Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd..
As Sush looked on Beni had shaved right side also very nicely even small hairs on pussy lips were removed  even the underside difficult not so accessible areas when you do yourself was removed using bulbous fingers he just tracked for any hair

Sush was shocked by the raw sexual feeling she felt said “Beni dada what hands you have my god its making hot Beni dada also its reminding of something  I need know “ c'mon Beni dada you require a good present for a very nice shave stand up Beni dada stand UP wali beti ka mouth is ready for some more

Beni slowly stood up and just fed is leaking black cock into the wonder mouth it was so unbelievable that such beautiful lady , a well married lady ready to suck is ugly black cock .

Sush : Beni dada this time I want to see how much of your big cock and can enter my mouth

Beni  thrilled and afraid but only half is cock he was able to enter as he did not want madam choking so he pushed hard on to her mouth as hit her inner throat maximum he tried 3-4 times did very slowly so madam was feeling his big member as it clammed her mouth 

Sush then too the cock out "Bus kar Beni dada"  let me taste you a little bit in utter slutty manner way as she sucked & licked him for almost 30 seconds

Beni was shouting madam you have such a mouth o my god use your tongue Oh its so nice O madam you suck so nice O my god this is pure heaven

Sush then took he mouth out of Beni’s cock said back to earth dada now dada I want only your tongue lick no lips as she took the whip we had fun now let us continue for more  

Beni liked the pleasure seeking Madam not the stick holding Madam but this was such a pleasant  assignment licking her amorous  pussy

Sush stood up asked whether she can lie on the counter Beni said its very strong I stand on that Sush got on top of that lying length wise she positioned her butts to be in the in the edge of the opening you normally you see shop keepers use to inside or come out of the the counter .

Sush then instructed Beni dada to put the stool showing the gap in the middle portion asked him to take seat with both his legs on to each side then like announcer she said

“ On the counter service for my dear Beni dada have your fill as she lay down her pussy starring just in front of Beni’s mouth on askance”

Beni was stupefied and stunned as Madam Sush using the whip was caressing his cheek just a reminder never in his life he had so much pleasure as just thought of his black ugly cock inside madam’s lovely mouth as he looked at her reddened pussy and the lovely “Youni ki Phool” as he went straight for that and started licking he stabbed and twirled his tongue then removed his tongue as he saw madam's juices slowly appearing all around the pussy it was simply a unreal seen it was just nectar in the morning flowers 

Sush had a erotic earth quake shaken by the tongue stab and twirl from Beni dada and then as she looked forward to more from his tongue he removed and was watching intently her pussy

“ O Beni dada you super tease O your phool is asking for you Oh god  lick me know –the Dada I beg please I don’t want use the stick O Beni”

Hearing the humbling request Beni started his twirling and occasional stabs on her clit -Youni ki pool  absolutely  enjoying the assault as his hand right hand was squeezing his cock he was simply enjoying this lovely lady

Sush was uncontrollable Oh my Beni my god Its so so so hot Beni dada know use your mouth your tongue is making mad O beni as very gently slapped his cheek with whip

Beni felt a small sting as he took both his hand from his thigh and kept on both sides of her thigh as he used his thick slightly thuggish lips to kiss and tongue lick  all the super sensitive shaved pussy lip area and around

Sush had her hands on mouth as now feeling so overwhelmed she  said O Beni O my god your are making crazy its so so hot its so sensitive you are kiliing me with your tongue Oh god Beni as she pushed her clit she was feeling so aroused she badly wanted his lips take her clit

Beni was in another world as Sush lifted upwards he had a nice access to underside of her pussy as licked & kissed it lovingly then he slowly used his tongue to lick her reddish butthole at the same time he put the stubby middle finger into her warm pussy and started a slow finger fuck

Sush was beside herself with utter sensitivity & sexual pang she just could not believe all of a sudden all these guys have become such imaginative lovers his mouth on her butthole and fingers on pussy it truly felt like sensitive double penetration his finger actually was decent size cock as Sush thought in true slut fashion as she raised her bottom to take more of the finger as Beni used that action to completely clamp her butthole with his warm course mouth

Sush was whimpering O Beni O Beni it so so hot my god beni dada O bus karo its so so good no yes as she incoherently ranted in highly frenzied sexual ethos

Beni Dada now left the butt hole and started attacking the clitoris with as much vigour he could do , then he absolutely powerfully  started sucking licking and twirling his favourite “Youni ka Phool” as now he had madam on point of no return with his rollicking tongue and mouth

Sush started getting that unbelievable churning like heat the starts of a prolonged orgasm she thought Oh god this is amazing as she thrust her pussy right in Beni dada’s  mouth shouting
Beni dada Beni dada  “ma mar thoo gayi O no oh no O Beni dada mera choot ka shikari  Ohhh”  as absolutely elapsed to coarse hindi dialect as she collapsed into a unstoppable climax as her eyes twitched as fell back on the her legs wide almost immobile she almost felt inert with so much feeling she had right hand across her mouth left hand almost pulling Beni's head away it was super sensitive she was reeling with a profound orgasmic climax

Beni took his head and watched her pussy almost pouring droplets her clit so red it was ultimate scene for him Beni felt even madam strikes few blows it’s worth it as he stood up had a look at madam’s eyes closed lying helplessly

Beni then simply lined up his Ugly leaking big black pole straight at her opening and then as he shouted O Madam O Madam  “Maa thoo daal rahooo” like peasant as he entered the helpless pussy and in solid push completely had his huge cock deep inside Madam’s Pussy

Sush was utterly shocked by the sly & clever Beni as his massive black cock was fully inside her most moist tunnel Sush thought it was like cake walk knife on a butter if he starts fucking she was defenceless against marauding black cock so to have semblance of control Sush with a stern voice started

oO Dada “ Kya Karthiya O god Beni Kush ohgaya  pura ka pura saman mera underkarthiya  abhi tho kush hua na” now please remove it I command you “ abhi  tho teek nayi  kia  Beni dada” in a  most unconvincing voice please

Beni having achieved the of putting his cock in the pussy took his cock out sorry madam it was so tempting I just had to try please I am very very sorry

Sush thought this bloody sex games are tough she said Beni this time I am forgetting this but show your butts as he turned then she gave real stinging blow

Beni was totally in pain shout my god Ayooo ouch it’s was so painfull but he knew he deserved this madam had even taken him in her mouth why the hell he had to spoil all that but it was so momentary he simply could not resist

Sush happy taking back the control Beni dada sorry I had to use the cane but  why did you do that I was planning  to give a different climax but you ruined so you have one day punishment for that .

Beni was so very unhappy even his cock was losing its hardness still it looked colossal
Madam I except whatever punishment you give please

Sush now sitting in the counter was absolutely  bossy back in control she loved it Sush said give me your hand  taking both in her hands promise me you will not touch my cock it is mine you should know touching his big black cock with her right hand  till I come here again –Beni dada its mine ok no touching it promise me

Beni was overcome with emotion he said I promise madam I will not touch it I will wait

Beni Dada if you are good boy UP wali beti will give you something special  Kaal ok someday - OK Beni dada ..

Forlorn Beni dada agreed as Sush quickly dressed then looking at his crest fallen face she said  don’t be so unhappy and gloomy  Beni Dada today you had your super hard black cock sucked & well inside my mouth and adding to that you fully penetrated my pussy so be happy now dress quickly as Sush left his shop as he opened without a backward glance ..

Contd.

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 26-01-2021, 06:51 AM