Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
But a man can do that only if he can get hard at will and sustain his erection for a long time. As Pavan aged, he seemed to lose that ability, so those long drawn out intense sessions had been replaced by what were mostly quickies. He'd get hard, enter me, go at it for a few minutes, and then before he could lose his erection, shoot his wad in the condom. He was considerate about my needs of course. He would go down on me afterwards and make sure I had an orgasm too. That was nice. But nowhere as exhilarating as being, in Alan's words, REALLY TRULY fucked.

Alan inserted his dick into my waiting wet cunt and I moved my hips to accommodate him better. As he plunged his whole dick into me and started fucking, I got to face him for the first time since we had started this game. Looking at his fairy concave chest, his paunch, his ugly face and his bald head equally disgusted and aroused me. I saw my long shapely legs rub against his wrinkled shoulders as he increased the tempo of his fucking and sent waves of pleasure through my cunt. This was a different angle from the one he had fucked me on the couch, and I could feel his dick touching different spots inside me, previously untouched.

Alan was looking straight into my eyes and I noticed a triumphantly horny expression on his face. Clearly, he was jubilant at his success. No matter how confident he had sounded, surely he must have had his doubts. As he fucked me hard, my massive tits started moving up and down my chest. Alan admired them with a smile for a few seconds and then put his rough paws on them. He started mashing and pinching them, hard enough to make me wince, as he kept fucking me.

A few minutes later, he leaned forward, pushing my legs inwards so they were just inches away from my boobs. I could feel the pressure in my waist as my body was bent in a yoga-like posture with my ass raised from the bed. In this position, as he fucked me, his balls started making an obscenely loud noise as they slapped against my butt. His fucking was now having an effect and I was breathless as well as thoroughly enjoying what his dick was doing to my cunt.

he started grunting as he started pumping me harder, and I grunted in response, almost in unison. My grunts were peppered with moans of pain as his fingers pinched my engorged nipples really hard. As Alan;s grunts intensified and he fucked me even harder, the bed started shaking. I thought he was about to cum soon. But he kept going. By now, my back was starting to hurt because of the position i was in for that long.

S I slid my legs off his shoulders, straightened them, and then instinctively, wrapped them around his waist and pulled him in even more. Not that he needed any pulling in. He was already fucking me as deep as was possible. I looked at Pavan who looked absolutely fascinated by the sight of this ugly old man fucking his wife so hard. Alan also looked at Pavan, smiled and started fucking me even harder. So hard that there was barely any gap between the slapping sounds made by his balls on my butt.

I was ecstatic at the fucking I was receiving, but my thighs were starting to hurt again with this ceaseless pounding. Alan had been fucking me for what seemed like at least 45 minutes. And he kept going and going. I felt another orgasm approach and I shivered. Alan seemed to notice and I heard him let out a loud grunt. Finally, he started cumming in massive waves. I felt his seed splash the inside of my cunt and I felt my own orgasm as being imminent. I tightened the grip of my feet around his waist and pulled him in.

Alan's cum kept filling me up and I kept willing my orgasm to hit. But he got done depositing his seed inside me just seconds before I could have another massive orgasm. He let out a loud hoarse grunt and collapsed on top of me. His paunch pushed against my flat stomach and I could feel his chest hair rub against my tits. This had been wonderful. But I was still annoyed at missing out on another orgasm by just a few seconds. I kept my legs wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer.

I put my arms around his back, hugged him tight and a moan escaped my lips. I wanted him to keep going. Even if he was done cumming, his semi erect dick was still bigger and thicker than Pavan's fully erect one. But Alan wasn't resuming the fucking. he lay on top of me writhing and heaving. We were both breathing very hard. A short while later, we regained our breaths.

Then I felt Alan's mouth on top of mine. He was kissing me! For some reason, after all that he had been doing to me that night, the kiss felt odd, almost wrong. Plus, despite his great skills with his dick, he wasn't much of a kisser. But his enthusiastic swordplay with his tongue inside my mouth and his dribbling spittle made me respond in kind. We kissed sloppily and clumsily like two amateurs for a few minutes. If I could have, i would have broken the kiss very early. but Alan kept depositing saliva in my mouth which I let drool from the side of my lips.

Then Alan pushed himself up by his hands and started pulling away from me. My legs were still locked around his waist. I still wanted that second orgasm.

"No....please..." I heard myself saying in a pathetically plaintive voice, begging him to keep fucking me.

If Alan took my continued hunger as a compliment, he didn't show it. He frowned and rudely responded,

"Yeah, in a minute slut." and pulled away from the grip of my legs. His dick, now going back to normal, slipped out of my cunt. And I lay there with my legs wide open as his cum oozed out. That's when panic hit me. Oh god! Alan had cum inside me. And in massive quantities. What if....!

Suddenly our conversation from the dance floor replayed itself in my mind. Alan asked me if I was on the pill. I responded saying it was none of his business. Then laughed away his concerns of having to pay child support. Oh how stupid I had been. I was so caught up in Alan's seduction that I hadn't even thought of asking him to wear a condom.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-03-2019, 04:43 PM