Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet

And stopped in the middle.Called him to come here. 

He was coming like a puppy back to it’s owner. He was still glimpsing my chest while I’m breathing hard. 

I said,” so can we do sunbathing now?”. 

He said,” you said you won’t wear a bikini”. I smiled at her and swung my hair. I lied in between Raghu and her. 

Raghu was rubbing my belly and said,” wow. I’m really surprised. I bet with wajah that you won’t come in a bikini. Now I lost to her.” 

wajah said, ” but you look little old in this”. 

Raghu enraged,” old ah. Wajah.. Clean your eyes and see again. First I thought you r good in it. But Ramya turned upside down.” she was about to say something. 

I interfered, ” Raghu can you get me some water and pat his cheeks.” he ran to get the water.

She spoke,” Raghu is a sweet guy. I bet he is brilliant. And handsome too.” 

I said,” yeah he is brilliant but innocent. He is vulnerable too.” 

she said,”So you also have an eye on him so who r u? What’s your relation with him?” 

I said,” I too like him that’s all”. ” you have more confidence didn’t u” 

she laughed saying this. We’ll see who will win. By saying that Raghu came with his water bottle. Raghu and we both talked more. But a cold war between us has started already. I already feel like I won. 

She showed her body way too much and she asked him to rub lotion on her. And be rubbed on mine too. 

And the bath is over we returned to our rooms. She kissed Raghu’s cheeks while leaving. Raghu too kissed her cheeks. 

I was in angry mode again.

We reached our room. I want to do something. I removed my robe and asked Raghu did I look good in this?. Saying that I sat on his lap. 

He said,”Ramya you r a killer. you know how to satisfy your man and to battle in the competition. Jeezz.. He finds it. He laughed and said,” don’t worry she is just a passer by… I won’t get involved with anyone other than you dear “.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 25-03-2019, 10:47 AM