Poll: Which body part of Sharmin did you like after reading the story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Navel
25.00%
1 25.00%
Ass, Legs & Pussy
0%
0 0%
Boobs
25.00%
1 25.00%
Cheeks
0%
0 0%
Full Body
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy Sharmin's Navel Orgasm
Heart 
Hello friends! 

This story has been carried forward from Old Xossip (exbii), which was written by me several years ago (probably in 2012). 

I've found all the parts of the story and now I'm writing here to refresh back the story sequel and try to add more parts of the story which I had created that time. 

Please leave your feedback whether you liked the story or not. Your feedbacks will help me to continue the story by creating some more interesting parts. 

Introduction of "Sharmin"

Sharmin was my girlfriend and I used to play with her several games with her navel and even though other parts of her sexy body during the period when I started writing the story. As a flow of time we broke up but the memories with her was awesome. You can define the content of this thread and story as Real, which were happened between me and Sharmin. 

I hope you'll like Sharmin as well as this story. Keep supporting me and I'll also share the pic of Sharmin so that you can understand how much sexy she was on that time. 

Thank you! 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sharmin's Navel Orgasm - by NavelPlay - 03-02-2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Sharmin's Navel Orgasm - by NavelPlay - 03-02-2021, 08:32 AM
RE: Sharmin's Navel Orgasm - by NavelPlay - 03-02-2021, 08:50 AM