Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
"You want to watch me fuck her in the ass?" Alan asked with a wink.

"Thanks for the offer, Sir. But I'm afraid I am on the clock." the waiter said and strode out of the bedroom.

Alan watched him walk out of the suite, and wore an angry expression on his face.

"Fucking thankless and snobby staff at this place!" he said. "I show him such a fine slut all naked and he acts like it's a Christmas decoration."

I didn't respond to what he said. my mind was occupied elsewhere.

"The ass?" I asked, petrified.

"Huh?"

"What did you say to him?"

"What? That i was going to fuck you in the ass? Yeah, that's the plan." Alan said matter-of-factly.

I snorted derisively and put on a semblance of authority.

"Alan, I am NOT....I repeat NOT taking that," I pointed towards his crotch. "in the ass."

It's not that I had never had anal sex before. I had tried it with some of my ex-es. Managed to bear the pain and get fucked back there. I just did't enjoy it. And I was glad that Pavan didn't have any desire to fuck me in the ass either. So my sex life for close to a decade had been free of anal sex. And I certainly had no intentions of letting Alan's gargantuan dick tear my ass apart.

Plus at that moment, I was too tired and worn out. I didn't even want to have regular sex for a while, forget anal. I had been contemplating getting dressed and going back to my room.

Alan just smiled and walked towards me. then his expression turned stern and he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up until I was on my knees on the bed.

"Listen you filthy Indian cunt." he said in a menacing voice. "Earlier tonight I told you what was going to happen. You laughed it off and tried to put your foot down. See how that ended. You're naked on my bed with your jugs hanging out. Now here me say this. I AM going to fuck you in the ass. And you're going like it!"

He was pulling my hair so hard that it was hurting. I was scared he might pull off a part of my scalp. He then released my hair. But that relief was only momentary.

I didn't even see his hand coming. The slap landed squarely across my cheek and knocked me over on the bed. He jumped on the bed, pulled me up by the hair and slapped me again. Tears welled up in my eyes. But I also started feeling turned on. I was actually enjoying being slapped around! I always knew I had submissive tendencies and enjoyed being treated rough and being dominated. But i never thought that those tendencies extended to being slapped around. Far from being mad at him, I actually felt a sense of satisfaction. And almost waited for his next slap.

It didn't come. As I felt my cheeks burn, he now pulled me across his lap. I felt his flaccid dick rub against my stomach as my face hit the bed. Then the spanking started. And this time, Alan didn't hold back. these weren't playful sexual blows. These were administered as hard as he could, with the intentions of hurting me.

Hurt it did. I cried, but they were tears of pain as well as pleasure. I was feeling exhilarated by this ugly old man raining blows on me like that, making my ass cheeks hurt. After about two dozen hardcore blows, he stopped. My ass cheeks hurt like no part of me had ever hurt before. And I lay there in Alan's lap, a weepy slobbering mess.

He guided me to the food he had ordered while I was in the bathroom. Alan had ordered steak and eggs with a chocolate cake. He said that food would give me the strength to last all night. I was famished. I ate like a pig, having built up an appetite with all the sex. plus, i remembered, I hadn't really eaten much at dinner. I finished off everything on my plate really soon.

Five minutes later, I was on my knees, with my head bent over Alan's crotch as I sucked his dick. He had fetched a vial of moisturizer and was rubbing it all over my asshole. He had laid the plan out very clearly. I was to suck his dick and get him ready for the fuck. Meanwhile he would work with his fingers and use the moisturizer as a lubricant to get my asshole ready for the fuck.

I winced as he inserted one lubricated finger into my asshole. He kept telling me to relax my muscles completely and I just moaned assent in response. His hardening dick was in my mouth, after all. After using one finger to fuck my asshole for a couple of minutes, he inserted another one in. this hurt a little less. And I was consciously working on relaxing everything down there. After that, Alan worked even more slowly.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror - naked on bed with an ugly geriatric. On my knees with my ass pointed upwards. I could see his fingers buried in my ass. And his dick buried in my mouth. Not even in my wildest fantasies had I pictured myself in a situation so depraved.

It was twenty minutes before he was able to slip in his fourth finger. My ass hurt, but with all the lubrication, it actually felt okay. meanwhile Alan's dick was now completely erect. I actually started beliving Alan's repeated assurances that I would be able to take his dick.

"It's go time!" he announced, and told me to stay on my knees with my ass pointing up. He threw a pillow towards me, telling me to squeeze it or bite it if the pain got unbearable. I closed my eyes and braced for the worst. I felt Alan pour another big dollop of moisturizer over my anus and smeared it around and inside it with two fingers which now entered quite easily.

"Remember, relax and stay relaxed." Alan sternly said and I felt his dick push against my anus.

The fingering had only prepared my asshole for this asshole to a certain extent. It still hurt like a bitch when Alan started pushing his dick in. I hollered in pain, scared that he would tear my anus apart. He kept pouring moisturizer around his dick as he progressed. After he inserted the whole helmet head inside, it got a little easier. It reminded me a little of giving birth to Chintu. How the pain subsided after I managed to push his head out.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-03-2019, 04:44 PM