Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..
PK at his hotel was up in the morning awaiting for his wife's latest sexual episode as he switched on his computer and opened the web feed he was excited and bit worried then he thought what more can happen she is going to fuck or suck let me just watch it , Mens was fast asleep it was around 6.20am there was a buzzer from the main door Mens who was sleeping in the same saree without blouse walked to the main door sleepily PK could see his lovely wife's right breast peeking almost outside as his wife had a look  through the spyhole  then with a smile she opened just as Banke walked into hall as she closed again

Good morning Blackie

Banke : Oh my god memsaab you look so sexy without blouse my god oh god your big breast is peeping out as look to feel her

Mens: Stop Blackie I have things to tell you its got complicated come I will explain

Mens then patiently explained Dara’s cunning episode and her being used by the security head Hari as she had no other option

Banke : Not a intelligent man Memsaab now what I should I do

Mens: Don’t worry just wait Hari will come now I think you both can enjoy me life is for enjoying blackie I don’t want to leave you so can share me with Hari is it ok 

Banke: Madam I am ready for anything you say madam

As the front door opened and eager Hari walked into the bedroom he saw Menaka was sitting with another black guy with head covered in a skull cap in the bedroom

PK's hotel room : 

PK watching the scene in the hotel room was absolutely and truly shocked last time a two-some happened was when Dara forced it on her now it was Menaka his sweet buxom wife initiating the two some rather brazenly Prakash without any thinking just called Devan uncle not waiting to see any more

PK : hello Uncle how are you ?

DU : Arre what a surprise came back to India how is your family ?

PK : No uncleji i am outside I need a help my son had small fall he has a fracture in his arm can you go and help Menaka if you can even stay for week it will be a great help for me

DU : Arre beta I was just thinking should i visit them this week to check on them you have called me no problem beta I will leave after breakfast I will reach by 4 pm I will take care Prakash I can stay for 10 days if required

PK : Oh uncleji  this is a great help thank you I will speak to you in the evening

Devan a unmarried uncle a elder brother of PK’s mother a short stout man was a village farmer who did not marry as he looked and acted pious but was in fact silently fucking all the sexually frustrated middle aged  wife’s available in his extended family & friends as no one saw him as threat as he silently had many conquests also he lived in a big house all alone so no one even had a inkling about his proactive cock work in the entire family well even in his village , Devan had always felt his nephew Prakash’s wife Menaka was a real hot one and my god now Prakash has invited him to their home he thought god always helps people like him

Poor Prakash did not just know he was putting Mens from frying pan right into the fire by calling Devan uncle because for PK his uncle was a pious god fearing man he thought he was the right guy to make things normal as feeling task finished , PK was looking at the screen the situation really excited him he opened the whisky bottle and poured his first drink at 6.40 am in the morning as he looked at the bedroom video feed .

Back in India Menaka's bedroom :

Hari: what is this and who is this I do not understand

Mens: This is Banke the young watchman you guys removed along with Dara , Hari I am attracted to him and if you want our relationship to go any further you have to share me with him is it ok –I have no problem

Hari : My god Menaka you were sleeping with this guy also and you want have good time with both of us together I cannot believe only in few of my native villages brothers share a wife as many them will be in army and away are you serious

Mens: First of all you are not my husband & Hari to be frank my whole sexual life has been turned upside it may have been started by Dara but my husband also pushed me on that lane now I have no pretensions I would like to have affair with both of you is it anything wrong if all three of us are in agreement .

Banke : I am ready to do whatever Memsaab wishes quickly

Hari: Oh god Menaka its so wrong but if you like  it who am I to stop I do not have any problem

Mens: Ok guys then let’s have quick one let me have quick a look at my son and come do not remove any of your clothes just a minute leaving both of them alone for a minute

Mens returned in few seconds to the shocked & silent room as she looked at them I am all yours guys as she removed her saree and the petticoat and become naked and sat on the bed let us make it quick guys 

Hari quickly walked across as he opened his zibber  providing his already hardened  big piece of meat as offering to Menaka’s eager lovely mouth as Banke kneeled below and started lapping her moist pussy hole

PK's hotel room:

All PK could hear was all liquidy sounds and grunts from the two watchman as they the two guys where in pure heaven PK was utterly shocked to the level depravity of his dear wife she was now openly slutty as she had made clear that she wanted two guys to pummel her to submission as PK looked at his eager wife sucking the old man’s cock her head caressing Banke’s head as Hari also used both his hands to fondle and caress Mens big boobs .

Then as he saw Mens took her mouth from hari’s cock & said one minute guys as she went all fours on the bed her face to the edge of the bed again Hari was quick to choose as he positioned behind Mens as he entered the Banke’s saliva coated fully lubricated well prepared pussy as his Big cock entered the love hole with total ease as started fucking her in his customary fast manner even as Mens had Banke black leaky fat cock in her mouth sucking it with gusto

Mens Bedroom : 

Banke seeing the pace of Hari cautioned

Arre saab please do little slowly you will enjoy more as Mens found four sets of hands mauling her breast

Mens never had this kind of feeling Hari so big absolutely in a tearing her away in a hurry Banke’s warm cock in her mouth and both their hands all over breast meant she was in state of absolute bliss

PK viewing all this from his hotel room through the web cam in spite all the misgiving was stupefied  stunned and actually enjoying the two big cocks giving working over to his beautiful and willing wife he just could not control situation himself as he came all over his shorts as he closed his eyes thinking what a morning & what an idea to put all this web cams in place this was truly unbelievable ..

Contd..

[+] 7 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 02-02-2021, 09:04 PM