Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd.
Well after the eventful afternoon it was fun & frolic in the beach for the family later all of them had a relaxing time in the pool with Sush wearing a daring 2 piece bikini but now her hubby was frequently disappearing into the house and getting more & more high with his whisky enjoying himself in the pool as Sush was also cool with that let the poor guy enjoy

Then as all of them got out of the pool always thinking clever Sush asked who will come with me for the early morning walk in the beach Ajay said no way I am getting up early its fun time baby no way Akash did not even bother to reply Sush mentally said – “yes fun time baby not for you but for me” as she smiled to herself

Throughout the evening two eyes were on Sush all times feasting on this beauty and the body my god what a chuttiya her husband not even appreciating such a terrific figure in that swim suit and he said to himself  oh you don’t even worry I will join you for the morning walk as he moved across the shadow

The day went like a dream it was around 11pm Sush had declined the drink she had taken lot of coconut water and simple dinner Ajay was knocked out for the night after that solid drink session Sush sluttily thought I can call Chunni to my room and fuck near Ajay he is not going to get up or even know as sent a message to Chunni

Sush messaged to Chunni : I am ready for the morning walk need some new exercise

Pat came the reply Chunni: O that’s great I am working on a new routine thank you my sweetest sushi  let’s try it out –good night 6.30 am then

Sush wanted to send something  really provocative message but then deleted all messages with chunni , then kept her alarm at 6 am and changed into a loose fitting house coat nothing underneath  she wanted a relaxed sleep then she thought  I will check on Akash

Akash was happily playing –Sush said Good night beta see you in the morning rustling his hair

Sush was back into the bedroom as she closed eyes and in seconds she was asleep –The shadowy figure who had already taken few snaps in the pool took some more of the sexy wife with dim night light one could make out the bouncy sexy breast and shapely thighs he snapped to his heart’s content as he sighed and walked away

Morning Sush was ready dressed in a simple style T-shirt and a wind sheeter she wore thick jeans trousers but no bra neither panties as she knew what exercise she was going to do actually she was feeling so horny she could not believe that’s possible after the week of fucking she had had –not to forget all the sucking too as she demurred

So sharp at 6.30 Sush left the house and walked to left as she looked on she saw Chunni’s land rover she coolly walked and sat with him in the front seat –the unknown the shadowy guy had the shock of his life as this married lady walked to the car in quick thinking he took snaps as the lady got in and left

As they drove on in the car Chunni and Sush started to chat

Chunni: Good morning Sushi you look absolutely hot

Sush : Good morning chunni can you believe I was eager for this session what you have done to me Chunni

Chunni: Oh Sushi the problem is once you take Chunni’s tonic you are his for life as laughed loudly at his wit

Sush : Punched him in his chest you do not have any decency talking like this to a married lady

Chunni:Oh god truth is I am besotted with you give me your sushi every day my dear married lady

Like yesterday they reached the gate as Chunni parked the car removed his shoes as Sush did the same then both of them got down, it was godforsaken place no one around covered in four sides by walls

Chunni said shall I take a blanket can we do the exercise outside

Sush: Oh god Chunni no way as she looked at him incredulously

Chunni: O darling I was joking as he opened the back door please come in my sushi

Sush got in on the cosy bed laid on the back of the car no back seats she saw nice couch like chair and a small plastic basin she looked at Chunni my god what have you planned

No worries Sushi only request just only remove only your shorts and sit on the couch

Sush coolly removed her shorts baring her pretty bare butts and sat on the couch showing her pristine sweet pussy –Chunni shouted oh god you are giving me new ideas as he removed his shorts also proudly sporting hard typical black Chunni cock no undies what so ever

Chunni said Sushi we are a pair only we both can come dressed identically like this Ok my lady one second as he took water bottle and poured it on the basin as Sush looked on then he put 2-3 drops of a sweet smelling aroma filled liquid darling put the legs on this indicating the basin

Chunni then proceeded wash her foot oh good you are so pretty everywhere such pretty rose tinged toes as he lovingly washed them absolutely clean then he opened the back door throwed the basin in disdain then he took a clean cloth & wiped her clean

Chunni: Sush close your eyes extend your legs o god you have beautiful pussy it so lovely your clit is like lotus bud as she looked down from seat chunni was on his to stomach prone fully laid facing her legs as he slowly started kissing her underside or bottom of the foot absolutely licking it

Sush: Could believe this erotic and sensuous feeling chunni was doing magic on her foot but her it was like current shock to her pussy it was on flame as she felt so hot she never knew this connection my god what a lover

Oh Chunni its magic O god I am feeling my pussy on fire my god this is so god oh no

Chunni now started licking each of her toes in such soft way Sush could not believe she would get so much sensation and feeling from her legs she did not want Chunni to stop

Chunni after round of licking on all her toes he started sucking each of her toes when he was sucking one foot his big hands was massaging rolling the other foot sush just did not know what hit her she was begging and whimpering continuously

Sush :O Chunni O chunni O god Chunni O Chunii O god  -there were no other words to add it was absolutely sensual Sush face was flushed red inclined to the roof of the car she knew her pussy was leaking furiously this was something totally unexpected assault on all her senses she was gratified she had such a lover and thought for this guy I will do anything

Chunni new the power of sex and power of all sensual points it’s no use in having a big cock and fucking hard this he learned the hardway he was using all his skills to have Sush body and soul as he had a master plan with this highly learned super looking lady -another man’s wife that’s real fun after almost 20 minutes of super action on her toes,heel and ankle he knew she was totally wet and ready as he looked up

Chunni looked at the gloriously leaking pussy he was on his knees and then proceeded to give few real rough licks hard on her pussy it was calculated brutal assault

Sush: O Chunni Oh god you are to much oh god it’s so hard oh no

Chunni said Sushi on your knees know taking her arms as she lined up on her knees Chunni new after super sensual slow fun it has to be physical hard may be brutal sex as he plunged and entered in one go a bit roughly hitting her butts with his balls

For Sush it was a total surprise shouted “mar gaya mar gaaya so fast you are tearing apart oh Chunni Chunni my god”  expecting a slow entry this sudden powerful one absolutely shocked and thrilled her it was so awesome after such a series of soft caress on her legs 
Contd…

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 20-01-2021, 08:00 PM