அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன்
(31-01-2021, 06:59 PM)PANNIRUVAEL KHAI Wrote: A Small Plea to the Writer,, Dont misguide us and give fake promises.. you say Will update tonight and never ever keep the Timeline,,, we know your Work pressure and all... But it is like holding the tail behind you and your thread and I see many going beserk if you dont give update...

Please if you think you cant make the words come true, dont make an  announcement falsely....

Sure and sorry. I usually write two to three subsequent parts before posting a part just to ensure the posted part won't need any change. But with past three or four parts, I was re-writing a lot, sometimes squeezing together few parts and splitting a part in to two or more. It's just that the next part was completed on the day I posted the last part and I thought only editing was remaining. When I was editing, I felt that I was rushing through and the part was like a informative not a narrative. I felt that the part from mani's point of view would be bit more emotional. I split the part into three and writing back and forth.

I am trying my best and I never intended to tease readers.

And no offense taken.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: அப்பனுக்கு பாடம் சொன்ன சுப்பன் - by Doyencamphor - 31-01-2021, 07:22 PM