Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
I still kept howling, but less loudly as Alan kept pushing more and more of his dick inside my butt. At one point he stopped, and then started fucking me. Physically, it did NOT feel good. It never does. I was however turned on by the situation more than anything else. Here I was, a married woman and mother, was being buggered mercilessly by a monster dick belonging to a shady old man.

Alan added to the pleasure by fingering my clit as he kept fucking my ass. My howls stopped after a while. My intenstines seemed to have adjusted to Alan's presence. Plus the moisturizer was providing much needed help as well. After a while, I was bent over, moaning at his fingers playing with my clit, and feeling an odd sense of ease at being fucked in the butt.

The ass provides a lot more friction than a wet cunt does. So Alan came fairly early by his standards. Only twenty minutes. After he withdrew, cum started gushing out of my ass. I just lay there, resting on my knees and shoulders, shocked that yet another stage had been breached - being sodomized by an old man.

After a few minutes, I fell over on my side, curled into a ball, and closed my eyes. I was exhausted. Everything hurt - my jaws from the blowjobs, and my cunt and ass from the fucking. My thighs were cramping, my knees were sore with all the rubbing against the bed, and my boobs which had been mauled and pinched all night, also hurt. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes.

I was woken up by Alan;s thick tongue playing with my clit. I opened my eyes. It was still dark. The radio clock told me that it had been barely an hour since I fell asleep. My body still hurt. But Alan obviously wanted to go at it again. When he noticed that I had finally woken up, he moved his knees so they were on either side of my shoulders. His semi-erect dick slapped on the cheek as it fell. I understood what was to be done. And we started 69-ing. Ten minutes later, I was on my hands and knees, being fucked in my cunt doggy style.

This time Alan lasted so long that I thought I would pass out before he came. It was a little over 70 minutes of incessant fucking, and my body fighting off all sorts of cramps when he finally deposited his load inside of me. Then another nap for 45 minutes. Then buggering. This time Alan fucked me in the ass while laying me on my back. When he deposited a significantly reduced amount of semen inside my bowels, he walked over to the window and opened the curtains. Sunshine filled the room. It was morning. Alan closed the curtains again and the room was dark once more.

I was feeling really tempted to back to sleep right there on his bed. But I was afraid that he'd wake me up again in a little while. My body was at breaking point. I needed proper rest.

"I am going to take a shower and go back to my room." I said, my thighs and knees hurting as I walked to the bathroom.

"Okay. Meet me in the lobby at... 6." Alan nonchalantly said, and turned over on his side.

When I showered and got came out, he was snoring. I searched all over the suite for my clothes. My skirt was in one corner of the bedroom. My top was in the living room. I searched everywhere, but could not find my bra or panties. When I asked Alan about it later, he feigned ignorance, but I was positive he had hidden them so I would have to go back to my room without any underwear. I gave up looking for them, and got dressed.

The skirt was long enough to hide whatever mattered. But the top was low neck and sleeveless. With my massive boobs and big nipples straining against it, it would have been obvious to anyone who saw that I wasn't wearing a bra. I tried holding my purse in front of me but it wasn't much help. I just hoped and prayed that I wouldn't run into too many people on the way back to my room.

I walked out of the suite and went to the elevator. The waiter from last night was standing there with a cart of used dishes. When he saw me, he flashed me a polite smile and wished me good morning. I just blushed as I remembered that he had seen me completely naked a few hours back. I feebly nodded and said good morning back.

We waited wordlessly for a minute or so.

"I'm sorry, it takes a while for the elevators around this time. Lots of people checking out." the waiter politely explained, pushing the down button again. I nodded, hoping that the awkward encounter would end soon. Finally the elevator doors opened. I got in, followed by the waiter.

"So..... were you part of the contest prize as well?" he said.

"Excuse me?" I had no idea what he was saying.

"Mr. Brower there. He won an all expense paid stay in the suite because of a radio contest. Don't really see guests like him staying in the suite otherwise."

"Oh." I said. I wasn't too surprised. I had known from the word go that all talk about Alan being wealthy was bullshit. It made perfect sense that he could stay in the suite only because he had won it as a prize.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-03-2019, 04:44 PM