Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Sushmita & construction guys – Ch6

Sush and family reached after the 2 day break at beach cottage it was 9pm in the night  smart thing they did they had the dinner at 7pm at the cottage so they had to just hit the bed ,her hubby Ajay took his laptop and sat on the hall saying I have a hectic week let me do some planning Sush  then she helped Akash get organized him for the next  week which is normal mummy and son bonding activity then finally she came to the room she just close the door as she removed all her dress and got into a simple cotton house coat as she thought about week just gone by.

Never in her life she had such a sex filled week as even now she could feel traces of peter’s cum in her pussy for once she felt she wanted to clean so was went to the loo washing the area & using a cotton dipped with detol to clean or disinfect the well fucked pussy then she walked back to the bed lying down my god I need to take a break from this fucking schedule my god truly she was thinking about all the fucking she had done last week the last one with peter was actually overkill & absolute cheat thrill more than the fuck she enjoyed the duping as she trashily thought even my pussy was over flowing with cum she remembered her real messy pussy after Peter had finished She then decided at least next 5 days I will abstain from any sex .

Sush was feeling tired so said are goodnight to Ajay well Akash’s room lights were out so she took a well earned rest , luckily for Sush the next  week went on smoothly as she was immersed in her work daily returning almost at 7pm Thursday evening Ajay informed her he will be out of station & will be back only Saturday late evening Sush was also feeling restless for her next action she thought my god now I am ready .

Friday early morning Ajay left and by 7.45 Akash had also left for school she simply sent hi messages to Chunni & Bada no reply from both them as she got ready and left for office at around 11 she got a message from Bada he was in his village and would reach tomorrow early morning but no message from Chunni  during her lunch break walk near the bank she thought of calling Chunni –hesitated but then thought she should not feel like this with Chunni with things he was talking about  so she called him she got a voice message I am out of country will call you later, Sush with a smile thought  its Beni time today as she smiled lets have some evening fun .

Evening she reached home by 6pm changed into regular dress salver and chamois covering her head with duppata & wearing black coolers she walked towards Beni’s shop having some exotic and utterly trashy plan but to her utter disappointment the shop was closed Sush was beside herself as she stood near the shop contemplating then  she decided to have a walk to get away from a frustrating day bloody all her 3 big cock daddy’s are not available and she thought even ghar a dhal Ajay is not available she said to herself tough break after the phenomenal last week

As we walked to almost end of the road she saw a sight that gladdened her depressed heart -surprise surprise it was Beni of all the people chatting to a decent look well built lady shopkeeper Sush suddenly felt anger and resentment as she stood at the opposite side pretending messaging  with her mobile having look at the lady she was all smiles talking Beni as she even slapped Beni’s hand playfully saying something as Beni was also laughing he said ok Pari I have to go to my shop see you

Sush was beside herself with jealousy and untold anger she thought Beni I am going to really punish you as she walked behind him cheating on me she thought forgetting that she was the cheating wife now feeling possessive about  middle aged pot bellied shop keeper Beni Sush to think like this was so outlandish but Sush right now was in a different non thinking anger mode as she felt all three men after their fun her left like this in that sudden anger she was ready to strike waiting for Beni to open the shop

To her utter fury he had continuous stream of customers  in his shop it was almost 20 minutes she decided to walk again to the end of road she was at the same shop Beni had spoken it was a shop selling assortment of puja things as she looked for the lady she saw a oldman she quietly turned back and walked towards Beni’s shop and just decided go inside as she got in in it further infuriated her it was that same lady standing in Beni’s shop buying some books & some stationary

Beni looked up at the beautiful Madam entering his shop at once he was excited he did not see madam’s fury nor anger as Sush was wearing the black coolers and had her head covered with her duppatta he said one second madam he said to that lady Pari no payment from you please take what you require as gave her  a plastic bag

Sush looked at the lady she was hefty tall lady not a beauty but decent  typical villagers good body she was in a traditional saree & blouse  Sush could see she was not wearing any bra she had a solid heavy breast and big bottom as she said thank you bhaiya and tomorrow I will bring chicken ok bhaiya wait for me as she moved away

Beni went with her upto the road after her once she had taken a few steps down the road he came back immediately and closed the shop from inside and Madam “upka sevak ready”  sush had removed the glass and duppata as she sat on the stool

Sush said with real anger Beni Prasad sit down

Beni: Not knowing she was angry also thinking this is also part of act sat down on his knees as said madam all the things you had asked I had bought should I bring

Sush: Thought bloody fellow did not even know why I am angry ok bring the whip only

Beni: He went inside brought  a nice whip with rubber padding madam please do not hit me I am your slave I will do anything  

Sush : Not able to control asked who was that Pari I do not want any lies

Beni : Madam she is from the same village she is married to a old shop keeper I am only her known person you can say friend

Sush: Hearing that answer was even angry she wanted to hit him but understood better she find the truth –So Beni you are servicing her also rather bluntly clouded by anger and jealousy

Beni: In real innocence blurted out to b frank earlier I was really trying for her as I did not have anyone but after last week with you I treat her like sister I am telling you the truth but now it seems she is after me honestly  

Sush: Seeing the innocence and feeling the element of truth in the statement she felt ashamed of her anger and mindless jealousy Ok forget Pari now Beni dada remove all your dress –Even felt pathetic  unhappy that her sexual frustration has acted up so badly and she was lucky it was Beni now she want to make it up & act normal

Sush then stood up & slowly removed all her dress only keeping her nice designer bra on she sat on the stool and then opened her hand bag and took the Razer kit with cream handing to him

Sush : Beni not a single hair to be seen after you are through her pussy ( a week old small hairs sprouting ) and then gave a light lash on his black butts my god his cock was standing it was big one fat almost like Peters but Peters was fatter and shorter Beni’s was true good cock -long thick & black the poor guy had also shaved .

Beni:Felt  sharp pain yes madam please don’t beat I will do as you tell me  please

Sush : Sit down as Beni as she sat on stool with wide open legs sit in front of me and apply cream

Beni: Totally aroused my god this lady showing her pretty pussy just like that what a beauty as the petrified and shaking Beni sat in front of her  he took the cream and applied all around madams pussy by his excitement his hand touched her clit – as Sush felt one minute so hot but she needed to keep this guy in command

She again this time gave sharp a whack in his hand with the whip

Beni : Ah omaa he shouted that’s very painfull as looked in a sorry face

Sush: I told to apply cream properly why did you touch this pointing at her clit then in a softened tone asked him Ok Beni dada what is this called

Beni : Applying the cream very carefully I think its called “youni ki phool” and for you it really looks like “beautiful fully blown red phool” madam it’s the truth

Sush : Now you have become poet also now bus karo start shaving careful Beni dada I don’t like hitting you as she used the whip to make caress on his leaky big cock and balls

Beni: Oh madam ayoo its so good oh no madam please oh god

Sush: Now you know where you will get your hit that is if you make a mistake so shave carefully as she came to tip of the stool  giving better access spreading her pussy

Beni: Really felt afraid a blow in his cock or balls he could not even think of the pain he said no mistake madam he also knew this madam will not mind hitting him so in a pleading tone he told will do nicely he was leaking with excitement precum flowing never in his life this had happened shaving this beautiful lady someone’s wife’s yonni he was already on the edge

Sush could see that guy was absolutely excited and aroused by this erotic act she decided she had give few licks to keep him ok because he looked he would burst any minute

Beni bit pensive looking shaved her left side of pussy he could it  neatly he even shaved pussy lips tip area with small hairs using his left hand he shave very nicely holding that area with right hand

Sush : Beni Prasad that’s a good work now stand up -she saw pretty leaky cock oh Beni dada you a see open mouth in front of you please clean your leaky black dada put inside that 
Beni was in a unreal dream as put his big cock head into Madam’s sweet mouth as madam slowly sucked his precum clean just for few seconds Beni was on his tiptoe  crying “ma margaye what a mouth Oh god” as he murmured then he heard ok dada back to work he stepped back with utmost reluctance from the wondrous mouth and sat down to continue his work .

Sush absolutely loved the erotic sex play and she absolutely loved the big black cock head on her mouth she knew she had to just tease keep him hanging as she watched shaving the right side in the same fervor she thought finally after a tough start my week is getting better and better as she smiled to herself “Never Give up” – what a motivational statement from dear Sush

Contd..

[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 24-01-2021, 11:17 PM