Adultery Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey by jetset-Completed
Then like good slut Avi laid on the bed and opened her legs.

[Image: IndianCouple263.jpg]
Her marble white body was glowing in the light and her wet pussy was shining. I asked them who wants to go first. VJ just jumped over her and started to lick her wet juices and put his finger in her pussy and Rav started sucking on her boobs and kissing her.
I sat besides her watched her, Avi took my cock in her hand started stroking it.
[Image: tumblr_mm5wmtVLz51qzn5vfo1_1280.jpg]
Then VJ mounted her, Avi opened her legs for him and guided his cock into her. He was pumping her with full force. she was squirming as he entered her deeper with each pump. her eyes were closed as she was lost in this new feeling of pain and pleasure. She was making soft cooing sounds saying OHHHHH YEAHHHHH!!!!.
[Image: tumblr_inline_nndf7dwbSv1rr6ht5_500.gif]
And was tightly hugging him.
Finally he speed increased and he Sprayed his jizz into my wifes pussy.
VJ got off her slept besides her, his dick was limp.
I told Rav to go next, but told me to go if I want, he wants to go last.

I climbed on Avi and started to enter her cum filled pussy. It was very slippery and dick went in easily. I started to pump her, she told me fuck me hard …. Harder….. Open my pussy.
I lifted her legs and put them on shoulder and I entered her deep.
[Image: tumblr_n7e0t0x1VZ1taid38o1_500.gif]
I was pounding her pussy with full speed and very deep. She was shouting loudly now oohhh ohhh aaachhh yes yes don’t stop… Then Avi had an orgasm and she tightened her body and shook wildy.
I took a break for her to recover and started again. I was pinching her nipples and banging her hard. In a few minutes she again going to come, But I was also on the verge of it.
She was convulsing and twitching and shouting, I was taking her harder and harder and finally I added to the puddle in her pussy. Avi also felt the warm spray and came again.

Avi was tired out, but still she had to give her body to one more.

Rav asked Avi, if she wanted to come on top. But Avi was just too exhausted, she just shook her head saying no.
As Rav removed his dick out, we were in shock, it was big dick, about same length as mine but very thick.

Avi was just lying there, she was too exhausted to participate. Rav knew the power of his weapon and he started to the enter Avi’s slobbery battered pussy slowly, As the head of his dick entered her. Avi opened her eyes and the thickness of his rod streched her vagian back to tight. She opened her legs wider for him to enter her.

Rav was also taking it slow and was taking it slow to start with, but then he gathered speed, he was pinching her nipples and Avi was squirming in pain.

As he increase his speed, Avi shouting intensified, her moan was now seemed very pain full, I couldn’t understand if she wanted him to stop or not.

Then tears started to roll out of eyes.
[Image: sxbd1.gif]
I started to push Rav away asking him to stop. But then Avi started shouting don’t stop don’t stop fuck me fuck me hard.
[Image: tumblr_n9n299ZfWu1rljuf9o1_400.gif]
Rav removed his dick and ask her to turn over into doggy position. He was rubbing his wet dick all over her ass. Then he one swift move he entered her.

For the next ten minutes or so, Rav pounded Avi hard in doggy style. He put his fingers deeper in her ass, his dick touching different parts of her insides, and her boobs started swaying with all the force of pounding.
[Image: spnk24.gif]
Rav happily spanked her the whole time, although not too hard. Avi held on to the bed frame for support when his pistoning got too much. She had another orgasm in the middle of that wild fucking. And then finally, he flooded my wife’s insides with a warm sticky stream. They both collapsed on top of each other on the bed.

When Rav got up from over her. Avi was out, she was breathing, but she was fast asleep. She must have orgasmed atleast 5 times in the past hour.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranged marriage to Arranged sharing - A journey - by sarit11 - 09-12-2018, 09:26 AM