Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..
 Just as Prakash was about to start Chief Karumbu told something in animated manner to Malu

Malu: Prakash Chief says whoever comes first – I mean climax first will become cockhold this is stamina and  manliness challenge you have seen your wife doing all without any inhibition can you take the challenge

Prakash : what iam supposed to do feeling rattled and hot & erotic hearing those words ?

Malu: Even I do know it’s all as per Chief now if chief climaxes you can decide c’mon do it as she grabbed his cock in her mouth her arms gesticulating to fuck her mouth as mighty Chief Karumbu battered her from behind

Prakash without any choice decided to just enjoy as he fucked her mouth hard shouting this for you Mens take it take it O god you have big mouth he as saw virtually Malu was taking his complete cock inside her mouth Karumbu was also slapping her butts not hard but very erotically hitting and squeezing with a shouting “mke wako kahaba wangu-“ Kahaba wangu”  “Kahabu wangu”  repeatedly pointing at me as he fucked her hard meaning your wife is my whore my whore only !!!

Prakash even normal cannot hold much longer seeing the total scene and the way Malu was taking the total cock just could not control himself

Mens take it her here I cum O my god O my god O Malu you are my Mens as he was on his toes erupting into her mouth Malu simply sucked without a whimper as Chief Karumbu looked pleased as he was now fucking in slow rhythm allowing Malu to take care of Prakash’s cock PK slowly recovered as his cock rapidly lost its hardness as he took it from Malu’s mouth just taking the chair absolutely looking exhausted and tired as he took the whisky bottle and took a swig .

Chief took his ultra hard monster cock from Malu’s Pussy and said something in local language to Malu as he came towards me point his black cock at me & took the bottle and had a big slug Pk was how ever for a second  transfixed on the big black cock he thought what will Mens do if she gets this kind of cock turning then towards Malu PK asked what Chief was shouting

Malu : Oh he was shouting “your wife is my whore- mine mine only” in our local language you know it’s the act but also after seeing that video he probably really meant your real wife , Ok Pk take a sip & come to bed you will be cockhold as per Chief karumbu’s wishes

Malu walked to bed and lay down on her back chief asked her move one side of the bed  and gave her a pillow which see kept behind her butts so Pussy was in a raised condition then he indicated me and something to malu

Malu: Prakash just enjoy can you please lie down your face here showing her pussy

PK was perplexed and worried thinking what I have got into but then he decided Mens can have so much fun why not him Malu indicated to lie and my his face just near the Pillow and her leaking pussy lips in a angular position so that my face was beside the pillow then she moved and ensured my mouth was in line with her pussy in sideways position (my head right angle to her pussy)

Malu : Just close your eyes and relax and enjoy

PK closed eyes he knew Chief will mount her and he will have ring seat view forgetting what really was going to happen .

Chief saunter over almost opening her legs up and as PK felt the Malu’s butts touching face then as Chief entered her pussy as Malu shouted “ Kubwa sana “ Kubwa Sana” oh god its so big repeating in english Oh god

PK however had a pleasant shock and new experience of his life as he felt chief Karumbu big balls caressing and bashing his lips feeling so erotic he started opening his mouth as he proceeded give a good lick this was so awesome he could feel his cock hardening again as he thought this will be some day as now he was also able to take the big black balls in his mouth

Then Chief stopped and removed the pillow as now his open mouth was very close right on the pussy line as PK opened eyes &  looked up he felt big Cock coming towards his open mouth then with half the rim of the cock in his mouth as he was in the sideways position chief started to fuck Malu real hard as whimpered O No No O no O No big chief

PK never had this kind of feeling as through his open mouth the big bad cock was fucking Malu as he enjoyed the hard underside of cock as it banged Malu’s pussy he felt little embarrassed but also enjoying this cock passing in & out through his mouth also he was getting lot of precum as he felt so many exotic thoughts in his mind

Chief Karumbu was a clever man as now as he took his full cock out of Malu’s Puusy he started entering from PK’s open mouth in side ways and for a mili second PK could feel black monster almost in his mouth as Chief fucked Malu , Prakash was totally heightened by this sexual act as the now chief started fucking her in so powerfully always throwing Prakash ample juices as chief suddenly increased his speed of fucking the pussy then very rapid rapidly as he collapsed fully into Malu’s pussy as he climaxed “ Kikele Kikele “ (meaning thank you )O maan as his balls were almost inside PK ‘s mouth as he furiously pumped his juices then all the motion stopped

All three of them lay in the highly sex charged atmosphere PK could feels juices flowing in the sides of his face as they lay then an a absolute provocative gesture Chief just moved the softening cock out of Malu ‘s cock and just into PK’s mouth as he just pushed it a little and just rested .

PK thought my god what has happened to me as this juicy black cockhead was in his mouth he felt so helpless then he started sucking the cock as he sucked the residual cum from big African for a few seconds just then Chief moved away and in another surprise Chief Karumbu moved over and took PK’s cock in his mouth

PK was truly shocked by this absolute bisexual experience as he shouted Oh god chief that’s so sweet as Malu simply now sat on his vacated face her pussy lips straight on his open mouth she then bent forward and as she & chief started sharing my cock in their mouth and licking all sides

PK having gaping pussy in his mouth proceeded to lick even as unstoppable flow of cum & Malu’s residual juices seeped into his mouth  as he kept swallowing and sucking this was unreal as he felt the hard mouth of Chief on his cock he exploded into a utterly blasting climax slightly painfull as Chief kept sucking on then as PK stopped cumming his mouth left the cock as PK could see Malu taking his soft member in his mouth just relaxed inside her mouth  .

PK now had Malu’s clit positioned straight at his mouth understood what was required he started sucking it with gusto in moments later he could see Malu’s almost struggling up and down her face turned towards ceiling  wimpering O God O god O god  then collapsed my god My god it’s so so good oh no as she just had a heady climax as she turned and fell to his side as both of them relaxed

PK just did not what all he swallowed but he thought funnily we have all shared all our sex juices as he turned he saw Chief Karumbu sitting in the chair & sipping the whisky Malu’s looked down & out as lay eyes closed ,PK got up as a naked Karumbu walked to him offering the whisky bottle as Pk took a sip and looked for a towel to wipe his face

Chief karumbu no maan just relax as pulled one more chair beckoning him to sit as the two men sat naked covered with cum and sex juices taking  sips direct from the whisky bottle looking at the totally fucked out Malu.

Contd

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 24-01-2021, 11:15 AM