Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd…
After that absolute momentous fuck Banke slowly disengaged and lay beside Memsaab , Mens felt the afterglow of that robust satisfied lovemaking she just did not want to close her legs she could feel Banke’s hot cum streaking out of her pussy lips on to the bed almost on sides of thighs she enjoyed that feeling  as she looked at Banke it was unbelievable even now his cock looked hard standing coated with all juices shiny black like it was polished she had a absolute trashy and slutty thought also she decided she will not have any inhibitions with Banke her dear Blackey

Mens: Blackey can you seat up near me please

Banke: Felt what was coming yes Memsaab as he moved almost in sitting position so his shiny black cock was close to her face he really did not want any touch on that but Memsaab had asked he had to obey

Mens just move her head to his lap or lower tummy as she took the messy cock in her mouth as much possible and just closed her eyes enjoying the texture and fullness in her mouth

Banke: started having a goose bumps was so uneasy he said Memsaab it’s so good Oh have so much feeling please give me few seconds it’s so difficult..

Mens: Blackey but your cock even after all this is still hard how can I leave it as she reluctantly took her mouth and lay close to him

Banke: Memsaab I have never had a climax like this just feel this as he brought her hands to his chest she could see it was beating wildly

Mens: Blackey after today I am thinking I will not sleep with anyone else not even with Dara I am so happy with you and honestly for me also it was one of the best climax

Banke: Memsaab Dara will not leave you so easily even if he comes to know i have slept with you I don’t know what he will do even he will try and punish even you we have to be very careful

“PK her hubby watching in the web feed through laptop at Singapore hotel hearing the conversation thought bloody I am the husband they should fear me and their worried about old watchman Dara as he laughed at his predicament as he looked on”

Mens: I know that but this cannot go on like this i am a married lady I know all this happened because my husband was not here so honestly the way things have happened today blackey I do not want to sleep with anyone else I feel I will settle for this as she took slightly softened still long and big Banke’s cock it felt so cold as she took it in her hand .

“ho god it feels so cold” Mens said to Banke

Banke: Now when I am recovering it’s like all the heat has gone out of my body

Moments later Banke : Memsaab can I kiss you I simply like that so much

Mens: when we are alone Blackey you can do whatever you want I am all yours as she pulled him and kissed him flush in his lips Mens thought luckily he smells neat even hygiene wise he is neat  Mens allowed Blackey to kiss as much he wanted

Banke kissed her chewing her lips and then sucking her tongue it went for almost 2 minutes a long mushy kiss

"PK watching through his web cam could not believe this sudden closeness with Banke it was unreal this guy look wise was a shocker other than a fit young body and prodigious cock he was almost a illiterate PK thought he looked a typical Indian negro or a kind of shiny  black guy you see in many places in India and his cock was utter black but well he thought  this may be what attracts Mens contrast of such a fair well built lady and black complexion guy  he thought  now  let see how it progresses"

Banke: As he lifted his mouth from hers even in my dream I did not expect you allowing me to do all this Memsaab with so much feeling and care

Mens: For that we have to thank Dara he only started all this you said something about Dara tell me

Banke :Oh madam in our new house in the second floor  a 6 month married couple are there husband is a auto driver almost 40 years old and the girl is just 19 years Dara asked whether she can clean our house he will pay her monthly and on the second day I don’t know what happened she is now sleeping with him Dara told me “ekdum fresh maal mil gaaye she already likes sucking me”

Mens: I don’t know he has this knack even I also fell for him but Blackey slowly I will cut Dara I only need you Ok no more talking I want some juice for my throat in total whorish fashion as she descended down started attacking his balls & underside of his balls even the tongue flicking his butt hole

Banke: Oh memsaab its so so so good oh god what a mouth as he now came fully on his back fully lying down on the bed his Black monster slowly stretching it self

Mens was simply enjoying this she was toying with young Banke just with all skills learned from Dara she was attacking his butt hole licking it at the same time now her hands were working on Banke’s blackcock  in a slow nice rhythm up and down 

Banke was wild with emotion he could not believe this beautiful memsaab a well married lady was licking his butt hole his black cock was on her almost white hands sliding up and down he thought he is the luckiest watch man in the world it was unreal someone’s wife servicing him in this fashion that too this high class Memsaab

Banke shouted ooo its so so hot Oh memsaab ma mar gaaye O Menaka please suck me ho no no no as Mens now turned her attention to his balls taking each on her mouth as she was working on his cock with both hands jerking with increased action

Now she looked up switching attention to his beautiful big black cock it was big and long as she comfortably had both her hands on them with length to spare but when she cupped she could barely touch the fingers it was thick as well as she jerked him harder

Banke was murmering Memsaab Memsaab oh god please Oh please I want your mouth o memsaab almost pulling her face with his hands towards his leaky formidable cock

Mens liked this desperation from Blackey as he pushed she opened her mouth and just took the tip of his cock sucking his liquidy pre-cum as her hands were working real fast she kept on sucking the flowing precum

As she her hands were totally wet  and the jerking was fast a grubby wet sound  “selick” “ selick”  “selick” you could hear in the silence of afternoon this sound become more screechy  as she increased the speed  

Banke was seeing stars and he knew he will explode in any minute

Oh memsaab iam coming O god memsaab OOO oh no it sooo oh

Hearing those words Mens removed her hands and started sucking his cock in real intent as her wet hands squashed his big black balls

Banke just exploded raising his butts like bow Mens had to go with movement as received his warm sticky cum inside her mouth hitting her throat with real force she was quick to swallow as he spurted she was really hell bent on sucking all his juices

Banke was shouting  Ahha haa O memsaab OOO Memsaab its so so so good what a mouth O god its so so unbelievable as he slowly brought his butts to the bed  Mens was getting tickles from his cock but she kept on sucking till he stopped and this time she could see Banke was rapidly losing his hardness it was soft she liked it even in this condition it was a super piece of flesh inside her mouth relishing that not sucking but giving him wet embrace with her mouth

“PK her hubby who had earlier seen his dear wife sucking cocks of both Dara and Banke had not seen a more trashier or absolute slutty performance the way Mens sucked and they way she used her hands on the cock and licked with total gay abandon Banke’s butt hole was so provocative PK without even touching his cock PK just burst into his shorts climaxing he had to admit he had not seen a more slutty scene ever and his lovely wife Menaka doing that had brought a unstoppable climax without even touching his cock”

PK thought truly now she is insatiable
Contd…

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 20-01-2021, 07:36 PM