Poll: Would you be my friend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
100.00%
6 100.00%
NO
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery My JOURNEY of being a NYMPHOMANIAC
I lay there, looking at the ceiling fan.... My skin felt wet with sweat and I took in deep breaths. Thoughts ran through my head, memories good and bad came back to me. My first kiss... It was in school - Adnan...my first boyfriend. We went second base... And I only touched his dick... He was good.. He loved me and respected me.. He knew that I would not go beyond kissing and hugging and he controlled himself for almost 2 years... I loved him a lot. On our 2nd year anniversary, I gave him my boobs... He was spellbound. 'You are lovely Lamiya. So are your boobs.' I remember Adnan say. He licked and bit and pressed them for an hour. It hurt at times when he pressed hard, but I loved him and I thought I could bear a little bit of pain for him. I wanted to marry him. As he pressed my boobs, he asked me, actually whispered - 'Lamiya, I want to return the favor.'

'How?' I asked. 

'Well, I wanna show you something.' 

'What. Please don't show me your dick.' I chuckled. 

'Well that's exactly what I wanna show. No one has ever seen it before.' he replied. 

I giggled, being nervous at the same time. 

'it's okay... You don't have to show me' I replied

He looked back at me with his brown eyes. I could melt in them then. I looked back. my chest felt heavy and I wanted to kiss him. He then looked downwards at my expose boobs and tummy. I still had my pyjamas on. Had taken off my bra and kurti. He scanned my naked upper body as if he wanted to eat me. I got more conscious. I was fine with him sucking and licking me moments ago... But scanning was something that made me uncomfortable. I wasn't prepared for it. I covered my boobs with my right hand and reached for my kurti on the other side of the table I was sitting on. Adnan stopped me and touched me on my cheek. I loved his warm touch. I let go and held the back of his head and then in a second pulled him to me as our lips met in a warm wet kiss. I could feel his tongue in my mouth and I pushed mine into his. I let go of my inhibitions and hugged Adnan tightly as I kissed him like never before. He kissed me back with equal viciousness. I could feel his hands caress my naked back. A slight tickle here and there with his hands aroused me further. I wrapped my legs around Adnan's waist and pulled him further into me as I hugged him hard and kissed. And then I felt it. All of Adnan's manhood. As I pulled him towards me his dick was in full bloom. Hard and erect, I felt it rubbing on my pyjama as we kissed. I thought he sensed it too. It was just a dick... I thought. I slowly pulled away, as Adnan wanted to keep kissing. I held him back with my right arm and looked at him again. My love. I loved him. I always did since I met him.

'Show me.' I said. 

'you serious?' he asked. 

'yes' I replied. 'I wanna see it.' 

Adnan smiled and reached for his jeans. He unbuttoned it and then put his hand into his undies. I could see that he held onto it and then he pulled it out. Hard and erect, it was the first dick I saw in my life. It wasn't big, but for me that was it. I could see that he was happy to show me his pride. I was happy to see it too. 

'No BJ' I said. 

'No no, I am not asking' he replied.

'But I wanna touch it.' I said

'Are you sure?' he asked

'Let me touch you there.' I replied as I reached out for his dick. I touched his tip first and realised that he was already wet. It made me happy. He was wet for me. He wanted me. I slowly moved my hand from the tip to the base. At once, all the liquid from his tip covered the skin of his penis and my palm. His dick was salivating. I ran my hand up and down his penis. Adnan moaned. I looked at him and then touched his circumsised penis with both my palms. Up and down, up and down I went. He loved it I knew. He looked at me as I slowly masturbated for him, unaware of the fact that it was masturbation. So naive I was then. He could not control and he reached for my chest. He sucked my left boob as he pressed my right one hard with his left hand. I loved it when he sucked my nipple. His tongue explored my brown colored areola and that made me go nuts. I started rubbing his cock harder and faster and he moved from sucking to biting. It was very passionate. My brain celss tingled in its own way. And I could not control. I was sure that I felt a tingle in my pussy area as well, but I was scared to move into that territory so early. I was not even of age then. 

'Aaahhhhaahh.' I screamed as he bit harder.

And then he unloaded on my hands. His thick white cum was all over my palms. He pulled himself away from me and looked at me. We both were panting and sweating. He looked at my hands and saw they were all sticky with his load. He smiled at me and I smiled back as we then kissed again. This time slowly with love. 

I could still remember every detail of my first time with a dick. It was lively and was a good memory. Perhaps my best. I did not know. To share that with someone who you love, is the best thing. And I had that. 

And then here I was.... Staring at the ceiling fan knowing that I might be pregnant in a few days with Kabir's child. I could feel his hot cum inside me. I could also feel a bit of it flow out of my vagina towards my but cheeks as I lay on the bed facing upwards to the ceiling. 

'Lamiya,' I heard Shyam Sir say. 'Did you like it? Did you like my boy fuck your brains out?' 

I remained quite. Just stared upwards. 

'She is not feeling it son' Shyam sir told Kabir. 'I need her to feel it. Get me the load with the jingle' 

Naked Kabir quickly left the room. What load did Shyam sir ask Kabir to get? I wasn't thinking. My mind was not clear. I just wanted this to end so that I could go home and have Ammi ki garam garam parathe. When will it end I thought. Both father and son fucked me and they fucked me hard. How many more times. Are they not satisfied. What would it take for me make them not want me anymore and let me go home. I did not know. 

Kabir came running into the room. He had something with him. He gave it to shyam sir. And I waited... Waited for the next assault. 

'This will make you wet Lamiya,' Shyam sir continued as he started rubbing my pussy. 'Your young pussy needs pleasure dear and we will give it, its only that you are so hot and fuckable that both Kabir and I forgot our manners. Your pleasure is equally important to us. Let me make you horny. Let me make you want us both Lamiya.' 

Why was he rubbing my pussy? I thought. And then I could feel something vibrating near my pussy. In seconds it was in and I felt it. Shyam sir just inserted a fucking vibrator into my vagina. 

My senses came back as weird signals ran around my head. I never felt this way before. I opened my mouth to scream but no sounds came out. I moved my ass upwards on the bed as the thing moved inside me. I bit my lips hard and moved head upwards. It was Amazing. It was trippy. And then I saw Kabir looking at me with a black thing in his hand. He smiled as he came towards me. A minute later Kabir inserted a 12 inch dildo inside my vagina. I screamed, but it was only Shyam sir, Kabir and I who heard my screams. 

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***
[+] 1 user Likes lamiyasqueen's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My JOURNEY of being a NYMPHOMANIAC - by kuloo - 02-02-2019, 04:05 PM
RE: My JOURNEY of being a NYMPHOMANIAC - by lamiyasqueen - 25-03-2019, 10:08 AM