Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Who Watches the Watchmen Ch.11 –Hari’s turn 

Mens after the breath taking afternoon had sat down written a detailed mail to her hubby Prakash on all that happened last one week she had not left any detail she also had indicated she will try have her relationship with Banke slowly getting away from Dara but the problem was if Dara calls she really did not know how to avoid she had asked PK to suggest what she should do even Mens could not believe she wrote this kind of email with such contents but she wanted to be honest with PK –they were reasonably honest even Prakash showing call girl he was sleeping last time .

Mens got up early next day it was nice Friday morning Mens send message to PK not knowing after torrid bisexual night and heavy drinking PK was still sleeping so no message back Mens wondered why no message from Prakash then she got on with her schedule prepared breakfast and afternoon meal together then had breakfast along with Ayan . As they were eating Ayan himself suggested mummy from monday shall I go to school it was a surprise but Mens said if he promised he would be careful he can go to school.

Mens was cleaning her kitchen after the morning work when she got message from Banke –madam keep the main door open

Mens was shocked and thrilled but quickly walked across and kept the main door unlocked came back continued with her kitchen work

Her mobile buzzed it was Banke –I am in your bathroom please come as the phone was cut

Mens was super thrilled and hot and also nervous with Banke’s unusual aggressive behavior
She went to the bedroom took a towel walked across to Ayan’s room mummy is going to take bath please check the door if you hear door bell –Ok as Ayan nodded  

Mens locked the front door and with butterflies in her stomach went to the bedroom removed all her garments just with a towel on walked into the bathroom.

Banke was sitting in the closed toilet seat sporting his gigantic black cock as Mens signalled quiet as she opened the tap for running water sound  

Mens: What is this surprise visit Blackie you know Ayan is here

Banke : Sorry Madam after yesterday I had to try I needed you so badly see how I feel for you showing big black hard on

Mens : I can see that but what we will do in this small room

Banke : I will bathe you and you can bath me please remove that towel I want to see the most beautiful mamsaab naked I simply love your jutting breast ,cushiony butts and my god sweet hot mouth

Mens seemingly worried removed the towel as Banke walked and embraced her in a tight clasp he was tall she was reaching his shoulder only as she looked up he kissed her lips as his hands started mauling her butts his black cock hard against stomach

Mens was feeling  really hot and so raunchy in the small toilet Banke then did a quick surprise as he stopped the kiss in one action he simply put his strong hands on her shoulder lifted her over his stomach slowly  pushing his massive cock towards ever willing pussy probing and unerringly  finding the wet love tunnel as he slowly but steadily let me down as his cock quickly entered  her most moist pussy  

Mens was shocked O blackey my god you are fast learner that was so fast oh god so unexpected but its so so good as she then locked both her legs around Banke’s dark hips  
Banke then took her lips back in his mouth as he kissed and munched her lips as Mens responded in equal measure this sudden entry and big black cock in her love hole meant she was absolutely steaming with her juices as his Black warm cock was maddening almost filling her completely

Banke then took his hands on to her hips as moved her up and down like doll this required lot of strength but Banke was a strong tall man he did effortlessly as he absolutely manhandled her so that now his Black big cock was effortlessly sliding in and out her love hole

Mens was totally enjoying this overpowering strong manly fucking by Banke she liked this display of strength she was helpless against the big cock she wanted solid fuck she did not mind the bathroom floor also

Mens breaking the kiss with Banke asked can we  sit on the floor as she hung on him Banke moved to the side wall and  then slided down and sat with his cock absolutely inside memsaab’s wonderfully lubricated pussy

Now Mens decided to give some action of her own as she tried to move up and  down on the big cock enjoying the deep penetration in this position Banke quick to sieze the idea then using both his hand  on her hips started a steady moving her up and down motion ensuring every time his total cock was inside the wondrous pussy  

Sush : Blackey my god this is amazing oh god I needed this Oh god blackey you are stetching my pussy it so good Oh god Blackey  take my breast in your mouth you are ignoring that O blackey

Banke :  Amazed by Memsaab reactions oh god how can I forgot the sweetest breast absolutely mauled her breast taking the nipples in his mouth munching as he twitched the cock in memsaab’s pussy when it was deep in her pussy

Sush : O Blackey Oh god I feel your cock stetching its amazing in response the twitch so very good O my Blackey you are getting better and better know fuck me hard Blackey please indicating the floor

Banke : looked around we were almost underneath  the shower he stretched his arms and opened the shower as the cold water sprinkled on us he gently lowered me in the wet floor as he came forward for one second he straightened  his big cock went out with ultra quick action he reclaimed his hole getting on top of me

Mens: Oh god Blackey this is so hot the cold water on my body your hot warm cock inside C’mon fuck me hard I want blackey now as again she locked her legs and thighs onto Banke ‘s back
Banke the proceeded absolutely fuck her like maniac in the wet floor banging the hers butts in the water as the shower sprayed all around it was such wety fuck as water splashed and whoshed around the running pipe water overflowing

Banke : Memsaab iam cumming  O god o god its so so so good memsaab oh my menaka as he blasted absolutely hot cum inside her helplessly ravaged pussy walls 

Mens: Because of the absolute sexual arousal and this narrow cramped bathroom , water splashing all around and black watchman fucking her so hard & adding to that cold shower spraying suddenly felt his hot cum blasting her pussy walls it just struck to her core as gripped his cock went into a shattering orgasmic climax

Mens was crying “ O blackey O Blackey Its so so so very hot I am cumming  I am coming Oh no oh no blackey ha ahhs as she closed her mouth whimpering against this black warrior strong shoulder she simply loved this feeling of fullfiment she knew this was youth power & his dynamic thick ultra hard  black cock  as thy lay together under the shower .

Banke was speechless even he did not know what just happened as hugged his dear Memsaab as the striking cold water from shower was like balm to the hot sex just happened in that kinky bathroom he felt if he could get Memsaab on daily basis what absolute pleasure it will be as he enjoyed this moment of pure bliss and ecstasy with total satisfaction

Contd.. 

[+] 8 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 24-01-2021, 11:30 PM