Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
Of course, I hadn't even thought about sleeping with Jeff. or with anyone else for that matter. It's not like that weekend with Alan "released an inner slut" or something. I treated whatever had happened as a one time thing. Alan had given me his contact details in Maryland, and asked me to visit him or call him over if I wanted. I had no intentions of ever doing that. I didn't give him my contact details when he asked for them.

I went back to being a mother to Chintu, and at the very least, a co-companion to Pavan. But I didn't feel like his wife anymore. I still loved him, but I could not see how this sham of a marriage could continue, no matter how much the sex had improved. After a few weeks of thinking it over, I decided to ask him for a divorce.

And then I was late. I was never late. When it was 5 days past usual and my period still hadn't started, I freaked out and bought a home pregnancy test. And my worst fear was realized. I was pregnant. All my calculations had gone wrong. I was carrying a child in my womb, possibly Alan's spawn.

After our return from Vegas, Pavan had fucked me a couple of times without wearing a condom. So without telling him, I started taking the pill. I hated the pill. It gave me headaches. But I couldn't afford to not use it. If only I had started using it earlier. At the very least, taken morning after pills in Vegas. Now I was going to have a baby and I didn't know if it was Alan's or Pavan's.

I thought it over for a couple of days and decided to break the news to Alan and Pavan together. I called up Alan and asked him to come to our place in New Jersey. He agreed readily, and I thought he was assuming it was for more sex. But when he came over, he acted like a normal nice old man. He had bought a gift for Chintu - a cheap little action figure. He kept his hands to himself and didn't act in an appropriate manner at all. It was almost like he was an uncle who had come over to visit. After a while, took me to the side in the kitchen while I was cooking, when Chintu was in the living room.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" he asked with a smile.

"How the hell...." I asked in amazement.

"If there is one thing you should know about me by now Shipra, it's that I can see several steps ahead." his voice went from the nice gentle uncle back to the domineering lover who had ridden roughshod over me a month ago.

"I don't know whose it is yet. Pavan also..."

"He also fucked you bareback. It doesn't matter. You KNOW my sperm's gonna beat his out any time." Alan said and spanked me on my ass and chuckled.

He walked to the living room and I heard him talk to Chintu in that friendly grandpa voice. Well, Alan had taken it pretty well, I thought to myself. I wondered how Pavan would react. Soon the door opened and he walked in. I washed my hands and went out. It was obvious from the look on Pavan's face that it was his worst nightmare come true.

Throughout dinner, Pavan sat there like he had seen a ghost. Alan was carrying out most of the conversation. He "admitted" to us something I always knew. He wasn't some billionaire. He worked in a Walmart, that too part-time. When he said that Pavan looked at me triumphantly. I didn't react. I always knew his claims were bullshit. And it didn't change anything. I would've been seduced by him that weekend even if he had been a penniless pauper. ---

After dinner, I took Chintu to his room to put him in bed and read him a bedtime story. I heard Pavan ask Alan if he would like some brandy. Alan said he'd love some. I was relieved that Pavan had at least recovered from the shock enough to be courteous. How long that would last after I told him what I had to, I didn't know.

Ten minutes later I came back to the living room. Both men were sitting on two different couches. Almost instinctively, I felt myself starting to head to Alan's side. After all, that's how it had been in Vegas. from the poolside table to the restaurant to the suite to the bed, whenever I was in the presence of these two men, I was on Alan's side. But this, I reminded myself, was Pavan's house. I sat down next to him. I looked at his confused face. No point in dragging this out, I thought.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-03-2019, 04:44 PM