Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd…
Chunni now started hammering her pussy in right earnest for few second almost for a minute Sush was overwhelmed & felt Chunni was too rough on her then all of sudden it changed into total pleasure as he hammered into her was in full force Sush could feel in this position Chunni was hitting her ultra sensitive G spot my god what a guy

Chunni Chunni oh god you are breaking me oh i love it I simple love your big black cock split me oh chunni chunni as she implored

Chunni loved hammering women like this it was all physical he knew most ladies loved this hard fuck and most of them total in awe of his cock it may be he was probably hitting some pleasure spots which creates best feeling for women also after the soft round of foreplay of petting & sucking her legs he was just interested in plunging his cock as hard as deep as possible inside her pussy

Sush thought she will explode as her legs trembled this was too good and too fast she was staggering Oh chunni O chunni bas karao my god Chunni O chunni

Chunni knew she was very close so he just took the penis from waterrry pussy said Sushi on your back please

Sush was so grateful for the change her knees felt so much pressure her butts were even feeling this strong man’s strength as he was hitting her in some force so she happily lay down & spread her legs as wide as possible  she could see chunni was intent on her pussy as she looked at his totally pre-cum & her juices mixed black cock it looked bigger now as it also vibrated spewing pre-cum like angry snake

Chunni Just placed his cock in wet tunnel as it went like it was a  inside butter then he took Sush’s both legs circled on to his back tightly

Chunni :Sushi enjoy this ride it’s going to be nonstop full force ready as she looked at her in a smile

Sush: Oh god all ready you have hammered me common show your power my badman
Chunni absolutely savagely fucked her as he raised and lowered in real speed as each time cock was fully in her cock her butts got real hammering

Sush shouted Chunni “ Thoda thou  daya karoo” I am someone’s wife O Mar gaya mera maaa ahha O chunni O fast O chunni O chunni oh so  hard  oh so big as she whimpered feeling a raising wave of her own climax

Chunni increased one step faster he was just in a point of no return it’s like a 100 metres runner at 80 metres as even in that fast mode he felt Sushi trying clamp on his cock he thought what a lady as he exploded into blinding climax

Sush felt his hot cum as she started and exploded into shattering orgasm it seemed she was ejaculating some fluids as she felt such a close bond with Cunni he just pulled face down kissing him and tightly embracing him

Chunni was absolutely delighted with his climax and Sushi pulling him over kissing him meant she also climaxed and it seemed she was also blasting fluids at him he thought we are awesome pair with unbelievable chemistry as he collapsed on her feeling totally sated and tired

Sush could not  believe the climax she achieved for her it was the  first time she had a real strong ejaculation my god a vaginal ejaculation she thought  Chunni was ultimate love machine my god I am too lucky as she embraced him

Sush could feel his much softened cock still in her wet love tunnel as Chunni slowly moved away and just relaxed closing his eyes Sush also closed her eyes as she felt her breast she was still in the wind sheater and she could feel her T-shirt sticking to her pointed breast

Sush slowly got up she knew today she had got absolute bashing as stretched her leg then she opened the side latch and took fresh towel cleaning her legs and pussy of all sweat & fluids then she moved to Chunni cleaning his massive appendage his legs as chunni opened his eyes O sushi what a super time we had I have never come like this my god my cock will take some rest now

Sush then slowly put on her trousers and then she opened her wind sheeter her total T shirt was totally wet she took the towel and cleaned her breast and back sipped back the windsheater
Chunni said give me 5 minutes Sushi

Sush : Sitting on onside my god Chunni how did you learn all this you are a sex guru that soft caress and petting was too good and my god I think you are the first man to find my G spot
Chunni: Oh god what’s that I did not know the term

Sush : I know its spot you hit on that doggy position well Chunni I give you 10/10 it was awesome I will never forget this week

Chunni: From now on fasten your seat belt it’s going to be one hell of ride with a feast of sex –you know Sushi we are lucky we found each other we have super chemistry sexually I never felt a female ejaculation today I was privileged to get it O I will miss you this week

Sush: Dear Chunni we required a gap do you want to be permanently inside me or what

Chunni : I wish I wish Sushi as he wore his trousers o god its almost 7.40 dear time just flies when I am with you

Both of got in putting their shoes on Sush looked at Chunni how do I look

Chunni : With twinkle in a eye said you have a perfect look as if you have finished a long jog

Sush: what a Jog Chunni perfect as the car reached the gate Sush said stop and then coolly leaned and gave him a kiss bye my dear  cheat lover with a smile and got down and walked towards the gate as she opened she waved and then got inside the cottage It was totally deserted so she walked to her favorite seaty in the tree removing her shoes and the windsheater one can make out her breast outline she just did not care as lay on relaxing 

After few minutes later she heard a call madam she opened the eyes it was care taker can I bring you a coffee

Yes I would love that as she stretched back with her arms almost giving the poor bastard the scene of his life her big globular breast visible the pink nipples projecting out through the sweat stained T shirt.

But the problem was he was not a poor bastard this was the shadowy guy who had been tracking Sush last 2 days at the cottage even now he had taken pictures of Sush in wet T shirt as he thought this is one of the perks of being a caretaker near a beach you get gems like this  he had a huge collection album interesting ladies and sometimes some conquest too as walked back he was hatching a plan for this hot lady

Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 21-01-2021, 10:21 PM