Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
Staring at the roof with panic sweeping all over me, I quickly did some period math in my head. And then I felt a little relieved. By my calculations, I should have stopped ovulating a day or two ago. Getting pregnant now was very very unlikely. There was the matter of STDs of course. But that horse, I figured had already bolted the barn.

Relieved I turned my attention away from the roof. And was surprised to see the bedroom was empty. When I had been caught up in my calculations, Alan and Pavan had gone to the living room. I could hear them moving about. I got up to join them. But I felt an intense cramp in my right thigh and I fell back on the bed on my ass. My body started hurting. And I felt really tired.

This was a new sensation. I had grown up playing basketball and volleyball, had a great stamina and always considered myself really fit, even after turning 30 a couple of years back. But Alan's assault had taken its toll. For the first time in my life, I actually felt like a 32 year old. I felt so exhausted and worn out.

I was about ready to curl up and fall asleep when i noticed Alan step into the doorway.

"Finish the fucking drink and let yourself out."

I heard him say, presumably to Pavan. And then he stepped inside and shut the door behind him.

----

Alan walked towards the bed, still naked. I watched his ugly body in morbid fascination. His flaccid dick was still impressively long, and his balls were massive. No wonder the bulge in his speedo had been so huge. The dick swayed from side to side and his his thighs as we walked to the bed and sat down on it. He flashed me a triumphant smile.

"Where is Pavan?" I asked.

"Outside. Having a drink."

"I heard you telling him to..."

"Let himself out? Yeah. He's seen enough for him to jack off to for a year."

Alan cackled and laid down next to me and started gently fondling my boobs.

"You were right about him. He did want to see me..." I trailed off, unable to say what was true.

"See you get fucked like a whore by someone else? Yeah, he did. You should have let him watch when you fucked other men."

"Alan. I HAVE NOT fucked other men since Pavan came into my life."

Alan started laughing. I looked at him with a cross expression on my face. He stopped laughing and playing with my boobs.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes!"

"I am the only other man you've fucked apart from your husband? That sounds a little too cliched Indian to me."

"I didn't say the ONLY man." I explained. "The first man since Pavan and I started dating and got married."

"And how many before?"

"Enough." I said and laughed.

"How many?"

"About half a dozen, give or take."

"That sounds more like it. So why did you stop after marriage?"

"Because I got married!" I said.

"Didn't stop you tonight." Alan said and proudly put his hand on my pussy, as if to mark his conquest.

"Tonight was...... different. there was a lot of drama building up to it."

"How so?"

I started telling Alan about Pavan's jealousy and insecurity issues. Our fights over Jeff. But a few sentences into it, and Alan put his hand up.

"You know what? I don't give a shit about your problems, you slut." he said in that masterful voice. He seemed to effortlessly switch between the playful voice for banter and the commanding voice for dominance. I obeyed, as if under a spell and fell silent.

"Go wash yourself down there." Alan said pointing to my oozing cunt which had formed a puddle on the bed. "You look like a street whore!"

I pliantly got up and started stepping off the bed. As I passed over him, Alan spanked my ass hard, and said, "Dirty curry cunt!"

I spent a few minutes in the shower, washing Alan's sticky semen off my body. I dried myself and came out of the bedroom. Alan was sitting on the bed, still naked. As I approached the bed, he yanked me hard by my hand and made me fall on the bed on my back. My legs were hanging over the side of the bed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-03-2019, 04:43 PM