Romance Daughter pays for mother
Dr Bhatia was sitting alone in his cabin thinking how to tame that young bombshell. He knew she was not a easy nut to crack. She was well educated and had a very rigid attitude.
He understood he needed some help to get this bird caged. He was thinking and thinking and finally he decided something.
“how long will you sleep. you know na today you have appointment with Dr” mrs khanna shouted trying to wake her up. But shruti was in no mood to get up.
“only half an hour mama” she spoke in hoarse voice. She was looking like white princes.
shruti had an appointment at 11 pm with Dr Bhatia so she started at 07 am. She was on the way listening her favorite ashique 2 song. Suddenly she found two security officer man waving her hands and their gypsy was park in the middle of the road.
“kya hua bhaiya”. She rolled down the glass and aksed them.
“Madam vip movement hai. Apko wo dusra route lena padega.” The tall security officerman told in typical haryanavi tone. She knew there was no other option so she took the other route. She had gone through this route but she always avoided it as it was very less travelled and not safe. But being day time there was no issue. She just drove few miles only suddenly she heard horn sound from he tata safari which was just behind her car.Bloody idiot whole road is empty but they want me to give side. She thought but she didn’t want unnecessarily trouble. She gave way and the safari overtook her. Now the safari was just ahead of her. What the hell now why is he driving fast he is not letting me drive fast now. Suddenly she got a call. It was Dr Bhaita only. Before she could pick the call she just observed the driver just applied power brakes she applied the brakes too to avoid the accident but her bonut hit the bumper of safari.
She was shocked. Her heart beats were loud like drums. Her whole body was trembling with fear.
Thak thak thak. Someone was knocking the glass of her car. She looked and found four tall dark villager kind of guys standing. She rolled down the window glass.
“madam kala chasma laga ke dikhta nahi kya” the guy with scar on his face roared. She was angry like hell. Bloody bastards. She just opened the door and came out. She saw deep dents on bonut and safari’s bumper.
“are you mad. Why did you applied the break so abruptly.” She shouted.
“oye angrejan hindi me bol” the other guy with muffler told looking at her.
“tameej se bat karo. Puri road khali thi par tum meri gadi ke age hi gadi chala rahe the. Aur itni jadli break laga diye. Meri galti nahi hai apki hai.” She said looking at the guy with a scar.
“road me gadda humse puch ke ayega kya. Aur tameej to tujhe hum sikha hi denge.” The guy with muffler told. He was looking at her boobs. She was wearing tight kurti with tight legging. Due to anger she was breathing very heavily so her boobs were going up and down and they all were noticing it well.
“apni aukat me raho. Jante nahi ho tum mujhe.” She roared like a tigress.
“aukat to dikhani hi padegi tujhe. Tune hamari gadi thoki. Hum tujhe thokenge.” The guy told smilling. Her teethes looked as black as her face.
“you bloody bastard I will call security officer.” She flared angrily. She just bent at the car door to take her cell phone. They all looked at her well shaped tight gaand. The guy with muffler just held her waist and pulled her back.
“janeman itna asan nahi hai hamse bachna. Aj tere chikne badan to khoob ragdenge.” He said taking her towards the safari.
The third guy who didn’t speak a word opened the door.
“leke chalo ise purane haveli me. wahi thukai karenge iski” the guy with scar told.
She was shouting as much she could. She felt today she was going to be looted by these devils. Tears came out from eyes. they have almost pushed her in the car.
she kicked between the legs of the guy holding her and tried to run. But the tall person with scar stood before her like a tower and she collided with him. Her boobs crushed against his broad solid chest. He just held her holding her waist and put her on his shoulders.
“please someone save me. bachaoooooooooo” she shouted for help.
“bahut jyada garmi hai tujhme. Aj achche se thandi kar dunga.” He told her taking her towards the car again.
She saw one car approaching she and started to shout louder. The red santro stopped for a while and the driver looked out of curiosity what was happening but the guy with muffler took out pistol from her pocket. The guy driving stantro disappeared with in no time.
“Sali angrejan ki aulad. Aj koi nahi bachayega tujhe. Aj jungle me mangle karenge tera.” He said
“bloody dogs” she shouted again. Phataak…… he slapped hard on her butt. Ahhhh…… she cried.“hindi me bol Sali. Bahut angreji jhadti hai tu. Aj sunny leone jaise chodenge tujhe. Fir chillanga jaise wo chillati hai.” He told laughing.
Chrerrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh…… a car stopped in front of the safari blocking its way. All four men trying to abduct her looked at the driver. He was not very young. He must be in his late fifties. He was very dark. he looked very ugly. He opened the door and came out.
“ladki ko chhodo.” He came just in front of the guy who was carrying her in his shoulders.
Shruti raised her head to see who was this person who had courage to stand in front of those devils.
“bhaita uncle” she shouted like a child. “please save me”
Yes it was dr Bhatia. Standing in front of four big men. Quite young and fit than him.
The guy with muffler took out the gun from him pocket within no time and put it just on his temple.
“sale budde. Tu iska bap hai kya. Kat le yaha se nahi to yahi pe happy birthday kar denge tera”. Told the muffler man. His Haryanvi tone made his statement more rude.
“dekho mujhe koi drama create nahi karna. Akhiri bar bol raha hun dafa ho jao yaha se” dr Bhatia told like a south Indian hero. Actually he looked like one.
Phattaakkkk……… the guy who has not spoken even a sentence and wearing long kurta gave a tight slap on his face.
Bhatia was looking down as if he was going to faint. The guy with muffler relaxed a bit and like a thunder Bhatia gave a solid punch on his face.Muffer man was on the road. Unconscious like a wooden log. All three of them were looking at him as if they saw a ghost.
“dhee ke lode” the guy with long kurta punched at him but he just ducked and gave one punch on his stomach and it was followed by a kick between his legs. The second guy falls on the road too.
the guy put shruti down and took out the knife and waved it in air to his intensions.
“security officer” Bhatia said looking behind him.
He looked back and in no time like a professional boxer Bhatia gave a punch on his nose and the big guy fell like the tree. The fourth guy ran for his life. Bhatia looked at shruti. She came running at him and hugged her very tight and started crying. He hugged her too.
“don’t worry beta. You are safe.” He said patting her back. She was not saying anything. She still could not believe that she was safe. It was like a nightmare for her. “just leave your car here. I will tell my guy to take it from here. Just come with me.” he said and took her in his car.
After ten minutes she stopped crying and said something.
“thank you uncle” she said. Her eyes were red. Her face was red too.
“no need to say thanks are you mad. You just relax.” He said looking at her.
“you have saved my life I will be obliged for my whole life.” She said.
“just relax” he said.
“I think you are exhausted today so you can come tomorrow at my clinic.” He said.
“yes uncle” she said.
“and listen don’t tell anything to your father. He will be tensed unnecessarily” he said.
“ok uncle. Thanks again.” She said.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:17 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:28 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:33 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:40 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 03:48 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Daughter pays for mother - by cboyd1000 - 09-02-2021, 04:13 PM