person he is.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:17 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 05:49 PM