Adultery Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat
As great as that felt, it turned out to be only the warm-up act. I soon felt Alan's hands grab my waist. And he stepped up the pace, now fucking me at twice the speed. As the speed increased, so did the pleasure, and I started grunting uncontrollably with each stroke. I was amazed that Alan was still going, still pumping my cunt. I could not feel his balls slap against my thigh, so i guessed that he had managed to shove his monster dong all the way in.

Even as I was being humped mercilessly, I could not help but feel a sense of achievement for taking his dick all the way in at first attempt. Meanwhile, I noticed with surprise that Alan was stepping up his pace even more, I worried that he might break his hip bone or something as he grabbed on to my hips and started ramming me even faster. That pace continuing for a couple of minutes triggered what hadn't happened in over 4 years - an orgasm while being fucked in the cunt. Although Pavan had brought over the edge with lots of clitoral orgasms with his fingers and tongue, the fucking orgasm had almost gone extinct. It took a long time of long, hard and rough fucking to bring me to one. And ever since Pavan's prowess was on the decline, he didn't really stay hard long enough for it.

I started hollering as the orgasm hit me with full force. Alan sensed what was happening and kept going, fucking me really hard. The room was filled with two loud noises - my shrieks and the sound of our thighs slapping against each other. Finally the orgasm subsided, and I quietened down. I lay spent thrown over the armrest as Alan still kept going, fucking my cunt mercilessly for another ten minutes or so. Will this man ever cum, I thought to myself as my thigh muscles started hurting.

Finally Alan pulled his dick out of my cunt and got off the couch. Exhausted, I stayed in my position on the arm rest. I felt a hard spank land on my butt, and Alan said,

"Get up you dirty little slut!"

With great effort I pulled myself off the couch and stood up. As I did, i stumbled a little on realizing that I was still wearing my heels! And I felt some fabric rub against my ass. My pretty pleated skirt which was now smeared with sweat. All this while, I had been assuming I was naked. Now, standing there in just the short skirt and heels made me feel even more dirty than if I had been naked. I was breathing heavily, my breasts were red with the blood that had rushed into them. And my ass cheeks still stung. I turned around to check them out and sure enough - red palm prints all over my big ass.

Alan was standing next to me still wearing his shirt. he seemed to be admiring me with pure lust in his eyes. And, I noticed, his dick was still hard and throbbing. In fact it looked wet, covered in my jucies.

"Bedroom!"

Alan loudly announced and reached up to grab my hair. He started pulling me behind him. I was a lot taller than him, so his pulling made me bend in the waist. The heels didn't help either. But Alan was pulling me behind him very hard. I felt the pressure on my hair roots. Two steps and I lost my footing. Alan didn't want to wait for me to get up though. he kept tugging at my hair hard, and I had no choice to but to move on all fours, like an animal. I noted with admiration that this puny old man, shorter than me, as able to drag me around so effortlessly.

He pulled me up and flung me on to the bed. After being fucked in that uncomfortable position bent voer the couch, the bed felt nice. Alan jumped on the bed and tugged at my skirt very hard. It slid down and he threw it to the floor. he then slid my heels off my feet too. And then observed his handiwork - me, completely naked, on his bed.

I curled up on one side of the bed facing Alan. I noticed that Pavan was standing in the doorway, his dick still hard and poking through his pants. A thought struck me. If he was so turned on and horny by what he saw, why didn't he just get naked and join in? I was HIS wife after all. He had a right to my body. And yet he was just being a bystander.

I groaned a bit as I saw Alan taking his shirt off. More fucking? My thighs were aching. I was exhausted. i needed a break. Alan meanwhile was delivering another one of his monologues.

"You Indian men were blessed by god with such incredibly hot women. But you keep them subdued, force them to suppress their sexuality. What that does it turns them into sexual volcanoes ready to erupt any time they get some attention. Turns them into sluts waiting to be set free. That's what this little pixie is, isn't she? A slut. A volcanic slut."

I wore an expression of dissent on my face. What the fuck was he talking about? I had never been subdued or suppressed by anyone. And being Indian had nothing to do with the problems Pavan and I had. I didn't say this out loud of course. But Alan seemed to read the dissent on my face. He moved close to me and spanked me hard once more.

He then pushed me so I was lying down on my back, and lifted my legs so they were up in the air, perpendicular to my body. he continued with his monologue.

"This slut...or should I say whore...is slutty even by the standards of regular sluts. In my 65 years, I have never bedded a woman so easily. That too in front of her husband. What does that tell you, Pavan? Your wife has so willingly opened her legs for an ugly old fart like me. With you around. Can you imagine what she must be up to when you're not around?"

All this humiliating talk about what an easily fuckable slut I was set my juices flowing again and I wanted it once more. It didn't matter that my body was aching. I saw his erect dick inches away from my cunt and I had to have it.

"Haha, look at that. She is reaching for my dick. She hasn't had enough. When was the last time you fucked her, Pavan? And I mean REALLY TRULY fucked her like the whore she is? You should fuck her regularly or any guy who is willing to put in a few hours to chat her up and make her feel like a woman, will take her to bed"

---- Alan placed his legs on my shoulder and I began to ponder his question - when had I been REALLY TRULY fucked? The way I was being fucked right now - hard and relentless with lot of spanking and manhandling? I couldn't remember any time in recent memory. In my initial days with Pavan, he liked to give it to me rough once in a while. Tease me, torment me, spank me, and have me begging for a good fucking. And then he'd ram me hard and long.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Man and Indian Wife by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-03-2019, 04:42 PM