Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd
Sush after the wonderful fuck and her dalliance with Peter’s cock was in awesome mood she took out very provocative 2 piece swim outfit she had bought in Goa which just about covered her modesty  black colour it was the bottom piece with all laces just a triangle and all sides big threads to tie around so her butts were almost bare then she wore the house coat and big bath towel and walked out Ajay was sitting in the Veranda reading morning paper Akash still sleeping

Ajay: looked up hi going for a swim or what

Sush : Yes do you remember this one I never had the guts to wear this can I wear as if she was the most straight lady a “la sati savatri” as she opened the housecoat  twirled and showed

Ajay: Wow Sush I think you can wear whatever you want in this place driver also has gone out only guy you can excite is the caretaker he is preparing breakfast enjoy

Sush : What about you any other plans 

Ajay : No Sush I am just going to relax may be later I will come

Sush: When the caretaker guy comes around can you ask him to give me fresh lime juice at the pool side darling or just ask him to come to the pool .

Ajay: Your words are my command my darling as he decided he will open the second whisky in the morning may be 2 pegs & breakfast he really wanted to break free he had a hectic schedule next week

Sush walked away Ajay watched his most shapely wife walking as thought he was truly lucky to get such a beautiful and the same time conservative wife ( truly sometimes husbands are last people to know the true nature of their spouses) and now with their sex life activated & new house he was in a good space as he turned his attention to the morning papers

Sush turned to pool it had two pool chairs reclining couch type as she kept the towel and removed the housecoat she looked around no preying eyes & it was good place as even Ajay did not have view as it had garden and trees obscuring the view

Sush then plunged into the Swimming pool as she wanted to be absolutely relaxed as began small laps in the pool time was only nine she thought maybe I will spend one hour here then she heard a voice madam as she looked up it was Peter the care taker oh god my dear guy with a real fat Peter in truly Sush fashion  

Madam : you needed anything

Sush swam to where Peter was with a hand on the ledge of the swimming pool she looked at him I want saw that fat Peter come sit on your toes and open the kurti

Peter was on his knees and opened the kurta what she saw  was a raging fat cock it was not long than Ajays gosh it was pretty fat she leaned and kissed his cock almost haflf the crown in her mouth as Peter said my god in shock a bit loudly

Sush quickly moved away putting the kurti down and swam as Peter was left wondering what she will do

Sush: In a laud voice said can get me a fresh lime juice Peter , then she came near if you start making noise you will not get any reward do you want my husband as a audience or what as she smiled  at him & swam away

The Caretaker could not believe that this married beautiful lady just kissed his cock my god what a day he is having as walked to the kitchen with huge hard on as we walked past the husband he smelled whisky it seemed he had already started his round in the morning  what a couple

With Sush in the swimming pool Ajay was happily having his drink with the roasted cashew nuts he thought this is pure bliss his son it seemed had played all night was fast asleep

The Caretaker with Fresh lime juice crossed Ajay asked saab you need anything

Ajay :Thank you just take good care of my wife you know she likes all kinds of juices give a steady supply as he smiled innocently

Peter was shocked as he thought that what madam’s husband was implying  sir excuse me

Ajay: Aree bhai even yesterday she 3 cocunut  water don’t you remember

Peter: understood it was just innocent comment yes sir I am the caretaker will take good care of  madam giving whatever she asks for as he walked away my god what did I just tell

But Ajay the lady’s husband nodded as looked at the morning paper not even bothering on implied comment

As Peter was near to the pool Madam looked up one minute she said as she climbed out  with her back to him my god “ Alari Ala” Peter whispered he was just astounded as her lovely ass was just divided by just small lace string and even that almost disappeared in between the butt’s gaps she looked naked Peter had never seen such a sexy pose she was not only a beautiful female she had awesome body

As Peter watched Madam then turned a sat on the stool  - what the poor guy did not know Sush had purposely done that on her sexy laced bottom just to give him a kick

Sush said Peter sir are you ready

Peter : yes madam here is the juice

Sush : Beckoned him  to the chair signaling to have his legs on each side of the reclining chair and asked him to come forward so his fat peter was under the kurta is in front of her face she with her mouth signaled be quite and asked him watch for anyone coming from the cottage  again in signal  took the juice keeping in the side she  whispered don’t see down watch the cottage as chair was in opposite direction to pool entrance

Then Sush lifted his kurti and boldly took now fully hard fat cock in her mouth it was literally big one as she just about fitted in her wide mouth as she took the big cock head and started nice sucking it was clamming her mouth but she really enjoyed the fattest one she had came across then she got the first taste of his salty precum just for a second she looked up poor guy was hopeless eyes closed and hand across his mouth as she pushed him away

Peter quickly moved away with the kurti showing a wet spot at the point of his cock standing helplessly

Sush took a sip of the lime juice said Peter sir your juice is very tasty little salty but I like it O peter please take this glass also as she finished as he came near her she whispered come to my room just know

As the caretaker walked away Sush dried herself and then putting the housecoat walked towards the cottage Akash had also got up and was chatting with Ajay

Sush: O Guys what the hell you are doing Akash go and have at least  a 10 minute swim & take your dad also he likes water with sarcasm she knew he was drinking just by his silly smile

Ajay understood Sush was little cross as he had started drink in the morning immediately said c’mon Akash we will have a short swim Sush can you get our towels after you changed your dress

Sush with hands on hips Ok dear give me 10 minutes you guys be in the pool I will back as she watched the father son walk to the pool taking of their T-shirt and jump on to the pool she could hear the splash

Sush then coolly walked to her room and without care in the world removed all her dress and lay on her bed  naked seconds later Peter walked in his hands on to his mouth seeing the most insanely pretty  lady naked in the bed as looked on she signaled to lock the door sush then played a hindi song loudly in her mobile

Sush said Peter I want you fuck me as hard as possible you have 2 minutes no kissing no touching my breast as he looked to remove his kurti  Sush said no just do it with dress on
Peter just lifted his Kurti with his fat cock he came towards her shaved pussy he was trembling as he looked on awe on the most beautiful body and her fair complexion and shaved virginal pussy.

Sush caught is fat leaking cock in her hand and guided to her pussy Peter now getting the opportunity of life time entered and with some difficulty he pushed his real fat cock with an effort
Sush was caught unaware by his Girth and size as she said Bapre you are stretching and tearing me Oh god I like your fat one this real good O god  fuck me hard

Peter then absolutely battered for 3 minutes he was like piston working mad as Sush simply covered her mouth it was awesome quick fuck she felt so good even after the morning bashing she received from Chunni

Peter with whispering sound “ Mi Marate ahe” Mi Marate ahe” – “are deva are deva are deva” in coarse  Marathi shot a healthy load of of his cum as felt to her side “Are deva a vivahita stri o my god ” thank you madam he whispered –meaning god I have fucked a married lady

Sush so happy and relieved that she conquered another cock my god this fat cock was something and bloody she felt a true sexual thrill she was able to do when Ajay and Akash are around that was a absolute high gratification as she looked on and also felt this guys was pumping gallons of cum as just kept spraying her insides giving that warm glow inside her pussy than as he stopped she said Peter please go

Peter quickly got up putting his kurta done then he looked at Madam and then her tight pussy he liked what he saw he had made a total mess of her pussy it was full of his thick cum leaking he did not know how but always  pumped lot of cum as he proudly opened the door and left silently so happy as he thought i have fucked high class married lady with her consent  without condom and pumping my seeds in her pussy as he put his cock inside pants with utmost satisfaction.

Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 23-01-2021, 10:27 PM